Tagged: Career Opportunity, CUSTOMER SERVICE, employment, employment opportunity, Full Time, Government jobs, Hilton Trinidad, Hilton Trinidad & Conference Centre, Hilton Trinidad Vacancies, hotel, Hotel Jobs, job opportunity, jobs, jobs in trinidad and tobago, Plumber jobs, Plumber vacancies, Port of Spain, tobago, Trinidad, Trinidad and Tobago, Vacancies, vacancy, work
- This topic is empty.
July 24, 2022 at 9:20 pm #998194blancabrannonParticipant
Hilton Trinidad Vacancy July 2022, Hilton Trinidad Vacancy July 2022, Hilton Trinidad Vacancy July 2022, Hilton Trinidad Vacancy July 2022
Hilton Trinidad Vacancy July 2022
PlumberPort-Of-Spain, Trinidad and Tobago, Hilton Trinidad & Conference Centre
A Plumber is responsible for fitting appliances, installing and maintaining heating and air conditioning units, and repairing plumbing systems to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience.
What will I be doing?
As a Plumber, you are responsible for fitting appliances, installing and maintaining heating and air conditioning units, and repairing plumbing systems to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience. A Plumber will also be required to make emergency repairs and liaise with contactors as needed. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Fit appliances such as toilets, sinks and baths
- Install and maintain heating systems
- Fit domestic appliances
- Install and maintain air-conditioning units
- Liaise with contractors and assist with fitting bathrooms
- Emergency repairs required within the hotel
- Daily checks around the hotel
- Diagnose, maintain, and repair plumbing systems within the hotel
- Ensure good relationships with internal and external customers
- Ensure hotel fixtures and fittings are maintained in a safe condition and take action when any unsafe situations arise
- Perform special projects and other responsibilities as assigned
- Ensure monthly safety inspections take place and employees are trained accordingly
What are we looking for?
Plumbers serving Hilton brands are always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Plumbing certification with at least 2 years experience
- Committed to delivering a high level of customer service
- Excellent grooming standards
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work on their own
- Previous experience in a similar role
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
More flexibility. A job you love. A new career. It all starts here. Explore Jobs
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel https://www.youtube.com/c/SweetTnTMagazineTV
Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago
Was US$599.99Now US$399.99 Was US$299.99Now US$279.99
Was US$199.99Now US$189.99
Was US$159.99Now US$139.99
US$270.00-8% Now US$249.00 IN STOCK
US$359.00-8% Now US$329.00 IN STOCK
US$349.00-14% Now US$299.00 IN STOCK
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.