Tagged: ADMINISTRATIVE, Career Opportunity, employment, employment opportunity, Full Time, Government jobs, job opportunity, jobs, jobs in trinidad and tobago, LEARNING & DEVELOPMENT OFFICER, LEARNING AND DEVELOPMENT OFFICER, National Flour Mills Limited, NFM Vacancy, NFM Vacancy October 2022, Port of Spain, tobago, Trinidad, Trinidad and Tobago, Vacancies, vacancy, work
- This topic is empty.
October 7, 2022 at 1:10 pm #1000393rodrigosommers0Participant
NFM Vacancy October 2022, NFM Vacancy October 2022, NFM Vacancy October 2022, NFM Vacancy October 2022
NFM Vacancy October 2022
LEARNING & DEVELOPMENT OFFICER
National Flour Mills Limited
Reporting to the Chief People Officer, the Learning & Development (L&D) Officer is accountable for providing professional support in the learning and development of the human resources of the Company,
Reporting to the Chief People Officer, the Learning & Development (L&D) Officer is accountable for providing professional support in the learning and development of the human resources of the Company, lead the development and implementation of systems to engender culture change, oversee and monitor the performance evaluation system, assists with the shaping and facilitating of an internal culture, and contribute to the development of a learning organisation.
- Assesses the training needs of the organisation in conjunction with Departmental Heads and develops an annual Training Plan to close the gaps identified.
- Designs, develops and implements learning and development programmes in support of organisational and cultural change.
- Coordinates the activities of support staff in the human resource department for training initiatives/projects.
- Communicates the performance management system, and oversees the performance appraisal process.
- Monitors and evaluates the performance appraisal system and recommends training initiatives.
- Identifies key positions in the organisation in conjunction with Heads of Departments and prepares a succession plan to improve organizational capability.
- Assists with the planning and review of the department’s strategic objectives for human resources management, monitors the achievement of goals, identifies gaps and prescribes the applicable solutions to resolve the identified issues.
- Liaises with and/or contracts external service providers for the provision of consulting assignments.
- Represents the Chief People Officer in activities as determined and undertakes special assignments as may be required.
- Maintains all records of training, evaluation and completed performance appraisals.
- Any other duties as required by the job function or requested by the Chief People Officer.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- BSc Management/Human Resource Management or similar discipline
- Certification/specialised knowledge in Learning and Development
- Train the Trainer certification will be an asset
- Five (5) years progressive Human Resource Management Experience as a generalist
- Sound working knowledge of labor laws
- Above average knowledge of the principles and practices of modern record keeping
- Ability to research information, and analyze data to arrive at valid conclusions, recommendations, and plans of action
- Strong report writing and presentation skills; ability to represent ideas clearly and concisely
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to prepare and deliver Lesson Plans
- Proficiency in MS Office with strong presentation skills
- Strong critical thinking and analytical skills, with a keen eye for detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work with diverse teams in a collaborative manner
- Excellent organisational skills, ability to work with minimal supervision and complete tasks in a fast paced, driven environment
- Demonstration of problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of GMP, Food Safety and HACCP guidelines applicable to the Food Processing Industry
- An honest and highly confidential disposition is necessary
CLOSING DATE: October 9th, 2022We thank all persons for their interest, however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
NFM Vacancy October 2022
Every month in 2022 we will be giving away one PlayStation 5. To qualify like us on Facebook, TikTok and Subscribe to our Sweet TnT Magazine YouTube channel
Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago
By Darius Soyer. Finding a job after you graduate from secondary school can be difficult especially when you’re unsure what should be done. Without guidance, you may take a long time searching for job vacancies and when you do find them, you learn that you are not prepared to apply.
Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago
As news circulate of fuel shortages and increases all around the world, you may be wondering how would you be able to afford to drive if pumping gas is becoming a luxury. Short of commuting via bicycle, gasoline and diesel price increases are going to affect everyone.
The ‘get rich quick’ chase is real. People are planning daily on how to make money using very little capital and effort in as little time as possible. They watch videos, flip through the classifieds, and constantly search on the internet for easy ways to make money.
shares her article How to Find a Remote Job originally published on July 14, 2022 on . Remote work is a trend that has been gaining popularity over recent years. There’s no doubt that despite all the difficulties the pandemic came with, expanding the availability of remote jobs has been one of the biggest benefits.
Every small business wants to increase its profits by increasing its sales. Some entrepreneurs mistakenly think the actions small businesses take are having a better product or a lower price. However, these aren’t the only options. Several minor changes can at least be tried to impact your bottom line.
Singapore is a beautiful place to be living and working in. The perk of living in Singapore is immense since it is one of the high-income today’s economies. This is a reason foreigners would want a work visa. The city-state is one of the most developed countries in the world, and its economy is booming.
Over the last few years, you’ve seen just how much flexibility there can be when it comes to online work. If you’re looking for a role that offers more of that flexibility to you, and which doesn’t need a lot of experience at all, then being an executive virtual assistant may be the right thing for you.
“Talk with those closest to you and make all your wishes KNOWN!” Juli Rasmussen offers helpful advice on how to get your affairs in order before death. I am spreading this information for those of you who don’t have your affairs in order.
Beneficiaries can get the financial support they need to replace the policyholder’s income and cover expenses after they’re gone with life insurance. However, those considering getting a life insurance policy may be wondering how much coverage they need. Read on to learn how to calculate life insurance needs and some types of policies to choose from.
Earlier, blogging was thought to be a pastime, a recreational activity that people would engage in. However, times have changed, and having a career in blogging has grown significantly. Blogs are no longer solely a simple hobby. Surprisingly, there have been unprecedented levels of online involvement, mainly due to the coronavirus pandemic.
Marijuana is one of the most trafficked, cultivated, and used drugs. Its push for legalisation both abroad and at home continues to grow and garner significant business ideas and attention from its manufacturers, investors, and researchers. The legal marijuana industry in the US is estimated at $13.6 billion as of 2019, including 340,000 jobs.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.