Tagged: ACCOUNTANT, Accounting, accounting jobs, accounting vacancy, ADMINISTRATIVE, Career Opportunity, CUSTOMER SERVICE, CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE, employment, employment opportunity, Full Time, Government jobs, ict, information technology, Information Technology Jobs, job opportunity, jobs, jobs in trinidad and tobago, NATIONAL LOTTERIES CONTROL BOARD, NLCB Vacancy, NLCB Vacancy May 2023, Port of Spain, Procurement Specialist, Sales, tobago, Trinidad, Trinidad and Tobago, Vacancies, vacancy, work
- This topic is empty.
May 5, 2023 at 10:54 pm #1007400avasoquParticipant
NLCB Vacancy May 2023, NLCB Vacancy May 2023, NLCB Vacancy May 2023, NLCB Vacancy May 2023
NLCB Vacancy May 2023
National Lotteries Control Board
The incumbent is required to procure the supplies, equipment, materials and services (including consulting services) required by the Board, ensuring compliance with applicable procurement laws, regulations, policies and procedures. Duties include forecasting the procurement needs; performing prequalification studies; preparing tender documents; issuing responses to bids; evaluating the performance of contractors (includes suppliers, vendors consultants); maintaining records of procurement transactions and providing information on procurement costs to be used in budget development. Depending on work assignment the incumbent may be required to perform some or the full range of the duties of the position.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Procures supplies, materials, equipment and services for the Board in keeping with established procurement rules and procedures.
- Carries out pre-qualification exercises to establish and maintain a database of approved contractors.
- Evaluates or assists in the evaluation of submissions i.e. quotations or proposals or tenders against identified selection criteria towards the award of contracts or the purchase of goods and services.
- Establishes, implements and maintains a contractor performance management system to assess indicators such as capability, quality and delivery.
- Obtains, where applicable, the necessary approvals to incur expenditure for the purchase of supplies, equipment, materials, services and other related procurement transactions.
- Forecasts procurement needs of the NLCB for supplies, equipment, materials and services by conferring with Management and other relevant staff to ascertain their requirements.
- Provides information on the costs of supplies, equipment, materials and other services to be used in budget proposals.
- Maintains a record of all supplies, equipment, materials and services procured by the Ministry/Department.
- Monitors the disposal of surplus or unserviceable items and maintains appropriate records.
- Liaises with contractors with respect to the tendering for the provision of supplies, equipment, materials and services; also to obtain information on prices and availability.
- Liaises with user departments to ensure that their requisitioned needs are adequately represented.
- Inspects items delivered to ensure that quantity and quality standards and other specifications set are complied with; also maintains appropriate records.
- Prepares expressions of interest, requests for quotations, letters of invitation, requests for proposals and tender documents; also issues letters of award to successful bidders and informs unsuccessful bidders accordingly.
- Serves/facilitates evaluation committee and attends meetings on procurement matters as required.
- Facilitates tender committee or attends meetings on procurement matters as required.
- Prepares reports, correspondence and all other documents on procurement matters.
- Performs other related duties as required.
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE AND TRAINING:
- Minimum of four (4) years’ experience performing procurement duties.
- Training as evidenced by a Bachelor’s degree in the Social Sciences such as Business Administration, Project Management or related field from a recognised University.
- Training as evidenced by the possession of a Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply (CIPS) Advanced Diploma in Purchasing and Supply or the Institute for Supply Management (ISM) Certified Professional in Supply Management.
NLCB Vacancy May 2023
Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago
How to become a schoolteacher
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.