Tagged: ADMINISTRATIVE, ANGOSTURA LIMITED, Angostura Marketing Officer Vacancy, Career Opportunity, CUSTOMER SERVICE, employment, employment opportunity, Full Time, Government jobs, job opportunity, jobs, jobs in trinidad and tobago, MANAGER, marketing, Marketing Officer Vacancy, Sales, TELEMARKETING, Temporary, tobago, Trinidad, Trinidad and Tobago, vacancy, work, work from home
- This topic is empty.
September 3, 2023 at 5:43 pm #1011106dkenfhskvmfseParticipant
Angostura Marketing Officer Vacancy, Angostura Marketing Officer Vacancy, Angostura Marketing Officer Vacancy, Angostura Marketing Officer Vacancy
Angostura Marketing Officer Vacancy
Marketing Officer (Temporary)
Main Purpose of Job:
The Marketing Officer is required to work with the Brand Manager to:
- Effectively plan, develop and execute brand strategies and marketing programs for assigned products to increase the value and performance.
- Guide the brand’s profit and loss performance, supply and demand requirements, as well as its image and positioning compared to competitors.
- Monitor consumer and market insights, conduct and analyze market research and industry trends. The Marketing Officer works closely with Sales, Distribution, and Operations departments.
Execute Brand Strategies
- Works with the Brand Manager to develop and execute strategic long-term and short-term brand strategies to ensure the profitability of the assigned brands.
- Assists the Brand Manager in preparing and managing budgets for execution of branding initiatives.
- Assists the Brand Manager to effectively communicate the brand essence and key brand benefits.
Lead Marketing Activities by working with the Brand Manager:
- Develops, implements and executes activities to support the strategic brand approach and direction. Initiatives include campaigns (print, web, social, broadcast etc.), events, corporate programs and sponsorships.
- Works closely with agencies, contractors, coordinators and advertising counterparts.
- Ensures there is consistency in communication to build brand awareness and recognition.
- Creates and maintain brand loyalty. Increases frequency of consumption, builds persuasiveness, and retention and increases customer base.
- Completes brand reviews, volume performance and A&P spend each month.
- Develops promotional and point of sale toolkits for execution in various outlet segments.
- Liaises with suppliers to ensure adequate stock of promotional and point of sale material for planned promotional activities.
- Liaises with sales, supply chain, and production to inform demand plans monthly.
- Monitors and ensures that actual advertising and promotion expenditure are within budget.
- Works closely with Sales Management to plan and execute promotions, congruent with brand plans.
- Works with the Brand Manager to provide business intelligence relevant to the brand and the industry, collects and analyzes data to understand market trends, competitors’ activities and changes in consumer behaviour.
- This includes assisting with consumer research, tracking the success of initiatives, return on investment in marketing spend, monitoring developments within the market, inclusive of changes in regulations, and standards that may affect the industry and the brand(s).
New Product Development
- Assists with the review insights into the market trends and consumer needs.
- Assists in analyzing competitive landscape.
- Assists with the development of new products and packaging innovations to increase market share and attract new customers.
- Assists in the launch of new products within budget and on time.
Required Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Trade Marketing, Business Administration or related field.
- Professional judgment and discretion with 3 – 5 years’ experience in a similar environment.
Required Knowledge/ Skills/ Abilities:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong research and analytical skills to identify trends and challenges.
- Ability to think creatively and innovatively.
- Competencies in planning, budgeting, and costing.
- Understanding of millennials and digital marketing.
Angostura Marketing Officer Vacancy
Buy books here
Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago
How to become a schoolteacher
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.