Tagged: Airline Jobs, Airport Jobs, Career Opportunity, CUSTOMER SERVICE, employment, employment opportunity, Full Time, job opportunity, jobs, jobs in trinidad and tobago, Outside Sales, POS, Representative, Reservations Sales, Sales, Sales Rep, tobago, Trinidad, Trinidad and Tobago, Vacancies, vacancy, work
- This topic is empty.
December 1, 2022 at 11:27 pm #1002297fernandosumner7Participant
Are you ready to explore a world of possibilities, both at work and during your time off? Join our American Airlines family, and you’ll travel the world, grow your expertise and become the best version of you. As you embark on a new journey, you’ll tackle challenges with flexibility and grace, learning new skills and advancing your career while having the time of your life. Feel free to enrich both your personal and work life and hop on board!
Why you’ll love this job
This job is a member of the Customer Planning Team within the Customer Experience Division.
Responsible for retaining existing customers and preventing erosion of our customer base through timely and creative service failure resolution, while limiting financial exposure and capturing actionable data.
What you’ll do
- Communicate with customers to investigate and resolve complaints
- Work in a team environment to pursue creative solutions to service failures
- Provide compensation to customers when appropriate
- Assist in continuing efforts to improve customer service by collecting complaint information
- Investigate customer complaints using a variety of software systems
- Collaborate with Customer Relations Departments from our partner airlines to ensure that customers receive a consistent level of service
- Work with other departments to resolve service failures and maintain customers
All you’ll need for success
Minimum Qualifications- Education & Prior Job Experience
- High School diploma or GED Equivalency
- 2 years’ experience in a customer service position with strong customer service skills
- 2 years’ experience within a position that requires team interaction/goals setting
Preferred Qualifications- Education & Prior Job Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent training/experience
Skills, Licenses & Certifications
- Must be committed to the delivery of professional customer service
- Excellent written and oral communication skills are essential in English with a strong emphasis on written grammar and composition
- Experience working in a team environment in an office and/or remotely
- Attention to detail and the ability to investigate issues and think outside the box to find creative solutions to recover customers who have experienced a service failure
- Must be able to demonstrate sound balanced decision-making skills
- Strong organizational and administrative skills
- Must be able to demonstrate flexibility and the ability to work under pressure
- Self-motivated and open to development
- Must be a team player
What you’ll get
Feel free to take advantage of all that American Airlines has to offer:
- Travel Perks: Ready to explore the world? You, your family and your friends can reach 365 destinations on more than 6,800 daily flights across our global network.
- Wellness Programs: We want you to be the best version of yourself – that’s why our wellness programs provide you with all the right tools, resources and support you need.
- Additional Benefits: Other great benefits include our Employee Assistance Program, pet insurance and discounts on hotels, cars, cruises and more
Feel free to be yourself at American
From the team members we hire to the customers we serve, inclusion and diversity are the foundation of the dynamic workforce at American Airlines. Our 20+ Employee Business Resource Groups are focused on connecting our team members to our customers, suppliers, communities and shareholders, helping team members reach their full potential and creating an inclusive work environment to meet and exceed the needs of our diverse world.
Are you ready to feel a tremendous sense of pride and satisfaction as you do your part to keep the largest airline in the world running smoothly as we care for people on life’s journey? Feel free to be yourself at American.
ALL APPLICANTS MUST HAVE LEGAL RIGHT TO LIVE AND WORK IN TRINIDAD AT TIME OF APPLYING
American Airlines Reservations Sales
How to become a schoolteacher
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.