Tagged: Bell Attendant Vacancy, Bell Attendant Valet Vacancy, Career Opportunity, CUSTOMER SERVICE, employment, employment opportunity, Full Time, Government jobs, Hotel Jobs, Hyatt Regency, job opportunity, jobs, jobs in trinidad and tobago, MANAGER, marketing, On-site, Port of Spain, tobago, Trinidad, Trinidad and Tobago, Trinidad Hotel jobs, Vacancies, vacancy, Valet Vacancy, work
- This topic is empty.
December 27, 2022 at 12:09 pm #1003198donnieboggsParticipant
Bell Attendant Valet Vacancy, Bell Attendant Valet Vacancy, Bell Attendant Valet Vacancy, Bell Attendant Valet Vacancy
Bell Attendant Valet Vacancy
Hyatt Regency, Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago, On-site
About the job
At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing efficient service and meaningful experiences.
Bell/ Valet Attendants welcome and create the first impression upon guest arrival. This includes assisting the passengers during the loading and unloading process. One of the main responsibilities is to safely and efficiently relocate guest automobiles to designated parking locations.Bell/Valet Attendants are in constant communication with the Front Office to ensure guests, their luggage and personal items are escorted to and from the guest rooms efficiently. It’s important to ensure that guests are comfortable with accommodations and are familiar with room offerings and features. This highly visible role gives opportunity for casual conversation and hotel or local recommendations.
Position Responsibilities/ Essential Functions
- Greet guests of the establishment.
- To be present at the Concierge/Reception desk or in the lobby to be ready to assist guests, colleagues and visitors when requested.
- Ensure collection and delivery of guest luggage and equipment in an efficient and timely manner.
- Escorts guests to room, placing luggage in room assigned by front desk.
- Assist with loading or unloading guests’ luggage from vehicles.
- Park cars safely.
- Possesses and maintains thorough knowledge of hotel services, specials, promotions, facilities, policies, room rates and area’s attractions
- Retrieve cars for guests in a timely and safe manner.
- Ensure that parked cars are locked and that keys are stored safely or returned to the owner.
- Complete various additional tasks and assignments as needed.
Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether it’s career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment, if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
- Five CXC O’level passes
- Excellent customer service skills and refined verbal communication skills.
- Must have physical stamina to lift moderate amounts of weight.
- Ability to tolerate moderate amounts of walking.
- A valid driver’s license and at least two-years driving experience.
- No prior traffic offenses.
- Neat appearance and upkeep of uniform.
- Must be covid-19 vaccinated
How to become a schoolteacher
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.