Tagged: 2023, ACCOUNTANT, Accounting, accounting jobs, accounting vacancy, ADMINISTRATIVE, Angostura, Angostura Job Vacancy 2023, ANGOSTURA LIMITED, Angostura Limited Jobs, Career Opportunity, employment, employment opportunity, finance, Full Time, Government jobs, Government vacancies, Internal Auditor, job opportunity, job vacancy, jobs, jobs in trinidad and tobago, MANAGER, Port of Spain, tobago, Trinidad, Trinidad and Tobago, Vacancies, vacancy, work
- This topic is empty.
October 19, 2023 at 7:40 pm #1012122magdacash23Participant
Angostura Job Vacancy 2023, Angostura Job Vacancy 2023, Angostura Job Vacancy 2023, Angostura Job Vacancy 2023
Angostura Job Vacancy 2023
Main Purpose of Job:
The Internal Auditor will be responsible for performing internal audits as part of the annual risk-based internal audit plan, which would include spot checks. The Internal Auditor will also assist the Manager with follow up and verification of management action plans, as well as promote the internal audit function and encourage the development of a robust, efficient internal control environment and sound corporate governance practices throughout the Company.
- Preparation of draft audit profiles as part of the planning process of audit engagements, based on risks and best practices related to the organization’s governance policies, processes, and structures.
- Preparation of detailed draft audit work programs outlining work to be done, procedures, and methods of testing based on the controls identified in audit profiles.
- Conducts audit engagements and executes roles/responsibilities in accordance with the IIA’s International Standards for the Professional Practices of Internal Auditing (Standards) including evaluating the relevance, sufficiency, and reliability of potential sources of evidence.
- Prepares and completes engagement working papers in accordance with the Standards; including reviewing transactions using appropriate analytical review techniques documents, records, reports, and policies and procedures for accuracy and effectiveness.
- Recognizes types of fraud, fraud risk, and red flags for fraud.
- Documents detailed audit observations, summarizes audit findings and conclusions, identifies root causes of control defects.
- Conducts adequate research and makes audit recommendations for control defects identified.
- Demonstrates quality engagement communications, including preliminary communication with engagement clients.
- Assists in the execution of the department’s Quality Assurance and Improvement program.
- Follow up and verification of Management Action Plans and Management Letter Points from internal and external audits as required.
- Identifies and assesses various risks related to operational, compliance, financial and I.T processes and controls.
- The Internal Auditor will also be required to develop and maintain sound working relationships with management at various levels in order to effectively conduct audits and follow‐up on the status of outstanding internal audit issues.
- Certified Internal Auditor Designation.
- A combination of other professional qualifications (CISA, CFE, ACCA Level 2, B.Sc.) which demonstrate business acumen or other relevant technical expertise.
- A minimum of two (2) years audit experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, and analytical skills.
- Proven ability to work well under pressure and handle multiple tasks successfully.
- Must be able to work in a team environment and matrix organization.
- Experience auditing in an SAP environment would be an asset.
- Audit experience in a manufacturing company would also be an asset.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Highly motivated, proactive, and professional, with acute attention to detail.
Kindly submit applications on or before October 24, 2023
Angostura Job Vacancy 2023
CAREERS FOR GRADUATES
Do you embrace change and can steer the ship in a modern, fast pace and technology savvy environment? Our Graduate Work Internship programme is developed to reimagine learning. The primary objective is to provide participants with the knowledge and abilities to effectively bridge the gap from university to the working environment. It allows to enhance your skillset and technically apply theory learnt to everyday matters in our departments. New GWIs will be assigned projects from as early as their first day on the job, which allows them to learn about the key performance indicators of the department roles and interact with all levels of employees/management.
The Group promises a fruitful twelve months of fun activities and endless learning to cultivate your abilities and showcase your fullest potential.
• A valid certificate of character
• A degree in the relevant field of study (must apply no more than 24months after graduation)
Graduates will not be automatically absorbed into the organization upon completion of the programme.
Buy books here
Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago
How to become a schoolteacher
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.