Tagged: Accommodation Attendant, Career Opportunity, CUSTOMER SERVICE, employment, employment opportunity, Full Time, Government jobs, Government vacancies, Hilton, Hilton Trinidad & Conference Center, hotel, job opportunity, jobs, jobs in trinidad and tobago, Port of Spain, Room Attendant, Room Attendant Vacancy, tobago, Trinidad, Trinidad and Tobago, Vacancies, vacancy, work
- This topic is empty.
November 14, 2023 at 6:55 pm #1012849willywhitt477Participant
Hilton Room Attendant Vacancy, Hilton Room Attendant Vacancy, Hilton Room Attendant Vacancy, Hilton Room Attendant Vacancy
Hilton Room Attendant Vacancy
Room Attendant / Accommodation Attendant
Hilton Trinidad & Conference Center
Port-Of-Spain, Trinidad and Tobago
A Room Attendant is responsible for cleaning guest rooms and replenishing amenities to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience while managing guest requests in a timely manner.
What will I be doing?
As a Room Attendant, you are responsible for cleaning guest rooms and replenishing amenities to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience. A Room Attendant will also be required to manage guest requests. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Clean guest bedrooms and bathrooms
- Vacuum rooms and corridors
- Change and replenish bed linen, towels and guest amenities in line with company guidelines
- Undertake regular deep cleaning tasks
- Restock and maintain trolley on daily basis
- Report any missing or damaged items to the Housekeeping Supervisor and own the responsibility to ensure that the items are replaced or repaired so to create an uninterrupted or impaired stay for the Guest
- Ensure that all equipment inside and around Guest rooms as well as in work areas and used when performing housekeeping responsibilities is in working condition
- Be environmentally aware
- Dispose of waste accordingly
- Manage guest requests in a timely and efficient manner
- Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation
- Carry out lost property procedures
- Assist other departments wherever necessary and maintain good working relationships
What are we looking for?
A Room Attendant serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you must maintain the attitude, behaviors, skills, and values that follow:
- positive attitude
- Good communication skills
- Committed to delivering high levels of customer service
- Excellent grooming standards
- Ability to work on their own or in teams
- Flexible and reliable
- Three (3) O’Level Passes (preferably inclusive of Maths and English)
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Hotel/Hospitality experience
- One (1) year of experience in a similar position
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Hilton Room Attendant Vacancy
Buy books here
Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago
How to become a schoolteacher
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.