Tagged: ADMINISTRATIVE, Career Opportunity, Caribbean Business, CUSTOMER SERVICE, employment, employment opportunity, Full Time, General Manager- Caribbean, Hybrid, job opportunity, jobs, jobs in trinidad and tobago, Lucozade, MANAGER, marketing, Orangina, Port of Spain, Remote Jobs, Sales, Sales Representative, Schweppes, Schweppes International Limited, Schweppes International Limited Vacancy, Suntory Group, Suntory Group Jobs, Suntory Group vacancy, TELEMARKETING, tobago, Trinidad, Trinidad and Tobago, Vacancies, vacancy, work, work from home
- This topic is empty.
November 27, 2022 at 2:17 pm #1002157gladysoharanParticipantSchweppes International Limited Vacancy, Schweppes International Limited Vacancy, Schweppes International Limited Vacancy, Schweppes International Limited Vacancy
General Manager Caribbean
Schweppes International Limited, Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago, Hybrid
Schweppes International Limited
Proud member of the Suntory Group and home to some of the most loved drinks including Schweppes, Orangina and Lucozade
About the job
We’re on the lookout for a General Manager of our Caribbean business to be based in Trinidad. The General Manager will lead the Caribbean Business to deliver company targets: profit, revenue, volume, distribution. You are determined to deliver the strong expected growth of the business in the current countries while seeking geographic expansion across the Caribbean & Central America. You can build strong efficiencies with all our local partners: distributors, agencies, manufacturers and logistic third parties. Do you have in depth route to market knowledge? Are you a growth driver? Then please continue reading and apply!
Main Accountabilities Build Long Term Plan for the markets aligned with the SBFE vision and ambition
- Based on available market data analysis, identify growth areas and opportunities
Develop and deliver the annual Caribbean business Plan
- Drive the topline through RGM-RTM-MWBB
- Implement initiatives, set KPI’s, monitor execution and course correction
- P&L management and ownership
Build collaboration and efficiency with local third parties including manufacturer – distributor – third party field – marketing agencies – local governments and laws – logistics 3rd party
Build, inspire, engage and develop the Caribbean team
- Drive local engagement and sense of belonging
- Align on the ways of working with functions and one EECM-BNL
Reporting and administration
- Manage the full reporting process with the markets and within SIL (depletions, market & marketing information, promotion plans, sales and supply forecasts, stock etc).
- Provide input and feedback to the demand review process based on trends and facts in the markets
- Manage marketing expenditure in the markets
Active member of EECM- Benelux Excom team
- Build strong relations with key stakeholders and functions to drive collective performance across EECM-BNL
- 15 years commercial & marketing experience in FMCG / previous general management experience or similar
- Proven commercial excellence including negotiations and capabilities in RGM & RTM.
- Leading teams in different markets and diverse culture.
Skills and Competences
- Able to negotiate in complex environments and to prioritize work across portfolio of markets.
- Customer centric: explores new ways of growing the business
- Proven analytical skills, commercial, RGM, RTM & marketing acumen
- P&L management – good understanding of the full commercial value chain
- Entrepreneur mindset
- A result focused, flexible and adaptable approach
- Excellent communicator with good interpersonal skills, effective at working cross culturally
- Team player, able to manage and align internal stakeholders
How to become a schoolteacher
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.