Tagged: AMPLIA COMMUNICATIONS LIMITED, Amplia Vacancy, Amplia Vacancy October 2022, Career Opportunity, CUSTOMER SERVICE, CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE, employment, employment opportunity, Field Sales Agent, Full Time, Government jobs, ict, information technology, Information Technology Jobs, job opportunity, jobs, jobs in trinidad and tobago, marketing, Sales, Sales Representative, TELEMARKETING, tobago, Trinidad, Trinidad and Tobago, Vacancies, vacancy, work
- This topic is empty.
October 8, 2022 at 6:32 am #1000407hughdycus3Participant
Amplia Vacancy October 2022, Amplia Vacancy October 2022, Amplia Vacancy October 2022, Amplia Vacancy October 2022
Amplia Vacancy October 2022
Field Sales Agent
Amplia Communications Limited
Amplia Communications Limited is seeking to recruit an energetic, knowledgeable, passionate and people focused leader to join our dynamic Field Sales team.
The Field Sales Agent will be responsible for the selling of AMPLIA Communications’ suite of product and services to potential customers via targeted field sales visits in key geographical locations across Trinidad and Tobago.
- Accurately records prospect information and maintains listing
- Accurately records/receives customer orders and application forms
- Achieves sales objectives while providing the highest level of customer satisfaction
- Provides relevant responses to customers concerns, service requests, products and service enquires based on actual facts related to the Company’s products or services
- Actively brings brand awareness to new communities through sales walks and events as required to generate new business
- Responsible for executing sales strategies to receive new customer business through registration and sign-ups via face-to-face interactions via door-to-door walks and sales events
- Offers support at retail locations as necessary to increase brand awareness and generate new business
- Collaborates with other departments (internally and externally) to meet sales objectives
- Assists with the preparation of bids as needed
- Performs other job duties and responsibilities as assigned by Manager or any other delegated authority based on operational needs
- Minimum of five (5) CSEC passes including Mathematics and English A
- At least two (2) years of experience in a similar role
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite particularly MS Word
- Certification in Marketing, Sales or relevant field will be an asset
- Good understanding of Internet/IPTV and Fiber Optic technology will be an asset
- Strong performance, team, and target orientation
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work on weekends and public holidays
- Ability to stand and walk for long hours to facilitate customer engagement and sales achievement at various off-site locations
- Must be in possession of a Police Certificate of Good Character
- Must have access to a Vehicle
Amplia Vacancy October 2022
Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago
By Darius Soyer. Finding a job after you graduate from secondary school can be difficult especially when you’re unsure what should be done. Without guidance, you may take a long time searching for job vacancies and when you do find them, you learn that you are not prepared to apply.
Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago
As news circulate of fuel shortages and increases all around the world, you may be wondering how would you be able to afford to drive if pumping gas is becoming a luxury. Short of commuting via bicycle, gasoline and diesel price increases are going to affect everyone.
The ‘get rich quick’ chase is real. People are planning daily on how to make money using very little capital and effort in as little time as possible. They watch videos, flip through the classifieds, and constantly search on the internet for easy ways to make money.
shares her article How to Find a Remote Job originally published on July 14, 2022 on . Remote work is a trend that has been gaining popularity over recent years. There’s no doubt that despite all the difficulties the pandemic came with, expanding the availability of remote jobs has been one of the biggest benefits.
Every small business wants to increase its profits by increasing its sales. Some entrepreneurs mistakenly think the actions small businesses take are having a better product or a lower price. However, these aren’t the only options. Several minor changes can at least be tried to impact your bottom line.
Singapore is a beautiful place to be living and working in. The perk of living in Singapore is immense since it is one of the high-income today’s economies. This is a reason foreigners would want a work visa. The city-state is one of the most developed countries in the world, and its economy is booming.
Over the last few years, you’ve seen just how much flexibility there can be when it comes to online work. If you’re looking for a role that offers more of that flexibility to you, and which doesn’t need a lot of experience at all, then being an executive virtual assistant may be the right thing for you.
“Talk with those closest to you and make all your wishes KNOWN!” Juli Rasmussen offers helpful advice on how to get your affairs in order before death. I am spreading this information for those of you who don’t have your affairs in order.
Beneficiaries can get the financial support they need to replace the policyholder’s income and cover expenses after they’re gone with life insurance. However, those considering getting a life insurance policy may be wondering how much coverage they need. Read on to learn how to calculate life insurance needs and some types of policies to choose from.
Earlier, blogging was thought to be a pastime, a recreational activity that people would engage in. However, times have changed, and having a career in blogging has grown significantly. Blogs are no longer solely a simple hobby. Surprisingly, there have been unprecedented levels of online involvement, mainly due to the coronavirus pandemic.
Marijuana is one of the most trafficked, cultivated, and used drugs. Its push for legalisation both abroad and at home continues to grow and garner significant business ideas and attention from its manufacturers, investors, and researchers. The legal marijuana industry in the US is estimated at $13.6 billion as of 2019, including 340,000 jobs.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.