Tagged: Arima, Career Opportunity, DOMESTIC SUPERVISOR, employment, employment opportunity, Full Time, Government jobs, Housekeeping Vacancy, job opportunity, jobs, jobs in trinidad and tobago, NCRHA Housekeeping Vacancy, NCRHA Vacancy, NORTH CENTRAL REGIONAL HEALTH AUTHORITY, Sangre Grande, tobago, Trinidad, Trinidad and Tobago, Vacancies, vacancy, work
- This topic is empty.
April 2, 2023 at 8:39 pm #1006292quxikusParticipant
NCRHA Housekeeping Vacancy, NCRHA Housekeeping Vacancy, NCRHA Housekeeping Vacancy, NCRHA Housekeeping Vacancy
NCRHA Housekeeping Vacancy
North Central Regional Health Authority
The incumbent will be responsible for supervising, organising, planning and allocating responsibilities to domestic staff in housekeeping activities.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons to fill the following position at the Arima Cluster, North-Central Regional Health Authority (NCRHA).
The incumbent will be responsible for supervising, organising, planning and allocating responsibilities to domestic staff in house-keeping activities. Assists in the inspection of the wards and other sections of the hospital to ensure cleanliness and proper maintenance in accordance with the Authority’s quality standards.
- Plan, assign and supervise staff engaged in all housekeeping activities.
- Inspect Wards, Hostels and other Service Support Areas and report activities to the Hospital Manager.
- Issue cleaning and other supplies/reagents to the support staff.
- Plan and prepare daily/weekly rosters ensuring all areas of work are staffed appropriately.
- Oversee the rosters for absenteeism and effectively manage such to ensure the provision of quality service delivery.
- Prepare Monthly Reports, Attendance and Punctuality Reports and other reports as and when required.
- Investigate and report any complaints to the organisational relationship.
- Maintain adequate stock levels and critical limits of all supplies/reagents.
- Provide related coaching for the supporting staff.
Minimum Qualifications, Training and Experience:
- Minimum of five (5) O’ Level subjects; two (2) of which must be English Language and Mathematics.
- Certificate in Supervisory Management will be an asset.
- Minimum of three (3) years’ experience and training in Domestic Services in a similar work environment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
*Certificates acquired at foreign universities MUST be supported by certified transcripts as well as evidence that the completed programme is accredited in Trinidad and Tobago.
All applications should be submitted with a cover letter, a detailed Curriculum Vitae, copies of relevant certificates, birth certificate, a police certificate of good character, a contact number and two (2) testimonials by April 11, 2023 and addressed (with the name of the position applied for, clearly labelled, on the outside of the envelope and the cover letter). To:
Office of the General Manager, Human Resources
North-Central Regional Health Authority
Building # 39, Third Floor
Eric Williams Medical Sciences Complex
ONLY APPLICATIONS SUBMITTED VIA POST WILL BE CONSIDERED
Unsuitable/late applications will not be acknowledged.
NCRHA Housekeeping Vacancy
Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago
How to become a schoolteacher
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.