Tagged: ADMINISTRATIVE, Bermudez Biscuit Company, Bermudez Biscuit Company Vacancy, BERMUDEZ GROUP LIMITED, Career Opportunity, Curepe, employment, employment opportunity, Full Time, job opportunity, jobs, jobs in trinidad and tobago, Mt.Hope, tobago, Trinidad, Trinidad and Tobago, Vacancies, vacancy, WAREHOUSE SUPERVISOR, work
- This topic is empty.
July 9, 2023 at 11:36 pm #1009257roselonon93Participant
Bermudez Biscuit Company Vacancy, Bermudez Biscuit Company Vacancy, Bermudez Biscuit Company Vacancy, Bermudez Biscuit Company Vacancy
Bermudez Biscuit Company Vacancy
Bermudez Group Limited
6 Maloney Street, Mt. Lambert, Trinidad
The Warehouse Supervisor is responsible for coordinating and managing the activities of the Warehouse Department, per the Company’s established policies and procedures.
Principal duties and Responsibilities
- To manage warehouse operations, including supervision of all activities within the warehouse (inbound and outbound) to ensure all products in and out of the warehouse are accounted for on time.
- Supervising warehouse staff by providing effective coaching, guidance and direction to ensure all deliverables are met
- Support the Warehouse Manager in monitoring employee discipline matters and ensuring all breaches are managed in a timely manner
- Ensure appropriate and clearly defined KPIs are set and maintained for direct report(s) and ensure departmental annual/mid-year performance appraisals of subordinate(s) are completed, and proper training plans are devised to align competencies to departmental requirements
- Measure and report the effectiveness of warehousing activities and productivity
- Maintaining records, reporting relevant information, and preparing any necessary documentation.
- Coordination of activities and inventory transfer between warehouses and other departments.
- Ensure the accuracy in data inputs and system updates
- Supervision of stores clerks, general workers and forklift drivers
- Ensure that warehouse operations meet quality, HSE, Food Safety, sanitation, storage, maintenance and security standards, practices, and procedures.
- Ensure compliance to proper Inventory Management practices inclusive of inventory counts and reconciliations
- Maintain a culture of safety awareness and safe work practices among subordinate team members, ensuring that employees adhere to safety policies and procedures as needed and complying with all procedures, rules, regulations and Company policy.
- Five (5) CSEC passes, including Mathematics and English Language
- At least Three (3) Years, Inventory Management Experience or equivalent training
- Supervisory experience inclusive of Warehousing experience would be an asset
- Experience in Microsoft AX would be considered an asset
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Basic Computer Literacy – Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent time-management, planning and organizational skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and written.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills.
- Ability to lead, support and provide training/coaching to direct reports.
Bermudez Biscuit Company Vacancy
Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago
How to become a schoolteacher
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.