Tagged: ADMINISTRATIVE, Brafton Inc, Career Opportunity, employment, employment opportunity, Full Time, ict, information technology, Information Technology Jobs, job opportunity, jobs, jobs in trinidad and tobago, marketing, Remote Jobs, Remote Paid Search Specialist, Remote Paid Search Specialist Vacancy, Remote Vacancy, Sales, TELEMARKETING, tobago, Trinidad, Trinidad and Tobago, Vacancies, vacancy, work, work from home
- This topic is empty.
July 27, 2023 at 11:36 pm #1009691bevgrady062Participant
Remote Paid Search Specialist Vacancy, Remote Paid Search Specialist Vacancy, Remote Paid Search Specialist Vacancy, Remote Paid Search Specialist Vacancy
Remote Paid Search Specialist Vacancy
Remote Paid Search Specialist (PPC) – Trinidad and Tobago
Brafton Inc.· Trinidad and Tobago (On-site)
This is a remote full-time contract position and is open to candidates anywhere in the Caribbean.
The Paid Search Specialist works with Brafton’s Manager of Paid Search to create, polish, and execute successful PPC campaigns for our clients. He or she is an independent contributor who is comfortable launching, managing and optimizing campaigns.
The Paid Search Specialist has experience and expertise concerning every aspect of successful paid search efforts, including:
- Account, campaign and ad group set up
- Conversion tracking
- Ad copy creation
- Keyword research and selection
- Budget management
- Report creation and presentation
This role is within Brafton’s Paid Search team and reports into the Manager of Paid Search.
Essential Job Functions
- Research and create PPC campaigns:
- Define keyword targets using various tools such as SEM Rush, SpyFu and Google Keyword Planner.
- Advise on monthly campaign spend levels with the client’s budget and goals in mind.
- Create and/or revise ad copy and messaging.
- Set up all components of campaigns and ad groups, including ensuring that all tracking is correctly and fully implemented.
- Create and present compelling paid search proposals/audits.
- Successfully execute planned campaigns – optimizing on a daily basis, as necessary, in Google Ads or any other tools and platforms in use.
- Report on your results internally and externally in a clear, compelling fashion.
- Collaborate closely with the account’s internal stakeholders and client contacts.
- Bring a consultative approach to client campaigns, proactively ideating around and bringing forth the best possible paid search strategies to achieve client’s marketing goals within budget.
- Understand PPC best practices and provide insight through client deliverables.
- Reliable management and reporting of monthly assigned PPC work.
KEY SUCCESS FACTORS
- Strong working knowledge of Google Ads, Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Bing Paid Ads, conversion tracking and ROI based digital ad campaigns.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully manage PPC campaigns for B2B/B2C clients.
- Excellent client-facing communication skills (via phone, email, and video call).
- The ability to craft a compelling proposal.
- The ability to create clear reports with riveting ROI narrative.
- Strong interdepartmental and interpersonal skills.
- The ability to work at a computer during standard working hours.
- Meet scheduled and proposed deadlines.
- The drive to consistently improve upon current ROAS and other PPC metrics (CTR, CPC, CPA, etc.).
Skills & Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Minimum two years of relevant work experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Expert knowledge with the following technologies/software/programs/processes:
- Google: Ads, Keyword Planner Tool, Search Console, Analytics, gMail
- Basic Knowledge in or experience with similar tools such as: SearchAds360, SEMRush, Searchmetrics, Raven Tools, Buzzsuomo, Moz, Wordstream, Spyfu, or similar platforms.
- Basic knowledge of PPC conversion tracking and ability to troubleshoot assignments.
- Ability to adapt to new software and changes in the paid environment quickly
- Ability to meet deadlines within a fast-paced marketing Agency environment
- 20 percent client communication
- 20 percent internal communication
- 40 percent execution/production
- 10 percent reporting
- 10 percent miscellaneous
Contractors must provide their own industry hardware and a stable internet connection.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY: Brafton is an Equal Opportunity employer. In addition to federal law requirements, Brafton complies with applicable state, provincial and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, transfers, leave of absence, compensation and training.
Remote Paid Search Specialist Vacancy
Buy books here
Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago
How to become a schoolteacher
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.