Tagged: Career Opportunity, employment, employment opportunity, FOREST RANGER, Full Time, Government jobs, job opportunity, jobs, jobs in trinidad and tobago, MINISTRY OF AGRICULTURE LAND AND FISHERIES, Ministry of Agriculture Vacancy, Ministry of Agriculture Vacancy August 2022, tobago, Trinidad, Trinidad and Tobago, Vacancies, vacancy, work
- This topic is empty.
August 15, 2022 at 5:58 pm #998704margiechamplinParticipant
Ministry of Agriculture Vacancy August 2022, Ministry of Agriculture Vacancy August 2022, Ministry of Agriculture Vacancy August 2022, Ministry of Agriculture Vacancy August 2022
Ministry of Agriculture Vacancy August 2022
SERVICE COMMISSIONS DEPARTMENT
INSTRUCTIONS TO APPLICANTS
NOTICE OF VACANCY
FOREST RANGER I (RANGE 21/24C)
MINISTRY OF AGRICULTURE, LAND AND FISHERIES
1. In keeping with Regulation 13 (4) of the Public Service Commission Regulations, suitably qualified persons are invited to submit an application for the above mentioned office.
2. Applications MUST be submitted Online Only on or before but no later than 25th August, 2022 at 12:00 midnight local time.
3. In order for an application to be considered complete and the applicant therefore eligible, the following are required:
- detailed information and relevant experience as it pertains to the office advertised should be clearly outlined in the Curriculum Vitae and uploaded in the manner prescribed;
- ensure a VALID telephone number, postal address and email contact are provided; and
- all scanned documents must be legible.
4. All documents MUST be scanned in a Portable Document Format (PDF) in black/white with a file size of no greater than 5Mb each before proceeding to the Online Application Form: The documents must be attached and named as follows: [Your First Name and Last Name] – [Title of document]:
- Birth Certificate N.B.: If the Birth Certificate does not carry a Given Name or the name stated on the Birth Certificate is incorrect in any way, an Affidavit must be provided;
- Affidavit pertaining to any omission of name from Birth Certificate or any other legal documents;
- Deed Poll/Legal Documents pertaining to any change/omission of name;
- Documentation showing proof of citizenship (if not born in Trinidad and Tobago);
- Marriage Certificate (if required);
- One (1) Form of Identification (National ID/Passport/Driver’s Permit);
- Updated Curriculum Vitae;
- Academic Certificates (each certificate must be scanned separately).
- Certificate of Character/ Receipt (Persons holding permanent appointment are not required to submit).
5. Once all documents listed above at (4) of these Instructions are scanned and saved, proceed to complete the Online Application Form HERE.
6. On completion and submission of your Online Application Form, you will receive a notification, with an APPLICATION ID and an attached Online Application PDF via the email address that you have provided. This APPLICATION ID should be referenced if making enquires to the Service Commissions Department via email to email@example.com.
7. If holding a permanent appointment, you will also receive an attached Application Form for Promotion in the Public Service PDF.
8. Permanent Appointment holders must follow the additional guidelines and can indicate such to their Head of Division, HR Unit:
No. Steps for Permanent Appointment Holders
(Promotion in the Public Service)
Click HERE for Video
Click HERE to the remainder of prerequisites.
Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago
More flexibility. A job you love. A new career. It all starts here. Explore Jobs
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel
Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago cont’d
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.