Tagged: A.S. BRYDEN & SONS (TRINIDAD) LIMITED, Barataria, Career Opportunity, CUSTOMER SERVICE, employment, employment opportunity, Full Time, Hardware and Housewares, job opportunity, jobs, jobs in trinidad and tobago, marketing, Promotions Assistant, Promotions Assistant Vacancy, Sales, San Juan, tobago, Trinidad, Trinidad and Tobago, Vacancies, vacancy, work
- This topic is empty.
October 23, 2023 at 3:43 pm #1012222landonfieldsParticipant
Promotions Assistant Vacancy, Promotions Assistant Vacancy, Promotions Assistant Vacancy, Promotions Assistant Vacancy
Promotions Assistant Vacancy
Promotions Assistant, Hardware & Housewares
A.S. Bryden & Sons (Trinidad) Limited
The incumbent will assist the Marketing Team with the implementation of promotional activities at various stores throughout the country.
A.S. BRYDEN & SONS (TRINIDAD) LIMITED
We are seeking to recruit a suitable candidate for the following position in the Hardware & Housewares Division:
Major Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- Delivers and installs Point of Purchase (POP) Material to assigned stores.
- Cleans display stands, pods and other Marketing support tools on the trade.
- Assists with assembly of pods, display stands & any other marketing aids for the trade.
- Responsible for all the Division’s Brands promotional material, including proper storage, cleaning of material and safe keeping to and from promotions.
- Responsible for Division’s promotional rooms, including cleaning of rooms, and general upkeep of items
- Picks up and returns of product samples, from and to: the warehouse, office and trade.
- Assists with internal transfers of products from Office to Warehouse and vice versa.
- Ensures contracts for displays are signed and returned to Marketing team
- Reports weekly via before and after photographs installation & cleaning progress
- Reports weekly on the Division’s displays and competitor displays on the trade via photographs
- Reports weekly on the challenges on trade, space allocation, competitor encroachment.
- Supports the marketing activities on the trade as required (giveaways, product demos etc.)
- Assists with re-packaging products at the warehouse as required
- Assists with product banding at the warehouse as required
- Ensures vehicle checklist is completed on a weekly basis, reporting any issues to the Marketing Manager.
- Responsible for appropriate maintenance and care of assigned vehicle
Knowledge & Experience:
- A minimum of five (5) CXC passes, including Mathematics and English
- A minimum of two (2) years’ experience in a similar role/environment
- A valid Driver’s Permit with a minimum of two (2) years driving experience
Thank you for your interest but please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Good communication and negotiating skills
- Good organizational skills with the ability to multitask
- Strong team player and resourceful problem solver with a competitive spirit
- Flexible, honest and reliable
- Well-groomed with a pleasant disposition
Promotions Assistant Vacancy
Buy books here
Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago
How to become a schoolteacher
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.