Tagged: ADMINISTRATIVE, Administrative Assistant, Career Opportunity, CUSTOMER SERVICE, Customs Administrative Assistant, Customs Administrative Assistant Vacancy, employment, employment opportunity, Full Time, job opportunity, jobs, jobs in trinidad and tobago, tobago, Trinidad, Trinidad and Tobago, Vacancies, vacancy, work
- This topic is empty.
October 31, 2022 at 12:18 am #1001181chadarek5268Participant
Customs Administrative Assistant, Customs Administrative Assistant, Customs Administrative Assistant, Customs Administrative Assistant
Customs Administrative Assistant Vacancy
The Customs Admin Assistant will be responsible for effectively coordinating all administrative duties for the Customs Department. In the absence of the Group Customs Manager is responsible for the coordinating of all activities of the department.
Under the direction of the Manager of the Customs Department, performs the following functions: –
- Receive import documents to screen, number, enter into import register and on SharePoint tracking and then scan, copy and place into trays for action by Customs Clerks.
- Receive original health certificates and ensure that they are logged at Animal Health in a timely manner for import permits.
- Receive and number export documents, prepare bill of lading and arrange for insurance; make bookings with agents and liaise with Hauliers to place order for export containers.
- Prepare cheques and/or wire transfer payments for imports/exports in advance
- When payment is received, prepare LOI/LOA to send with payment to agents requesting E-Deliveries. Original BL-ensure that it is sent to the agent prior to arrival of vessel along with a copy for agent to sign for receiving and then follow up with an email that the original will be delivered.
- Check and verify external and internal brokerage for submission to the Accounts Payables Department by the second working day of the following month.
- Process truckage for payments
- Check and verify insurance debit notes are correct and pass to the Accounts Payables department for payment.
- Handle petty cash and prepare reimbursements accordingly.
- Maintain attendance records of customs personnel up to date. Leave form to be submitted to the Human Resources Department on a weekly basis.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Associates Degree in Business, Administration or any relevant discipline
- At least two years’ experience in a similar position.
Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago
Parent and teacher conflict: 5 effects of family-school problems and how to avoid them – Sweet TnT Magazine
By Joyanne James. “I’m interested in the child’s well-being!” says both the parent and teacher during every argument. But, while words are being exchanged all term, the child’s well-being is suffering. The relationship between the parent and teacher is just as crucial as the one between the child’s mother and father.
Contactless payment options have grown in favour among merchants and consumers alike, particularly in the aftermath of the epidemic. One such method is the use of digital wallets. This video explains how digital wallets work, their advantages, and their security.
As news circulate of fuel shortages and increases all around the world, you may be wondering how would you be able to afford to drive if pumping gas is becoming a luxury. Short of commuting via bicycle, gasoline and diesel price increases are going to affect everyone.
The ‘get rich quick’ chase is real. People are planning daily on how to make money using very little capital and effort in as little time as possible. They watch videos, flip through the classifieds, and constantly search on the internet for easy ways to make money.
shares her article How to Find a Remote Job originally published on July 14, 2022 on . Remote work is a trend that has been gaining popularity over recent years. There’s no doubt that despite all the difficulties the pandemic came with, expanding the availability of remote jobs has been one of the biggest benefits.
Every small business wants to increase its profits by increasing its sales. Some entrepreneurs mistakenly think the actions small businesses take are having a better product or a lower price. However, these aren’t the only options. Several minor changes can at least be tried to impact your bottom line.
Singapore is a beautiful place to be living and working in. The perk of living in Singapore is immense since it is one of the high-income today’s economies. This is a reason foreigners would want a work visa. The city-state is one of the most developed countries in the world, and its economy is booming.
Over the last few years, you’ve seen just how much flexibility there can be when it comes to online work. If you’re looking for a role that offers more of that flexibility to you, and which doesn’t need a lot of experience at all, then being an executive virtual assistant may be the right thing for you.
“Talk with those closest to you and make all your wishes KNOWN!” Juli Rasmussen offers helpful advice on how to get your affairs in order before death. I am spreading this information for those of you who don’t have your affairs in order.
Beneficiaries can get the financial support they need to replace the policyholder’s income and cover expenses after they’re gone with life insurance. However, those considering getting a life insurance policy may be wondering how much coverage they need. Read on to learn how to calculate life insurance needs and some types of policies to choose from.
Earlier, blogging was thought to be a pastime, a recreational activity that people would engage in. However, times have changed, and having a career in blogging has grown significantly. Blogs are no longer solely a simple hobby. Surprisingly, there have been unprecedented levels of online involvement, mainly due to the coronavirus pandemic.
Marijuana is one of the most trafficked, cultivated, and used drugs. Its push for legalisation both abroad and at home continues to grow and garner significant business ideas and attention from its manufacturers, investors, and researchers. The legal marijuana industry in the US is estimated at $13.6 billion as of 2019, including 340,000 jobs.
How to become a schoolteacher
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.