Tagged: Analyst, Career Opportunity, Couva, employment, employment opportunity, energy jobs, energy jobs in Trinidad, energy sector jobs, Energy vacancies, Full Time, job opportunity, jobs, Jobs for university graduates, jobs in trinidad and tobago, New Grad Tech Program, Nutrien New Grad Tech Program, oil and gas, Oil and Gas Career Opportunities, Oil and gas jobs, oil and gas jobs in Trinidad, oil and gas vacancies, PCS Nitrogen, Permanent, Point Lisas, tobago, Trinidad, Trinidad and Tobago, Vacancies, vacancy, work
- This topic is empty.
February 26, 2023 at 7:13 pm #1005247eqagoberMember
Nutrien New Grad Tech Program, Nutrien New Grad Tech Program, Nutrien New Grad Tech Program, Nutrien New Grad Tech Program, Nutrien New Grad Tech Program
Nutrien New Grad Tech Program
Analyst, New Grad Tech Program
Nutrien (formerly PCS Nitrogen Trinidad Limited)
This position is ideal for students who graduated in 2022 and will begin in June 2023. The New Grad Tech Program Analyst will rotate through 4 key technology functions (Data, Cyber Security, Enterprise Applications, Digital Delivery, Strategy) over a two-year period with placement thereafter.
Technology is playing an increasingly critical role at Nutrien, and our Information & Digital Solutions (IDS) strategic initiatives are guiding the company’s digital future.
This position is ideal for students who graduated in 2022 and will begin in June 2023. Reporting to the Corporate IDS function, the New Grad Tech Program Analyst will rotate through 4 key technology functions (Data, Cyber Security, Enterprise Applications, Digital Delivery, Strategy) over a two year period. This role contributes to key efforts and initiatives while also gaining exposure to information and digital solutions within Nutrien and the requisite leadership skills needed to drive strategic results. This role will be assigned a mentor from the IDS Leadership Team and will also receive guidance and support from assigned leads during each segment of the rotation. This role will focus on learning and development during the rotation by participating in hands-on work and mentoring opportunities.
At the conclusion of the rotation, the New Grad Tech Program Analyst will be placed into an exciting role within one of the functions within the IDS Department. Placement will consider several factors including business needs, available openings, participant strengths and preferences.
This position is a hybrid work arrangement. The selected candidate should be able to be within driving distance of the Pt. Lisas, Trinidad office.
What you will do:
Learning, Developing and Growing knowledge and skills in key technology capabilities and functions are the foundations of our program.
- Work with IT Functional and Project teams on developing and executing efforts across our global organization to deliver technology solutions and value.
- Learn and participate in hands-on activities to grow your skills in core facets of digital and technology work streams.
- Participate and present hypothesis and improvement ideas to various stakeholders and leaders.
- Grow your knowledge of business methods and technological approaches by observing and experimenting in a supportive environment.
- Develop business acumen and leadership skills by participating in mentoring, as well as other learning and development opportunities.
What you will bring:
- Bachelor’s degree with a technology focus (Computer Science, Information Management, Commerce, Security, Data or Business Analytics, etc.)
- Demonstrated problem solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including an ability to interact and influence.
- Creative thinking and a “risk-taker” approach in voicing ideas
- Deep desire to produce results in a fast-paced, outcome-focused environment.
- A passion towards technology and the critical role it plays in business strategy and outcomes.
- Solid team play with a self-driven ‘Go get it’ mentality.
Nutrien New Grad Tech Program
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.