Tagged: ACCOUNTANT, Accounting, accounting jobs, accounting vacancy, ADMINISTRATIVE, Banking jobs, Career Opportunity, employment, employment opportunity, Financial Performance Lead, Full Time, Government jobs, ict, information technology, Information Technology Jobs, job opportunity, jobs, jobs in trinidad and tobago, MANAGER, Port of Spain, Remote Jobs, TELECOMMUNICATIONS SERVICES OF TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO LIMITED, tobago, Trinidad, Trinidad and Tobago, TSTT, TSTT Vacancy, TSTT Vacancy July 2023, Vacancies, vacancy, work, work from home
- This topic is empty.
July 19, 2023 at 10:58 am #1009461columbusy22Participant
TSTT Vacancy July 2023, TSTT Vacancy July 2023, TSTT Vacancy July 2023, TSTT Vacancy July 2023
TSTT Vacancy July 2023
Financial Performance Lead (on contract) – Readvertised
Telecommunications Services of Trinidad and Tobago Limited
JOB SUMMARY To manage the Financial Performance, formulation and implementation of an Emerging Services and Innovation Compliance Framework.
The incumbent’s responsibility is inclusive of Anti-Money Laundering (AML) and Combating the Financing of Terrorism (CFT) legislative and regulatory requirements for the suite of Emerging Products and Services, working collaboratively and cross-culturally locally, regionally and internationally with government ministries/agencies regulatory/statutory bodies, private sector business leaders, vendors and wider stakeholders, ensuring a sustainable competitive advantage in the marketplace.
- Lead the formulation, implementation and performance of an Emerging Services and Innovation Compliance Framework comprising financial, legal and regulatory requirements to mitigate risks for the suite of Emerging Services and Innovation products and services.
- Manage the development, implementation, monitoring and reporting of the financial performance of the suite of products and services, including the financial sustainability, CAPEX and OPEX Budgets for the Emerging Services and Innovation Division.
- Educate, train and promote a culture of Compliance: Develop, enhance, and deliver compliance -related training to all employees, including training specific to rules, regulations, standards, and resources for the Emerging Services and Innovation Division.
- Develop an Anti-Money Laundering (AML), Combating the Financing of Terrorism (CFT) and Operational Risk Framework in compliance with legislative and regulatory requirements.
- Develop and maintain the Financial, Legal & Compliance Regulatory Calendar and coordinate, update and file disclosures and reports to the Central Bank (CBTT), Financial Intelligence Unit (FIU) and other compliance entities as required.
- Develop a 3rd party vendor risk review, mitigation, and due diligence Framework for the suite of Emerging Services and Innovation products and services.
- Provide subject matter expertise support for the Division’s preparation for and execution of responses to routine audits and examinations.
- Provide business partners with actionable guidance and advice to effect compliance with regulatory and standards in support of developing products, services, features, and strategic initiatives, with a strong focus on client service and operations.
- Execute appropriate practices for monitoring financial services, including Mobile Wallets and Blockchain due diligence, bank reconciliations and dashboard reporting.
- Act as knowledge source on issues related to product and account structuring, and work with product and service Commercial Leads and Business Executives as needed to develop or streamline account and product structures.
- Manage operational and regulatory setup of new products and product integration in collaboration with Commercial Leads and Business Executives.
- Continuously review the contract framework for the suite of Emerging Services and Innovation products and services to ensure updated compliance and risk mitigation.
- Develop and provide automated Dashboard Reports to the Executive and Senior Management on all compliance activities of the Financial Operations, Performance & Risk Management.
- Lead workplace safety for all project work being done in accordance with the Company’s established safety practices and procedures.
Education & Experience:
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Law, Business Management, Marketing or Social Sciences.
- A master’s degree would be an asset.
- A minimum of five (5) years’ experience working in a managerial role, preferably with demonstrated experience working in a competitive customer-focused environment.
- Experience in costing and pricing of products and services.
- Expert presentation skills and ability to deliver presentations to champion the Emerging Services suite of products and services timely and successfully, as well as process business functions for third party clients.
- Experience working in the telecommunications industry will be considered an asset.
- Excellent proficiency with Office Productivity Tools, such as MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, Visio and MS Project.
- New Business Development
- Financial Assurance, Auditing, Compliance and Risk management
- Commercial Marketing, Branding and Public Relations
- Industry Best Practice Procurement Policies and Procedures and Process mapping
- SaaS solutions, IOT, Fintech, Blockchain and E-commerce Services
- The customer service industry and its evolving requirements
- Online software solutions
CORE AND LEADERSHIP COMPETENCIES:
Customer Focus: Prioritises and takes action on the needs of both internal and external customers. Designs and delivers products and services with the customer experience top of mind.
Planning and Results Orientation: Invests time in upfront planning to achieve organisational goals and objectives while meeting quality standards, following the appropriate processes, and continuously assessing results.
Creativity and Innovation: Thinks beyond the confines of traditional models to recognise opportunities and find new and better ways of doing things to be and remain an agile broadband provider. Encourages experimentation and accepts failure as a driver of innovation.
Communication: Effectively and appropriately interacts with others to build relationships, influence others, and facilitate sharing ideas and information. Uses tact and diplomacy to navigate demanding situations. Relays key messages by creating a compelling story targeted to specific audiences.
People Leadership: Inspires, motivates, and empowers people to achieve organisational goals. Coaches, mentors, and manages employee experience and performance through mindful preparation. Creates space for others to lead.
Managing Through Change and Uncertainty: Adjusts thinking and behaviour to resiliently face change and uses experience to fuel growth. Embraces failure as a learning opportunity for themselves and others. Enables the process of change and transition while helping others deal with the effects of change.
Organisational Awareness: Contributes to the organisation by understanding and aligning actions with the organisation’s goals, core functions, needs, and values. Contributes to the organisation by actively demonstrating the alignment of activities with the organisation strategies, key initiatives, core functions, needs, and values and supporting others to do the same.
Strategic Leadership and Execution: Applies vision to think beyond the immediate situation and explore multiple potential paths. Invests time in planning, discovery, and reflection to drive decisions and more efficient implementation. Ensures that business goals are met by executing, monitoring, and adjusting the organisational action plan.
Problem Solving and Decision Making: Use critical thinking to evaluate problems, gather information, understand causes, and identify the best workable solutions. Invests time in planning, discovery, and reflection to drive better decisions and more efficient implementations.
Deadline date for applications: Saturday 29th July 2023
TSTT Vacancy July 2023
Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago
How to become a schoolteacher
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.