Tagged: Career Opportunity, Construction Worker Vacancies, employment, employment opportunity, Full Time, Immigration, job opportunity, jobs, jobs in trinidad and tobago, On-site, onstruction Worker, Port of Spain, Port to Port Immigration Services Inc., Road Paving Construction Worker Vacancies, Road Paving Worker Vacancies, Trinidad and Tobago, Vacancies, vacancy, work, Work in Canada
- This topic is empty.
November 26, 2022 at 10:34 pm #1002136leticiac74Participant
Road Paving Construction Worker, Road Paving Construction Worker, Road Paving Construction Worker, Road Paving Construction Worker
Road Paving Construction Worker
Port to Port Immigration Services Inc., Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago, On-site
About the job
Port To Port Immigration Services is searching for experienced Construction Workers with asphalt/paving experience for seasonal work in Canada.
- Asphalt/Paving experience an advantage
- High School or equivalent an advantage
- Minimum 3 years construction experience
- Proficient in English
- Load and unload construction materials, and move materials to work areas
- Erect and dismantle concrete forms, scaffolding, ramps, catwalks, shoring and barricades required at construction sites
- Mix, pour and spread materials such as concrete and asphalt
- Assist tradespersons such as carpenters, bricklayers, cement finishers, roofers and glaziers in construction activities
- Assist heavy equipment operators to secure special attachments to equipment, signal operators to guide them in moving equipment and provide assistance in other activities
- Assist in aligning pipes and perform related activities during oil and gas pipeline construction
- Assist in drilling and blasting rock at construction sites
- Assist miners in excavating and in setting up and operating various drills and other surface mining machinery
- Level earth to fine grade specifications using rake and shovel
- Assist in demolishing buildings using prying bars and other tools, and sort, clean and pile salvaged materials
- Remove rubble and other debris at construction sites using rakes, shovels, wheelbarrows and other equipment
- Operate pneumatic hammers, vibrators and tampers as directed
- Tend or feed machines or equipment used in construction such as mixers, compressors and pumps
- Clean up chemical spills and other contaminants, and remove asbestos and other hazardous materials
- Oil and grease hoists and similar equipment
- Direct traffic at or near construction sites
- Perform other activities at construction sites, as directed.
Only apply if you meet the minimum requirements.
Parent and teacher conflict: 5 effects of family-school problems and how to avoid them – Sweet TnT Magazine
By Joyanne James. “I’m interested in the child’s well-being!” says both the parent and teacher during every argument. But, while words are being exchanged all term, the child’s well-being is suffering. The relationship between the parent and teacher is just as crucial as the one between the child’s mother and father.
Contactless payment options have grown in favour among merchants and consumers alike, particularly in the aftermath of the epidemic. One such method is the use of digital wallets. This video explains how digital wallets work, their advantages, and their security.
As news circulate of fuel shortages and increases all around the world, you may be wondering how would you be able to afford to drive if pumping gas is becoming a luxury. Short of commuting via bicycle, gasoline and diesel price increases are going to affect everyone.
The ‘get rich quick’ chase is real. People are planning daily on how to make money using very little capital and effort in as little time as possible. They watch videos, flip through the classifieds, and constantly search on the internet for easy ways to make money.
shares her article How to Find a Remote Job originally published on July 14, 2022 on . Remote work is a trend that has been gaining popularity over recent years. There’s no doubt that despite all the difficulties the pandemic came with, expanding the availability of remote jobs has been one of the biggest benefits.
Every small business wants to increase its profits by increasing its sales. Some entrepreneurs mistakenly think the actions small businesses take are having a better product or a lower price. However, these aren’t the only options. Several minor changes can at least be tried to impact your bottom line.
Singapore is a beautiful place to be living and working in. The perk of living in Singapore is immense since it is one of the high-income today’s economies. This is a reason foreigners would want a work visa. The city-state is one of the most developed countries in the world, and its economy is booming.
Over the last few years, you’ve seen just how much flexibility there can be when it comes to online work. If you’re looking for a role that offers more of that flexibility to you, and which doesn’t need a lot of experience at all, then being an executive virtual assistant may be the right thing for you.
“Talk with those closest to you and make all your wishes KNOWN!” Juli Rasmussen offers helpful advice on how to get your affairs in order before death. I am spreading this information for those of you who don’t have your affairs in order.
Beneficiaries can get the financial support they need to replace the policyholder’s income and cover expenses after they’re gone with life insurance. However, those considering getting a life insurance policy may be wondering how much coverage they need. Read on to learn how to calculate life insurance needs and some types of policies to choose from.
Earlier, blogging was thought to be a pastime, a recreational activity that people would engage in. However, times have changed, and having a career in blogging has grown significantly. Blogs are no longer solely a simple hobby. Surprisingly, there have been unprecedented levels of online involvement, mainly due to the coronavirus pandemic.
Marijuana is one of the most trafficked, cultivated, and used drugs. Its push for legalisation both abroad and at home continues to grow and garner significant business ideas and attention from its manufacturers, investors, and researchers. The legal marijuana industry in the US is estimated at $13.6 billion as of 2019, including 340,000 jobs.
How to become a schoolteacher
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.