Tagged: ADMINISTRATIVE, American Airlines, American Airlines Jobs, American Airlines Vacancy, American Airlines Vacancy June 2023, Career Opportunity, CUSTOMER SERVICE, CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE, employment, employment opportunity, Full Time, job opportunity, jobs, jobs in trinidad and tobago, marketing, Port of Spain, Reservations Operations, Sales, Sales Representative, Specialist, TELEMARKETING, tobago, Trinidad, Trinidad and Tobago, Trinidad and Tobago POS, Vacancies, vacancy, work, work from home
- This topic is empty.
June 14, 2023 at 9:56 pm #1008592ovvmartinaParticipant
American Airlines Vacancy June 2023, American Airlines Vacancy June 2023. American Airlines Vacancy June 2023, American Airlines Vacancy June 2023
American Airlines Vacancy June 2023
Specialist, Reservations Operations – Trinidad and Tobago POS
Are you ready to explore a world of possibilities, both at work and during your time off? Join our American Airlines family, and you’ll travel the world, grow your expertise and become the best version of you. As you embark on a new journey, you’ll tackle challenges with flexibility and grace, learning new skills and advancing your career while having the time of your life. Feel free to enrich both your personal and work life and hop on board!
Why you’ll love this job
- The Reservations Operations Specialist monitors call volume impacts and adjusts daily manning distribution according to real time operational needs.
- Decisions are based on preset levels, in order to meet all market service level targets.
What you’ll do
- Resolves and handles all operational matters, and makes necessary decisions for an efficient and economical operation based on predetermined levels and guidelines
- Follows and implements pre-established emergency procedures with management direction
- Maintains reports of daily events that may impact the operation. Compiles and updates daily attendance and adherence reports in order to inform lead agents of specific situations involving agent’s requests
- Makes adjustments to call distribution and manning based on attendance and general manning deviations from plan
- Reports all technical difficulties in regards to computers and telephone systems
All you’ll need for success.
Minimum Qualifications- Education & Prior Job Experience
- Proven above average interpersonal and organizational skills are required
- Must be able to effectively multitask to meet the demands of the real time operation
- Excellent analytical skills required
- Knowledge of native SABRE, and/or AACORN preferred, and above average oral and written communication skills, in both English and Spanish, required
- Must have at least one year of reservations experience
What you’ll get
Feel free to take advantage of all that American Airlines has to offer:
- Travel Perks: Ready to explore the world? You, your family and your friends can reach 365 destinations on more than 6,800 daily flights across our global network.
- Health Benefits
- Additional Benefits: Other great benefits include our Employee Assistance Program, and discounts on hotels, cars, cruises and more.
Feel free to be yourself at American
From the team members we hire to the customers we serve, inclusion and diversity are the foundation of the dynamic workforce at American Airlines. Our 20+ Employee Business Resource Groups are focused on connecting our team members to our customers, suppliers, communities and shareholders, helping team members reach their full potential and creating an inclusive work environment to meet and exceed the needs of our diverse world.
Are you ready to feel a tremendous sense of pride and satisfaction as you do your part to keep the largest airline in the world running smoothly as we care for people on life’s journey? Feel free to be yourself at American.
ALL APPLICANTS MUST HAVE LEGAL RIGHT TO LIVE AND WORK IN TRINIDAD AT TIME OF APPLYING
American Airlines Vacancy June 2023
Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago
@sweettntmagazine The history of Corpus Christi Trinidad and Tobago #shorts #corpuschristi #trinidadandtobago The History of Corpus Christi in Trinidad and Tobago: Unveiling Centuries of Faith and Tradition Today, we delve into the captivating history of Corpus Christi in Trinidad and Tobago. Join us as we uncover the origins and evolution of this religious feast, showcasing the island’s enduring faith and vibrant cultural heritage. #romancatholic #anlican #protestant #jesuschrist #religious #holiday #religiouscelebration #farming #agriculture #food ♬ original sound – Sweet TnT Magazine @sweettntmagazine The history of Indian Arrival Day Trinidad and Tobago #indianarrivalday #trinidadandtobago Indian Arrival Day in Trinidad and Tobago commemorates the arrival of the first Indian indentured labourers to the island nation. It is celebrated annually on May 30th. The history of Indian Arrival Day traces back to the 19th century when Trinidad and Tobago underwent significant demographic changes due to the abolition of slavery. After the emancipation of African slaves in 1834, there was a demand for labour in Trinidad and Tobago’s agricultural sectors, particularly in the sugar industry. The colonial authorities turned to India as a source of cheap and abundant labour to address this labour shortage. The British colonial government implemented a system of indentured labour, similar to the previous system of African slavery but with some legal differences. Under the indentured labour system, Indian labourers were recruited from various parts of India, primarily from the states of Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, and Bengal, among others. They were promised work contracts, wages, housing, and provisions for a specific period, typically five years. In exchange, the labourers agreed to work on Trinidad’s plantations. The first ship carrying Indian indentured labourers, the Fatel Razack, arrived in Trinidad on May 30, 1845. This event marked the beginning of a mass influx of Indians into the country over the following decades. Approximately 147,000 Indians were brought to Trinidad and Tobago as indentured labourers between 1845 and 1917. #indianarrivalday #india #trinidadandtobago #caribbean #trinidad #hindi #caribbeanaesthetic #islam #indianarrival #caribbeanculture #caribbeanlife #islandlife #festival #holiday #madeinthecaribbean #inspiredbythecaribbean #futurecaribbean #caribbeancreatives #bharatanatyam #trinidadian #eastindian #fatelrozack #hindustani #hindustan #guyana #sugarcane #agriculture #farmer #food #suriname ♬ original sound – Sweet TnT Magazine
How to become a schoolteacher
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.