Tagged: Career Opportunity, Chef vacancies, CUSTOMER SERVICE, employment, employment opportunity, Executive Chef Hyatt Regency, food and beverage jobs, Full Time, Government jobs, Hodpitality jobs, Hospitality jobs, hotel, Hotel Jobs, Hyatt Regency, job opportunity, jobs, jobs in trinidad and tobago, Kitchen manager, MANAGER, On-site, Port of Spain, tobago, Trinidad, Trinidad and Tobago, Trinidad Hotel jobs, Vacancies, vacancy, work
- This topic is empty.
November 23, 2022 at 12:04 pm #1001992domingobrazil1Participant
Executive Chef Hyatt Regency, Executive Chef Hyatt Regency, Executive Chef Hyatt Regency, Executive Chef Hyatt Regency
Executive Chef Hyatt Regency
Hyatt Regency, Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago, On-site
About the job
At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing efficient service and meaningful experiences. As a member of the hotel Executive Committee, the Executive Chef is a highly visible role with exposure to Senior and Corporate leadership. This position reports to the hotel General Manager.The Executive Chef will be responsible for kitchen operations including menu planning, staffing, cost control, provisioning, food preparation, and sanitation. This position directs a team of sous chefs and other culinary staff engaged in preparing and cooking foods to ensure an efficient and profitable food service. The position demands creativity, excellent communication skills, the ability to maintain the highest of culinary standards and the ability to manage a large team. The Executive Chef works well under pressure, is organized, flexible, self-motivated and must be able to work long hours.Duties include:
- Manages the Kitchen to ensure that all food items are prepared and presented to guests in accordance with the standards identified by the hotel.
- Implements and ensures that high levels of hygiene and cleanliness are maintained within the kitchen.
- Designs new recipes, plans menus, and selects plate presentations on a bi annual basis.
- Ensures staff follows set standards of receiving, storing, producing and presenting of food.
- Reviews staffing levels on a weekly basis to meet service, operational, and financial objectives.
- Ensures that newly hired staff are on boarded and trained as necessary.
- Directs and assesses the performance of Sous Chefs and ensures that the relevant coaching and performance management is completed on an ongoing basis.
- Ensures that Sous Chefs and Supervisors manage culinary staff to meet clearly defined goals.
- Responsible for the administrative requirements of the Kitchen including stocktaking of food and equipment supplies, purchase orders, scheduling staff, management reports etc.
- Obtaining feedback on food and service quality and handling customer complaints.
- Collaborates with Food and Beverage and Purchasing departments to meet service standards
- Collaborates with Sales and Events with respect to customer trends, needs and overall satisfaction
- Responsible for ensuring a high level of satisfaction with the food in the Colleague dining area.
- Must be comfortable with fast changing environments, coaching others through change and managing resistance.
Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether it’s career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment, if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
- A Degree in Culinary Arts is required
- Minimum of 15 years of industry and culinary management experience preferably with international hotel brands. At least 5 of these years must be at an Executive Sous Chef and or Chef level in a large hotel.
- Demonstrated experience with controlling food and labor costs.
- Hands on experience with menu development and pricing development.
- Passion for leadership and teamwork.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively interact with people of diverse socioeconomic background, cultural and ethnic backgrounds.
- Demonstrated ability to improve standards through coaching, performance management and clear goal setting
- In-depth skills and knowledge of in kitchen production or management
- Proven track record in properties with high volume Banquet operations
- Advanced knowledge of kitchen hygiene practices and occupational health and safety standards.
- Possess strong leadership, communication, organization and relationship skills
- Strong Financial Management skills
- Proficient in Microsoft office suite
- A true desire to exceed guest expectations in a fast-paced customer service environment
- Available to work shifts, weekends and public holidays.
Parent and teacher conflict: 5 effects of family-school problems and how to avoid them – Sweet TnT Magazine
By Joyanne James. “I’m interested in the child’s well-being!” says both the parent and teacher during every argument. But, while words are being exchanged all term, the child’s well-being is suffering. The relationship between the parent and teacher is just as crucial as the one between the child’s mother and father.
Contactless payment options have grown in favour among merchants and consumers alike, particularly in the aftermath of the epidemic. One such method is the use of digital wallets. This video explains how digital wallets work, their advantages, and their security.
As news circulate of fuel shortages and increases all around the world, you may be wondering how would you be able to afford to drive if pumping gas is becoming a luxury. Short of commuting via bicycle, gasoline and diesel price increases are going to affect everyone.
The ‘get rich quick’ chase is real. People are planning daily on how to make money using very little capital and effort in as little time as possible. They watch videos, flip through the classifieds, and constantly search on the internet for easy ways to make money.
shares her article How to Find a Remote Job originally published on July 14, 2022 on . Remote work is a trend that has been gaining popularity over recent years. There’s no doubt that despite all the difficulties the pandemic came with, expanding the availability of remote jobs has been one of the biggest benefits.
Every small business wants to increase its profits by increasing its sales. Some entrepreneurs mistakenly think the actions small businesses take are having a better product or a lower price. However, these aren’t the only options. Several minor changes can at least be tried to impact your bottom line.
Singapore is a beautiful place to be living and working in. The perk of living in Singapore is immense since it is one of the high-income today’s economies. This is a reason foreigners would want a work visa. The city-state is one of the most developed countries in the world, and its economy is booming.
Over the last few years, you’ve seen just how much flexibility there can be when it comes to online work. If you’re looking for a role that offers more of that flexibility to you, and which doesn’t need a lot of experience at all, then being an executive virtual assistant may be the right thing for you.
“Talk with those closest to you and make all your wishes KNOWN!” Juli Rasmussen offers helpful advice on how to get your affairs in order before death. I am spreading this information for those of you who don’t have your affairs in order.
Beneficiaries can get the financial support they need to replace the policyholder’s income and cover expenses after they’re gone with life insurance. However, those considering getting a life insurance policy may be wondering how much coverage they need. Read on to learn how to calculate life insurance needs and some types of policies to choose from.
Earlier, blogging was thought to be a pastime, a recreational activity that people would engage in. However, times have changed, and having a career in blogging has grown significantly. Blogs are no longer solely a simple hobby. Surprisingly, there have been unprecedented levels of online involvement, mainly due to the coronavirus pandemic.
Marijuana is one of the most trafficked, cultivated, and used drugs. Its push for legalisation both abroad and at home continues to grow and garner significant business ideas and attention from its manufacturers, investors, and researchers. The legal marijuana industry in the US is estimated at $13.6 billion as of 2019, including 340,000 jobs.
How to become a schoolteacher
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.