- This topic is empty.
January 29, 2023 at 5:20 pm #1004516malissawhiddonParticipant
The Coca-Cola Company Vacancy, The Coca-Cola Company Vacancy, The Coca-Cola Company Vacancy, The Coca-Cola Company Vacancy
The Coca-Cola Company Vacancy
Portfolio Activation Manager – CaribbeanThe Coca-Cola Company, Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago, On-site
About the job
For 136+ years The Coca-Cola Company has grown to become the most recognizable brand in the world. As we have diversified our portfolio organically and inorganically, we are constantly adapting and leading the ever-changing market. As we navigate the dynamic global environment, we continue to evolve and innovate.
As a Portfolio Activation Manager for Caribbean region, you will lead the brand activation at the local level, including POS activations & promos and experiential marketing and events (leveraging mkt assets), in coordination with Bottlers, Franchise and Customer & Commercial Leadership (C&CL) teams.
This position will report to the Frontline Marketing regional Lead and the regional lead, and work closely with IMX, C&CL and Bottlers teams.
What You’ll Do For Us
- Actively work on regional market development to ensure the right implementation of projects.
- Provide market input for the development of OU- and market-level Innovation projects.
- Provide input to localization and real-time amplification of IMX campaigns within the Franchise units.
- Support / execute local media buying that cannot be bought at OU-level (through Mkt procurement, in coordination with IMX)
- Support The Coca-Cola System (KO) in Customer & Shopper marketing agenda, maintaining strong relationships with key customers.
- Manage bottler alignment on the marketing agenda: portfolio priorities and category/brand strategies and plans (objectives, DME investments, success metrics and activity calendars, including Innovation projects and IMX Campaigns) in partnership with C&CL and Franchise Leadership.
Qualification & Requirements
- +6 Years of significant experience in Marketing leadership roles (including leading teams) with regional scope.
- Business and commercial acumen, including financial expertise.
- Preferred – Experience working in cross-functional and cross-geographical teams.
- Excellent relationship management and negotiation skills to ensure alignment with key stakeholders.
- Organization and attention to detail to coordinate full plan (calendars, resources, metrics) of local activation with Bottlers.
- Ability to support, execute media buying (in partnership with Mkt procurement and IMX), as necessary.
- Ability to identify needs for campaign localization or customization as necessary.
What We Can Do For You
- Belonging to a Community: We are an organization that believes in our ability to continually grow and build the right atmosphere where people feel safe and empowered, allowing everyone to bring their best to work.
- Flexible Time: As a company we support collaboration, getting work done effectively and providing employees with the flexibility they need on an individual basis.
- Global Connections: We provide a global environment that allow you to act faster and learn from people all over the world.
- Leadership Development Programs: We have a wealth of continuous learning opportunities to help you grow and develop as an inspirational leader.
- Diverse Customers: We work with thousands of customers each day which range from international large-retail chains, grocery stores, restaurants, airports, and so many more.
Stakeholder Management; Teamwork; Leadership; Strategic Leadership; Cross-Functional Teamwork; Conflict Management; Relation Building
Our Purpose and Growth Culture
We are taking deliberate action to nurture an inclusive culture that is grounded in our company purpose, to refresh the world and make a difference. We act with a growth mindset, take an expansive approach to what’s possible and believe in continuous learning to improve our business and ourselves. We focus on four key behaviors – curious, empowered, inclusive and agile – and value how we work as much as what we achieve. We believe that our culture is one of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years. Visit Our Purpose and Vision to learn more about these behaviors and how you can bring them to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. When we collect your personal information as part of a job application or offer of employment, we do so in accordance with industry standards and best practices and in compliance with applicable privacy laws.
The Coca-Cola Company Vacancy
How to become a schoolteacher
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.