Tagged: Career Opportunity, Couva, employment, employment opportunity, Full Time, Government jobs, green energy jobs, green jobs, job opportunity, jobs, jobs in trinidad and tobago, MANAGER, National Gas Company of Trinidad and Tobago, National Gas Company of Trinidad and Tobago Jobs, National Gas Company of Trinidad and Tobago Vacancy, NGC, NGC Green Company Limited, NGC Jobs, NGC Vacancies, Oil and Gas Career Opportunities, Oil and gas jobs, petroleum jobs, Point Lisas, President, The National Gas Company of Trinidad and Tobago Limited, tobago, Trinidad, Trinidad and Tobago, Vacancies, vacancy, work
- This topic is empty.
July 16, 2023 at 10:23 am #1009334brittneymackinnoParticipant
The National Gas Company Vacancy, The National Gas Company Vacancy, The National Gas Company Vacancy, The National Gas Company Vacancy
The National Gas Company Vacancy
President, NGC Green Company Limited
The National Gas Company of Trinidad and Tobago Limited
The position of President, NGC Green Company Limited manages the overall portfolio growth and profitability of the business with the relevant monitoring and reporting of clean/renewable energy initiatives across the Group of Companies is also a key focal point of this role.
Innovative minds will power the future of energy. The NGC Group has pioneered a world-class model for energy prosperity, spearheading the value maximization of our local natural gas sector.
As a member of our organization, you can seize the opportunity to advance your career potential and achieve extraordinary value for our country.
If you are focused on astute collaboration that drives competitiveness, we want you.
Value driven team players ready to be part of a dynamic environment are invited to apply for the position of:
President, NGC Green Company Limited
The President, NGC Green Company Limited:
- Provides leadership and direction to enable NGC Green to achieve sustained growth, organizational development and mandate effectiveness.
- Will be responsible for developing and executing the strategic plan for the revenue, profitability, and growth of the organization.
- Is responsible for the overall direction and strategic management of the company and is responsible for influencing and executing strategy, overseeing operations, and maintaining customer/stakeholder relationships.
- As the accountable executive, is responsible for the development and implementation of strategic and operating plans that align with local and regional objectives, reflect community/organizational needs, achieve organizational goals, and advance the philosophy, mission, and vision of the Company.
- Is responsible for collaborating with the Board of Directors in developing the corporation’s strategic directives, implementing strategy, and managing the overall portfolio growth and profitability of the business with the relevant monitoring and reporting of clean/renewable energy initiatives across the Group of Companies.
- Ensures effective governance and establishes a participative leadership and engaged organizational climate that develops and maintains talent and inclusiveness within the company and throughout the region.
- Visibility and influencing various stakeholders locally, regionally and globally will be expected based on collaboration, partnerships, research and development and sound market intelligence of trends in the energy transition.
- Leadership and Strategic Direction: Leads and directs the processes that monitor, measure, evaluate, and report on performance and educate the public about environmental issues. Monitoring and reporting across the Group in a common carbon intensity framework is to be operationalized and embedded in all companies/subsidiaries in the Group and in accordance with the relevant sustainability and accounting standards and laws.
- Evaluates the performance of executives for compliance with established policies and objectives of the company.
- Reports on industry trends; leveraging industry best practices and applying these to internal systems and processes by promoting renewable energy and energy efficiency.
- Relationship building: skilled at building and maintaining relationships with stakeholders, including customers, suppliers, and investors.
- Decision-making: able to make tough decisions quickly and effectively, weighing the risks and benefits of different options.
- Adaptability/agility: able to adapt to changing market conditions and industry trends and adjust plans and strategies accordingly.
- Problem-solving: skilled problem-solver who can identify and address issues that arise in the course of managing the company.
- Integrity: strong sense of ethics and integrity and be committed to doing what is right for the company and its stakeholders.
- Innovation: able to foster a culture of innovation within the company, encouraging employees to generate new ideas and find creative solutions to problems.
- Cultural Alignment: knows, understands, incorporates, and demonstrates the Company mission, vision, and values in leadership behaviors, practices, and decisions.
- Regional and International Executive Leadership: Creates regional and international investment strategies that reflect the needs of the market and the priorities of the Company, based on active and agile exploration of business opportunities and partnerships/collaborations. Capital allocation is to be reviewed by the Board in the context of also being able as a Group to demonstrate clean energy investments versus continued fossil fuel investments for operations and growth.
- Responsible and accountable for executive leadership and directly supervises senior management team ensuring the achievement of financial, operational, and strategic plans with a focus on excellence in personalized care in a variety of delivery settings. Champions change, operational improvement, and growth initiatives – seeks out and employs effective change management and performance improvement techniques and tools.
- Strategic Thinking: leads the formation of the vision and strategic plan and the development and achievement of its goals and objectives. Ensures vision and operational plan are aligned with Regional and local strategies and objectives. Oversees the analysis of community needs and the development of supportive programs and services, especially for the poor, populations at risk, and the underserved.
- Mission and Diversity: supports and sustains the organizational culture.
- Talent Development: mentors and develops senior leadership team, fostering achievement of goals and objectives, high-performing leadership practices, collaboration, innovation, and interdependence. Ensuring the development of skills in the company with strong collaboration across the Group, universities/academia, communities, Chambers, regional and international companies and international development partners
- Community leads applicable governance process and awareness of climate change adaptation and resilience, and works with communities, stakeholders, and leaders to advance the company’s strategic and /development plans.
- Regulatory and Compliance: maintains a working knowledge of applicable laws and regulations, the Company’s standards of conduct, and ethics, as well as other policies and procedures to ensure adherence to core values and professional behaviors.
- Executes any other related duties as assigned.
The minimum requirements for the position are:
- First Degree in Engineering, Finance or other relevant area
- MSc Engineering, Finance or other relevant area or Master’s in Business Administration (MBA)
- Evidence of continuous learning as evidenced by enrolment in a Professional Learning Community (PLC) or other relevant program.
- At least twenty (20) years’ leadership experience in the oil and gas industry, of which ten (10) years’ or more must be at an executive leadership level.
- Experience working with or interfacing with international agencies, for example, International Development Bank (IDB), Caribbean Centre for Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency (CCREEEE), Caribbean Development Bank (CDB), European Union (EU), International Renewal Energy Agency (IRENA) and others.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Local and international petroleum and gas industry
- Local and international natural gas commodity and energy-based industries
- Renewable energy technology
- Energy efficiency
- Project planning and development cycle
- Natural gas business and economics in a global context
- Financial analysis
- Budgeting and controlling skills
- Operations or engineering or business experience relative to the renewable energy sector
- Fiscal management and procedures
- Green financing
- Corporate governance
- Risk management
- Health safety, security and environmental strategies in the oil and gas industry.
- Quality Management
- Stakeholder and Shareholder Relations
- Influence and Negotiation
- Contract Management
- Communication (oral and written) skills.
- Cultural alignment
- Regional and international leadership
- Coaching ang Mentorship
- Ability to identify, create and foster an organizational culture that is supportive of and builds upon the Company’s vision, promotes ethical practices, and encourages individual integrity and social responsibility.
- Ability to promote and maintain a positive and ethical work climate that is conducive to attracting, retaining, and motivating top-quality employees at all levels.
- Demonstrates maturity, sound judgment, integrity, and adherence to ethical standards.
- Ability to build and sustain a diverse and inclusive organization through providing leadership in creating a vision and mission, developing strategies, and implementing action plans.
- Ability to effectively lead change, has a commanding and credible public presence coupled with a composed demeanour under pressure.
- Ability to distil complicated technical topics into messages for all audiences
- Ability to be visionary, able to think, act and influence others in ways that promote the success of the organization, to inspire and motivate staff and community members, and to build a high-performing team.
- Ability to initiate, build and sustain productive relationships with multiple and diverse constituencies, both internal and external, including business, civic, and community leaders, government agencies, and the media.
- Demonstrated knowledge of fiscal management principles and procedures and understands the business and financial implications of decisions.
- Commercially driven and ability to create an agile work culture.
- Ability to lead multiple teams, across functions towards successful completion of interventions and projects.
- Remains current on industry transactions / trends and metrics to assess rate of return of opportunities, assess relevant economic factors and makes a determination on the viability of the proposed opportunity.
- Excellent relationship manager who influences and collaborates with peers and stakeholders to deliver mutual success, builds, and maintains an international network to promote the agenda of the organisation.
- Results-driven, equally comfortable, and experienced working strategically or operationally to drive continuous improvement and operational excellence.
- Demonstrated experience in managing a large number of projects across several organisations through a team of direct reports in a cross-functional environment.
- Detailed and broad understanding of the oil and gas industry locally, regionally and internationally, renewable energy, energy efficiency, green fiscal management.
- First-hand experience of health and safety in the energy industry, a sound knowledge of the associated regulatory framework and how it can be influenced.
- Strong listening and analytical skills, able to absorb and interpret complex information.
- Strong business acumen with a practical solution driven approach to industry challenges.
- Strong analytical practitioner and equally strong creative mind-set.
- Ability to manage crisis communications and maintain confidence and composure in difficult or stressful situations.
NGC offers a competitive compensation package for permanent employees, inclusive of a Housing Allowance.
Interested candidates are required to apply online via the Careers tab at http://www.ngc.co.tt where further job details are posted. New candidates will be required to create a Candidate Profile Account by clicking the ‘Careers’ button.
Closing date for applications July 27, 2023.
Unsuitable applications will not be acknowledged.
The National Gas Company Vacancy
JAVA ULTIMATE GAMES NIGHT
POOL SIDE AUG 12TH 4 p.m. – 11 p.m.
GAMES PRIZES, SHOTS, FREE EATS, $100 BYOB, DEER RUN DEVELOPMENT SANGRE GRANDE
Call 705-8430 for more details.
Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago
How to become a schoolteacher
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.