Tagged: ACCOUNTANT, Accounting, accounting jobs, accounting vacancy, ADMINISTRATIVE, Banking jobs, Career Opportunity, CUSTOMER SERVICE, CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE, employment, employment opportunity, FCB Teller Vacancy, FCB Teller Vacancy 2023, FCB Vacancy, First Citizen Bank, First Citizen Bank Jobs, First Citizen Bank Vacancies, Full Time, Government jobs, job opportunity, jobs, jobs in trinidad and tobago, Sales, Sales Representative, tobago, Trinidad, Trinidad and Tobago, Vacancies, vacancy, work
- This topic is empty.
April 15, 2023 at 8:34 pm #1006689hywahaluqMember
FCB Teller Vacancy, FCB Teller Vacancy, FCB Teller Vacancy, FCB Teller Vacancy
FCB Teller Vacancy
Location: Tobago, WTO, TT
Company: First Citizens Bank Ltd.
Applicants are hereby invited to apply for the position of Teller (Non-Management Grade 3), Roxborough Branch.
Applications are to be submitted on or before April 24, 2023.
The incumbent is responsible for the processing of financial transactions for customers, such as deposits / withdrawals / cheque encashment, transfers, etc. while marketing the products and services in order to generate new business and achieve assigned referral targets.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Receives, verifies and dispenses cash and processes other negotiable instruments consistent with the Group’s operating procedures
- Posts all transactions using the operating software system
- Provides information on accounts as requested
- Packages cash and coins, including those mutilated or damaged while retaining prescribed Tellers’ limit and remits surplus to Treasury daily
- Performs daily Teller Posting and Balancing functions
- Files signature cards, reports and other relevant documents while ensuring that the filing system is properly maintained and secured where necessary
- Batches and scans Branch clearings’ items (cheques) for uploading to the Payments Processing Centre (PPC) and packages within established timeframes as rostered
- Secures till along with the lock up officer upon verification of cash on a daily basis
- Collates and packages the day’s work along with a Remittance Checklist within established timeframes for submission to Central Branch Support Unit (CBSU) as rostered
- Prepares vouchers for differences/irregularities for all transactions and processes upon approval by Supervisor/Manager
- Completes Source of Funds Declaration (SOFD) forms for all suspicious and irregular transactions and submits to Supervisor/Operations Officer for authorization
- Performs ATM-related duties daily under dual custody within specified time frames as rostered
- Performs functions associated with the re-activation of accounts
- Applies the relevant charges to customers’ accounts in keeping with the Schedule of Rates and Charges
- Opens Fast Deposit safe and verifies the number of envelopes / contents under dual custody, as rostered, before posting as well as escalates any discrepancies promptly to the Supervisor
- Performs other operational functions as required
- Engages actively in marketing and cross-selling the Group’s products and services to increase market share and refers customers in order to achieve assigned referral targets
- Responds to customers’ requests, enquiries, incoming and outgoing calls, both local and foreign, in a courteous and timely manner consistent with operating standards and escalation to Supervisor/Manager where necessary
- Completes special projects and other related activities as assigned by the Supervisor/Manager
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Five (5) GCE O’Levels Grades A, B and C or CXC O’Levels (General Proficiency) Grades I, II or III of which Mathematics and English Language must be at Grades I or II. Not more than two (2) of the other subjects should be at a grade III level
- A minimum one (1) year retail banking operations
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Good problem solving skills
- Good interpersonal, cross-selling and teamwork skills
- Professional deportment
- Ability to use initiative, work independently and exercise sound judgment
- Ability to read, analyze, interpret, and use documents and forms
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Knowledge of the Group’s Operating Software Systems, Products and Services
FCB Teller Vacancy
Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago
How to become a schoolteacher
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.