Tagged: ADMINISTRATIVE, BlueTriton Brands, Career Opportunity, employment, employment opportunity, Full Time, HR Data Specialist, HUMAN RESOURCES, Human Resources Vacancy, Job Opportunities at Nestlé, job opportunity, jobs, jobs at Nestlé, jobs in trinidad and tobago, Nestlé jobs, Nestlé Vacancy August 2022, Nestle Waters North America Vacancy, tobago, Trinidad, Trinidad and Tobago, Vacancies, vacancy, Valsayn, work
- This topic is empty.
August 17, 2022 at 1:42 am #998762williamdelvalleParticipant
You will be responsible for delivering local data and position management support in addition to executing organizational management, compensation and HR master data judgmental activities within the defined SLAs and standards (Quality, time, accuracy and compliance).
A day in the life of…
- You will ensure data consistency at market level, position titles and local grade levels.
- You will be the local representative to run the Organization Management and Mass changes process steps.
- You will be responsible for creating request for mass changes upload in EC and complete required fields.
- Create, update, and deactivate positions and attributes in the off-cycle position management process.
- Deliver the service to CoCs, HRBPs, LM’s and EEs within the defined SLA’s in line with the Standard Routines.
- Identify improvement opportunities on the data governance and liaise with CoS on how to implement them.
- Work together with CoCs, HRBPs, CoS and Line Managers to improve the consistency and efficiency of the HR activities.
- Contribute to the Continuous Improvement of the E2E service and related HR projects.
- Ensures policies, practices and procedures are applied and understood and followed.
- Provide consultancy and guidance to the Line Managers and HRBPs on data and position management related matters.
What will make you successful
- University Degree level education or equivalent qualification.
- At least 3-5 years’ experience in a FMCG.
- At least 3+ years’ professional experience in Human Resources.
- Knowledge and hands on experience in SF-EC, GLOBE SAP HR & Payroll Systems.
- Experience with KRP’s (Creation and use of metrics).
- Local employment law and & labour regulations.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Excellent Organizational skills, Logical thinking, problem assessment and resolution oriented.
- Results driven and passionate about improvement.
- Excellent communication skills with demonstrated clarity in both oral and written skills.
- Strong analytical ability and decision making.
[caption id="attachment_998765" align="alignnone" width="970"] BlueTriton Brands, Inc. is an American beverage company based in Stamford, Connecticut. It was formerly Nestlé Waters North America, Inc., the North American business unit of Nestlé Waters.[/caption]
Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago
More flexibility. A job you love. A new career. It all starts here. Explore Jobs
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel
Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago cont’d
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.