Tagged: ADMINISTRATIVE, Banking jobs, Career Opportunity, CUSTOMER SERVICE, employment, employment opportunity, finance, Full Time, ict, information technology, Information Technology Jobs, job opportunity, jobs, jobs in trinidad and tobago, MANAGER, Nov 2023, Port of Spain, REPUBLIC BANK LIMITED, Republic Bank Limited jobs, Republic Bank Limited vacancies, REPUBLIC BANK LIMITED VACANCY, Republic Bank Vacancy, Republic Bank Vacancy Nov 2023, SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR, tobago, Trinidad, Trinidad and Tobago, Vacancies, vacancy, work
- This topic is empty.
November 16, 2023 at 12:24 pm #1012885reinasanderParticipant
Republic Bank Vacancy Nov 2023, Republic Bank Vacancy Nov 2023, Republic Bank Vacancy Nov 2023, Republic Bank Vacancy Nov 2023
Republic Bank Vacancy Nov 2023
Republic Bank Limited
The jobholder is responsible for ensuring the optimum operation of the Planning & Financial Control Department’s technology, network and information systems so as to ensure systems availability, data security, data integrity and business continuity.
Applications are invited from persons with suitable qualifications to fill the position of “System Administrator” at Republic Bank Limited
The jobholder is responsible for ensuring the optimum operation of the Planning & Financial Control Department’s technology, network and information systems so as to ensure systems availability, data security, data integrity and business continuity. The job holder must also provide administrative and technical direction to management and staff regarding computer hardware and software, overseeing system security and implementing system upgrades as required.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Administering the network on a daily basis to achieve maximum uptime and to maintain P&FC’s systems keeping them up-to-date with software fixes and security patches.
- Ensuring systems and data files are backed up daily in accordance with procedures.
- Trouble shooting of server-related hardware/ software problems, escalating to ITM Support when necessary.
- Reviewing and testing BCP procedures periodically ensuring adherence to the Bank’s standards.
- Managing security restrictions and privileges for data, including system maintenance for the File Server, Fixed Assets, P&FC Databases and Business Performance Management (BPM) systems as well as the Department’s physical IT resources in accordance with laid-down procedures.
- Providing technical support to the end users of P&FC and the Accounting staff of territories for the BPMS and Sage Fixed Asset systems.
- Supervising, coaching and assessing support staff members’ performance.
- Providing support on projects as it relates to the objectives of the department.
GENERAL QUALIFICATION AND REQUIREMENTS
The jobholder should have:
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent qualification.
- Two (2) years’ experience in a systems environment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Experience in the administration of MS Windows Server 2012 and later and working knowledge of network security.
- Working knowledge of MS SQL Server 2012 and later.
- Knowledge of SAP Business Objects Financial Consolidation application would be an asset.
- Certification in Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE), Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator (MCSA), NET+ or A+ would be an asset.
- Technical knowledge of virtual machines and cloud computing would be an asset.
BEHAVIOURAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS
- Very good investigative and analytical skills required for trouble shooting and isolating problems.
- Good organizational skills for prioritizing and managing workload and resources.
- Good written and oral communications.
- In-depth knowledge of network operating systems and experience in network administration
The Bank offers an attractive compensation package.
Closing date for submission of applications is November 22, 2023.
Thank you for your interest in Republic Bank Limited.
UNSUITABLE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE ACKNOWLEDGE
Republic Bank Vacancy Nov 2023
Buy books here
Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago
How to become a schoolteacher
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.