Tagged: ADMINISTRATIVE, Career Opportunity, CUSTOMER SERVICE, CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE, Digicel, Digicel jobs, Digicel Retail Store Manager Vacancy, Digicel Vacancies, Digicel vacancy, employment, employment opportunity, Full Time, job opportunity, jobs, jobs in trinidad and tobago, MANAGER, marketing, Port of Spain, Retail Store Manager Vacancy, Sales, Store Manager Vacancy, TELEMARKETING, tobago, Trinidad, Trinidad and Tobago, Vacancies, vacancy, work
- This topic is empty.
June 21, 2023 at 10:47 pm #1008749alexislevien88Participant
Digicel Retail Store Manager, Digicel Retail Store Manager , Digicel Retail Store Manager , Digicel Retail Store Manager
Digicel Retail Store Manager
The Retail Store Manager will be responsible for overseeing the daily operations of the store, ensuring both operational and commercial side’s runs smoothly and effectively.
Digicel Group Limited
As a Digital Operator, Digicel is in the business of delivering powerful digital experiences 1440 minutes of each day to customers – that’s every minute, all day, every day.
Through its world-class LTE and fibre networks, together with its suite of apps spanning sports, news, local radio and podcasts, TV streaming, enhanced messaging and marketplaces and self-care, Digicel is the only operator in its markets that can deliver that.
Serving consumer and business customers in 25 markets in the Caribbean and Central America, its investments of over US$5 billion and a commitment to its communities through its Digicel Foundations in Haiti, Jamaica and Trinidad & Tobago have contributed to positive outcomes for over 2 million people to date.
With its Better Together brand, Digicel is making a promise of simply more to customers and communities and its 5,000 employees worldwide work together to make that a powerful reality day in, day out.
Job Title: Retail Store Manager
Primary objective of the job:
The Retail Store Manager will be responsible for overseeing the daily operations of the store, ensuring both operational and commercial side’s runs smoothly and effectively. In this role, you lead and motivate the team towards achieving sales targets, help customers achieve ownership, learn new skills, get technical support, and find business solutions. Adaptable and flexible by nature, you’re composed and collected as you balance the diverse needs of your teams in the midst of constant change.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Continuously seeks and capitalizes on opportunities to exceed the expectations of customers, by placing a keen interest on understanding and effectively resolving customer-impacting issues, in a professional and result-oriented manner.
- Inspire teams to deliver measurable results for the stores various business sectors.
- Lead a sales force that discovers customers’ needs and delivers solutions to build Digicel loyalty.
- Technical support to assist the team that maintains customers’ trust in Digicel and its products.
- Training to educate customers how to get the most out of their Digicel products.
- Create excitement around products, launches, programs, and initiatives.
- Responsible for upholding Digicel’s standards regarding communication and confidentiality.
- Driving your staff to create customer experiences that enhance Digicel’s loyalty, deliver measurable results and help enrich customers’ lives.
- Comfortable selling, as well as teaching and helping your team members out as needed.
- Self-motivated and self-directed, and can adhere to a tightly structured training schedule.
- Recommend other in-store support options, such as business services and process improvements.
- Manage the Retail Stores to ensure compliance with Digicel T&T and Group audit compliance and in line with assigned budget.
- Ensuring effective stock management to maximize retail sales, including, product merchandising, promotion, ordering, pricing, range and rotation.
- Ensure that all stores achieve the Sales and Services Targets.
- Work closely with the sales trainer to ensure that training programs are implemented to ensure customer experience in line with department’s promises.
- Develop and assign related performance metrics, goals and objectives (departmental and individual) and fully complies with and fulfills the requirements of the Company’s Performance Management System.
- Continuously identify and develop training needs, plan and execute agreed training courses, material and appropriate instructional methods in consultation with HR.
- Conduct career counseling, development and appropriate succession planning activities.
- Perform related work: the duties listed above are intended only as illustrations of the various types of work that may be performed. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related or a logical assignment to that position.
- Working safely is a continuing condition of employment. Digicel (Trinidad and Tobago) Ltd. is committed to establishing and maintaining a safe and healthy working environment and considers safety to be an integral aspect of every job function. As a condition of your employment, you will be required to observe and fully comply with all HSE rules / policies / procedures and applicable legislative provisions as well as wear the appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) where and when applicable.
Academic Qualifications and Experience Required:
- A First Degree in Business Management, Human Resources, Social Science or related discipline of study.
- Three (3) years previous related industry experience, one (1) of which operating in similar capacity.
- Ability to excel in a team oriented and highly result-driven environment.
- Knowledge of a second language (Spanish, French, etc) would be considered a valuable asset
- An acceptable combination of experience and academic qualifications would be considered in lieu of minimum requirements.
- Strong Task & Team orientation.
- Excellent Interpersonal skills.
- Retail Managers must possess strong leadership skills, keeping their employees working as a team and making sure morale remains high.
- Driven, energetic, professional and organized.
- Self-motivated and result-oriented approach to work.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to multi-task and deliver against competing priorities.
- Ability to build strong relationships and work as part of inter-disciplinary teams.
- Ability to strive in a fast-paced and demanding service environment.
- Able to operate autonomously and demonstrate initiative in problem solving, decision making and proactive approach to job.
- Confidentiality and trustworthiness.
- Initiative and resourcefulness in the conduct of duties.
- Strong communication (oral and written) and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to relate to a diverse working environment.
- Computer Literate in a Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook, etc.
Digicel Retail Store Manager
Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago
@sweettntmagazine The history of Corpus Christi Trinidad and Tobago #shorts #corpuschristi #trinidadandtobago The History of Corpus Christi in Trinidad and Tobago: Unveiling Centuries of Faith and Tradition Today, we delve into the captivating history of Corpus Christi in Trinidad and Tobago. Join us as we uncover the origins and evolution of this religious feast, showcasing the island’s enduring faith and vibrant cultural heritage. #romancatholic #anlican #protestant #jesuschrist #religious #holiday #religiouscelebration #farming #agriculture #food ♬ original sound – Sweet TnT Magazine @sweettntmagazine The history of Indian Arrival Day Trinidad and Tobago #indianarrivalday #trinidadandtobago Indian Arrival Day in Trinidad and Tobago commemorates the arrival of the first Indian indentured labourers to the island nation. It is celebrated annually on May 30th. The history of Indian Arrival Day traces back to the 19th century when Trinidad and Tobago underwent significant demographic changes due to the abolition of slavery. After the emancipation of African slaves in 1834, there was a demand for labour in Trinidad and Tobago’s agricultural sectors, particularly in the sugar industry. The colonial authorities turned to India as a source of cheap and abundant labour to address this labour shortage. The British colonial government implemented a system of indentured labour, similar to the previous system of African slavery but with some legal differences. Under the indentured labour system, Indian labourers were recruited from various parts of India, primarily from the states of Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, and Bengal, among others. They were promised work contracts, wages, housing, and provisions for a specific period, typically five years. In exchange, the labourers agreed to work on Trinidad’s plantations. The first ship carrying Indian indentured labourers, the Fatel Razack, arrived in Trinidad on May 30, 1845. This event marked the beginning of a mass influx of Indians into the country over the following decades. Approximately 147,000 Indians were brought to Trinidad and Tobago as indentured labourers between 1845 and 1917. #indianarrivalday #india #trinidadandtobago #caribbean #trinidad #hindi #caribbeanaesthetic #islam #indianarrival #caribbeanculture #caribbeanlife #islandlife #festival #holiday #madeinthecaribbean #inspiredbythecaribbean #futurecaribbean #caribbeancreatives #bharatanatyam #trinidadian #eastindian #fatelrozack #hindustani #hindustan #guyana #sugarcane #agriculture #farmer #food #suriname ♬ original sound – Sweet TnT Magazine
How to become a schoolteacher
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.