Tagged: Angostura, Angostura Job Vacancy 2023, ANGOSTURA LIMITED, Angostura Security Officer Job Vacancy, Career Opportunity, CUSTOMER SERVICE, CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE, employment, employment opportunity, Escort Services, estate constable, Full Time, Government jobs, job opportunity, job vacancy, jobs, jobs in trinidad and tobago, Laventille, Police Officer, Port of Spain, Security, Security Jobs, SECURITY OFFICER, tobago, Trinidad, Trinidad and Tobago, Vacancies, vacancy, work
- This topic is empty.
October 21, 2023 at 3:07 pm #1012164philiphutchinsonMember
Angostura Security Officer Job Vacancy, Angostura Security Officer Job Vacancy, Angostura Security Officer Job Vacancy, Angostura Security Officer Job Vacancy
Angostura Security Officer Job Vacancy
Main Purpose of Job:
To ensure the welfare, physical protection, and security of Executive Management by performing armed and/or unarmed protection, protective surveillance, and security transport assignments. Maintains a safe and secure environment for customers, visitors, and employees by implementing and enforcing the Group’s health, safety and security requirements.
- Performs access control, loss prevention, crime prevention and emergency preparedness duties Providing security for executives and other individuals who may be targeted for attack due to their position or prominence.
- Coordinates security/logistical planning with other executive support staff, contract security personnel of other organizations, event planners, site managers, law enforcement personnel.
- Coordinates with local law enforcement agencies to ensure efficient and effective security during events.
- Conducts risk assessments to determine potential threats based on the nature of the event or location.
- Escorts individuals using the Group’s vehicles.
- Communicates with security staff to ensure they are aware of all pertinent information regarding an event or individual being protected.
- Provides security services for individuals and locations by monitoring premises for signs of intrusion or theft and taking action to prevent crimes from occurring.
- Secures incident/accident scenes and preserves evidence in accordance with the department procedures.
- Conducts investigations of accidents or incidents involving clients to determine liability for damages including the reviewing and retrieval of CCTV footage.
- Enforces the Group’s Health and Safety requirements.
- Prevents and detects fire and safety hazards. Reports in writing on all safety hazards and all other matters requiring the attention of the respective Department.
- Preserves the peace, which may involve the restraint and or the removal of disorderly persons.
- Checks Orientation Cards and work permits of contractors and their employees to ensure that they are in their possession and are valid.
- Performs routine security function in protecting staff, customers, and visitors.
- Provides support in the maintenance, trouble shooting and upgrade of the Group’s CCTV and access control systems.
- Performs other related duties that may be assigned from time to time.
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum of five (5) years’ experience as an Estate Constable or Police Officer.
- Possession of a certificate of fitness to use a firearm issued by the commissioner of police or any equivalent training and experience.
- Possession of a Valid Defensive Driving Certificate.
- Training in Executive Protection and Escort Services.
- Training in ISO systems and auditing (preferably 9001,14001,17025, 22000 & 45001) will be an asset.
- Training/certification in Occupation Health and Safety management will be an asset.
- Ability to obtain a precept and firearms users employee certificate issued by the Commissioner of Police.
- Sound skills in the operation of CCTV, electronic alarms, and security systems.
- Sound skills in the safety use and care of firearms.
- Ability to deal with subordinates and members of the public tactfully, friendly and in a courteous manner.
- Ability to establish and maintain working relationships with other employees.
Kindly submit applications on or before October 27, 2023
Angostura Security Officer Job Vacancy
Buy books here
Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago
How to become a schoolteacher
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.