Tagged: ADMINISTRATIVE, BP, bp Remote Vacancy, Career Opportunity, Comms & External Affair, Communications Advisor for People & Culture, CUSTOMER SERVICE, employment, employment opportunity, energy jobs, Full Time, ict, information technology, Information Technology Jobs, job opportunity, jobs, jobs in trinidad and tobago, marketing, Mexico, Port of Spain, Remote, Remote Jobs, TELEMARKETING, tobago, Trinidad, Trinidad and Tobago, United Kingdom, Vacancies, vacancy, work, work from home
- This topic is empty.
March 19, 2023 at 5:06 pm #1005937lonakingstonParticipant
bp Remote Vacancy, bp Remote Vacancy, bp Remote Vacancy, bp Remote Vacancy
bp Remote Vacancy
Communications Advisor for People & Culture, Comms & External Affairs
bp, Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago, Remote
About the job
Job Profile Summary
bp is focused on reinventing the company, anchored in a simple culture frame of ‘Live our purpose, Play to win and Care for others.’ Our people are key to delivering the transformation, and the people & culture (P&C) team is committing that wherever employees are in their career journey, P&C will help them belong to a great community, perform at their best, grow their skills and focus on their wellbeing.
As a member of the Communications & External Affairs (C&EA) team, you will support P&C in crafting and delivering an impactful story that instils pride and engages employees, connects with our communities and showcases the bp culture externally.
Specifically, in this role, you will support the culture and engagement communications director in developing and implementing an external story, leveraging all available channels to amplify the story of bp’s reinvention and the role of our employees in driving the company’s business transformation. You will liaise closely with members of the C&EA team, including the press office, the communications executive engagement team and the social media team while also working with P&C colleagues.
- Develop and manage an external communications plan for the people & culture team, including creating a strategy for the P&C executive vice president. The individual should work the plan and messages closely with colleagues across the immediate team, as well as across the broader C&EA and P&C teams
- Measure the effectiveness of campaigns and activities. Report on what techniques and approaches had the highest engagement and develop and adjust plans and recommendations accordingly
- Work under tight deadlines to prepare accurate, timely communications for appropriate audiences
- Serve as a member of the P&C communications & external affairs team, supporting other projects and team members, as needed.
- Develop and deliver a strategy to amplify the activities, programs and initiatives that are transforming the company, focused on supporting external communications for engagement and culture
- Develop an executive plan for the team
- Monitor and review metrics to identify successes and make corresponding recommendations to continuously improve communications, adjusting plans as appropriate
- Maintain strong relationships with leaders and colleagues in P&C and C&EA, particularly with the press office, social media and executive engagement teams and business-facing colleagues across communications
- Identify opportunities internally to amplify speaking engagements and media presence
- Stays up to date with key topics, publications and awards in the people & culture space
- Complies with safety and ethics rules and processes, follows procedures, and models our ‘Who We Are’ values
- Demonstrable communications experience, developing and implementing communications plans, with superior writing skills and strong attention to detail
- Experience and knowledge of managing multiple projects with pressing deadlines
- Experience developing social media and press plans and managing implementation
- Excellent communication skills with a good level of negotiation and influence
Regions, Corporates & Solutions
Job Family Group
Communications & External Affairs Group
Yes – up to 10%
Mexico, Trinidad and Tobago, United Kingdom
REGIONS, CORPORATES & SOLUTIONS
Being part of regions, corporates and solutions (RC&S) means bringing together the best of bp to build enduring relationships with some of the biggest corporations around the world. Together we can provide innovative, integrated and decarbonised energy solutions at scale to help the world reach net zero and improve people’s lives.
Working within RC&S you will be part of a wider team that is:
- providing a single ‘face’ and a joined-up approach to managing key political, business, community and country stakeholders – working closely with our other bp entities
- delivering intelligence, security, crisis management and geopolitical insights across all of our businesses
- driving excellence and consistency in how we establish and manage all of our non-operated joint ventures (NOJVs)
- identifying and delivering new integrated energy solutions to help decarbonise countries, cities and corporations by bringing together capabilities, products and services across our platform and with our strategic partners, creating value greater than the sum of its parts
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, socioeconomic background, neurodiversity/neurocognitive functioning, veteran status or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodations.
bp Remote Vacancy
Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago
How to become a schoolteacher
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.