Tagged: ACCOUNTANT, Accounting, accounting jobs, accounting vacancy, ADMINISTRATIVE, Banking jobs, Career Opportunity, employment, employment opportunity, Full Time, Government jobs, ict, information technology, Information Technology Jobs, job opportunity, jobs, jobs in trinidad and tobago, Junior Credit Analyst, MANAGER, Port of Spain, Remote Jobs, Republic Bank Vacancy, Republic Bank Vacancy August 2022, tobago, Trinidad, Trinidad and Tobago, Vacancies, vacancy, work, work from home
- This topic is empty.
August 14, 2022 at 2:57 pm #998665latoshaalonsoParticipant
Republic Bank Vacancy August 2022, Republic Bank Vacancy August 2022, Republic Bank Vacancy August 2022, Republic Bank Vacancy August 2022
Republic Bank Vacancy August 2022
Junior Credit Analyst
Republic Bank Limited
Junior Credit Analyst
JUNIOR CREDIT ANALYST
Applications are invited from persons with suitable qualifications to fill the position of Junior Credit Analyst at Republic Bank Limited.
The jobholder is responsible for assisting Management and Senior Credit Analysts in the control and administration of Corporate Accounts with a view to providing a high level of service to corporate clients.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Analyzing financial statements, reviewing customer’s file and preparing proposals and reviewing notes to meet their financial requirements for review by Senior Analyst/ Manager.
- Identifying excess and ensuring that reports are submitted for relevant authorization (Senior Analyst/ Regional/ Corporate/ Risk Management).
- Maintaining communication with Legal Department and Foreign Attorneys to ensure that security documents taken are in keeping with Bank’s requirements, and to ensure that rate resets, margin requirements, security etc, are adhered to according to conditions of sanction.
- Supervising and developing staff, preparing their performance standards and appraisals.
- Verifying input onPhoenixe.g. Personal, Financial Risk (limits, interest rate etc) and ensuring that returns to Head Office are submitted on a timely basis.
GENERAL QUALIFICATION AND REQUIREMENTS:
The jobholder should have:
- Financial related Degree or corporate qualification e.g. ACCA – level 2
- One (1) year’s experience in the Financial Sector.
- Working knowledge of all aspects of Bank’s operation.
- Working knowledge of financial accounting and financial statement analysis.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
BEHAVIOURAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- Good Inter-personal, Organizational, Planning, Analytical, Investigative, Time Management, Multi-Tasking, Decision Making and Communication skills.
The Bank offers an attractive compensation package.
Closing date for submission of applications is August 16, 2022.
Thank you for your interest in Republic Bank Limited.
Please note that only suitable applications will be acknowledged.
Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago
More flexibility. A job you love. A new career. It all starts here. Explore Jobs
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel
Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago cont’d
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.