Tagged: ADMINISTRATIVE, Career Opportunity, employment, employment opportunity, Full Time, Government jobs, ict, information technology, Information Technology Jobs, job opportunity, jobs, jobs in trinidad and tobago, MANAGER, Port of Spain, TECHNICAL SOLUTIONS SPECIALIST, TELECOMMUNICATIONS SERVICES OF TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO LIMITED, tobago, Trinidad, Trinidad and Tobago, TSTT Jobs, TSTT Vacancy, TSTT Vacancy September 2022, Vacancies, vacancy, work
- This topic is empty.
October 1, 2022 at 9:17 pm #1000153jennapeoples070Participant
TSTT Vacancy September 2022, TSTT Vacancy September 2022, TSTT Vacancy September 2022, TSTT Vacancy September 2022
TSTT Vacancy September 2022
Technical Solutions Specialist
Telecommunications Services of Trinidad and Tobago Limited
The incumbent is required to work collaboratively with the Sales, Marketing and Operations team by providing presales support to deliver customized voice and data communications solutions to Enterprise customers.KEY DUTIES
- Technical consultancy, solutions design and costing services effectively provided for Account Managers and other members of the Enterprise Team with respect to communications solutions inclusive of cloud business systems, data facilities, modems, voice bridges, all networking (copper/fibre/Wireless) and related special services equipment.
- Cost-effective analysis completed prior to implementation of proposed communication solutions; identification of industry-specific solutions.
- End user customer training on the use of implemented voice/data/cloud solutions.
- Vendor identification and selection in line with anticipated customer solutions, expectations and budgetary constraints; review of relevant tender documents to validate alignment with technical solutions to meet customer needs; prepares draft specifications for purchase of communications solutions.
- Availability of plant facilities (Copper/Fibre) is validated via conduct of line surveys prior to recommendation of solutions for customers; standards are maintained by performance of quality checks, on work completed by installation and maintenance personnel.
- Voice and data communications solutions for Enterprise customers are designed and configured (inclusive of LAN and WAN solutions); by troubleshooting solutions for complex maintenance faults.
- Provide optimal decision making by providing technical consultancy services to Account Managers and stakeholders. Prepares network technical specifications and advises on product viability by keeping abreast of current and emerging technologies, research and analyses engineering and relevant cost data, on new communications systems and technology.
- Completion of technical audits to assure consistent application and continual effectiveness of solutions; aimed at benchmarking and collation of best practice information.
- Follow codes, legal regulations and standards to maintain a safe work environment while adhering to safety and house-keeping requirements as per Company’s practices and procedures.
- Performs such other related duties as may be assigned by the Senior Manager Business Solutions and support from time to time.
- Performs other related duties as required.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical, Electronic, Telecommunications Engineering or Computer Science.
- Do you possess at least three to five (3-5) years’ experience in cloud, voice and data network design and/or maintenance of Enterprise ICT solutions?
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- TSTT products and services, with an understanding of TSTT’s network technology and topology
- Microsoft Office Suite Applications
- Networking (LANs, WANs, TCP/IP), TSTT’s Copper, Wireless and Fibre network
CORE AND LEADERSHIP COMPETENCIES:
Organisational Awareness: Contributes to the organisation by understanding and aligning actions with the organisation’s goals, core functions, needs, and values. Contributes to the organisation by actively demonstrating the alignment of activities with the organisation strategies, key initiatives, core functions, needs, and values and supporting others to do the same.
Customer Focus: Prioritises and takes action on the needs of both internal and external customers. Designs and delivers products and services with the customer experience top of mind.
Planning and Results Orientation: Invests time in upfront planning to achieve organisational goals and objectives while meeting quality standards, following the appropriate processes, and continuously assessing results.
Creativity and Innovation: Thinks beyond the confines of traditional models to recognise opportunities and find new and better ways of doing things to be and remain an agile broadband provider. Encourages experimentation and accepts failure as a driver of innovation.
Communication: Effectively and appropriately interacts with others to build relationships, influence others, and facilitate sharing ideas and information. Uses tact and diplomacy to navigate demanding situations. Relays key messages by creating a compelling story targeted to specific audiences.
Managing Through Change and Uncertainty: Adjusts thinking and behaviour to resiliently face change and uses experience to fuel growth. Embraces failure as a learning opportunity for themselves and others. Enables the process of change and transition while helping others deal with the effects of change.
Problem Solving and Decision Making: Use critical thinking to evaluate problems, gather information, understand causes, and identify best workable solutions. Invests time in planning, discovery, and reflection to drive better decisions and more efficient implementations.
DEADLINE DATE FOR APPLICATIONS: 8TH OCTOBER 2022
TSTT Vacancy September 2022
Every month in 2022 we will be giving away one PlayStation 5. To qualify like us on Facebook, TikTok and Subscribe to our Sweet TnT Magazine YouTube channel
Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago
By Darius Soyer. Finding a job after you graduate from secondary school can be difficult especially when you’re unsure what should be done. Without guidance, you may take a long time searching for job vacancies and when you do find them, you learn that you are not prepared to apply.
Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago
As news circulate of fuel shortages and increases all around the world, you may be wondering how would you be able to afford to drive if pumping gas is becoming a luxury. Short of commuting via bicycle, gasoline and diesel price increases are going to affect everyone.
The ‘get rich quick’ chase is real. People are planning daily on how to make money using very little capital and effort in as little time as possible. They watch videos, flip through the classifieds, and constantly search on the internet for easy ways to make money.
shares her article How to Find a Remote Job originally published on July 14, 2022 on . Remote work is a trend that has been gaining popularity over recent years. There’s no doubt that despite all the difficulties the pandemic came with, expanding the availability of remote jobs has been one of the biggest benefits.
Every small business wants to increase its profits by increasing its sales. Some entrepreneurs mistakenly think the actions small businesses take are having a better product or a lower price. However, these aren’t the only options. Several minor changes can at least be tried to impact your bottom line.
Singapore is a beautiful place to be living and working in. The perk of living in Singapore is immense since it is one of the high-income today’s economies. This is a reason foreigners would want a work visa. The city-state is one of the most developed countries in the world, and its economy is booming.
Over the last few years, you’ve seen just how much flexibility there can be when it comes to online work. If you’re looking for a role that offers more of that flexibility to you, and which doesn’t need a lot of experience at all, then being an executive virtual assistant may be the right thing for you.
“Talk with those closest to you and make all your wishes KNOWN!” Juli Rasmussen offers helpful advice on how to get your affairs in order before death. I am spreading this information for those of you who don’t have your affairs in order.
Beneficiaries can get the financial support they need to replace the policyholder’s income and cover expenses after they’re gone with life insurance. However, those considering getting a life insurance policy may be wondering how much coverage they need. Read on to learn how to calculate life insurance needs and some types of policies to choose from.
Earlier, blogging was thought to be a pastime, a recreational activity that people would engage in. However, times have changed, and having a career in blogging has grown significantly. Blogs are no longer solely a simple hobby. Surprisingly, there have been unprecedented levels of online involvement, mainly due to the coronavirus pandemic.
Marijuana is one of the most trafficked, cultivated, and used drugs. Its push for legalisation both abroad and at home continues to grow and garner significant business ideas and attention from its manufacturers, investors, and researchers. The legal marijuana industry in the US is estimated at $13.6 billion as of 2019, including 340,000 jobs.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.