Tagged: ADMINISTRATIVE, Career Opportunity, Education Jobs, employment, employment opportunity, Full Time, ict, information technology, Information Technology Jobs, job opportunity, jobs, jobs in trinidad and tobago, Online English teacher, Remote English Teacher, Remote Jobs, Remote Online English Teacher, remote teacher, TELEMARKETING, tobago, Trinidad, Trinidad and Tobago, Vacancies, vacancy, work, work from home, work from home teaching jobs
- This topic is empty.
February 23, 2023 at 2:46 pm #1005154Sweet TnTKeymaster
Remote Online English Teacher, Remote Online English Teacher, Remote Online English Teacher, Remote Online English Teacher
Remote Online English Teacher
LatinHire, Trinidad and Tobago, Remote
About the job
Teach fun English classes online via Zoom from the comfort of your own home!
You can set your own hours and teach on the go as long as you have a solid color backdrop, a laptop, reliable power and Internet connection, a webcam, and a microphone.
If you love teaching, but dread prepping for lessons and grading, this is the perfect job for you. We provide our teachers with all the lesson materials so all you have to do is show up for class and do what you do best, which is teach!
Whether you’re looking for a second stream of income or a full-time job, we’ve got you covered. You can work as little as 16 hours a month up to as much as 48 hours a week.
What is a typical day for an Online English Teacher at LatinHire?
You will be scheduled shifts two weeks in advance according to the availability you provide us and we also offer the flexibility of dropping shifts and picking up extra shifts.
If you are busier one week, you can drop some of your shifts and have other teachers help you out or if you want to earn more $$ another week, you can pick up extra shifts and help other teachers out.
When you are on shift, you log on to our platform and teach the lessons provided as well as write short feedback for the students after class. Simple as that!
In short, here are some reasons why you will love working as an Online English Teacher with LatinHire:
- Up to 48 hours of shifts available per week!
- You be your own boss and set your own schedule
- Work from anywhere (as long as you have good power, Internet, workspace, computer, webcam, and microphone).
- Depending on the number of hours you decide to teach and on your schedule, you can earn up to USD 1,400+ per month.
- Native-level English speaker.
- Currently enrolled or completed College or University degree in Communications, Modern Languages, Spanish, Education, English, Literature, Interpreter Training, Linguistics, or related degrees. Alternatively, a Teaching English as a Foreign Language (TEFL) certificate or equivalent.
- One year of experience teaching English as a foreign language.
- Currently living in Trinidad and Tobago.
Who we are:
Established in 2003, LatinHire recruits and manages teams of subject matter experts (SMEs) for online education companies.
At present, we maintain over 2,000 active SMEs for our clients, and many more have worked with us in the past. Our teams have played key roles in the backend of very successful ed-tech startups.
Remote Online English Teacher
Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago
How to become a schoolteacher
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.