Tagged: Career Opportunity, employment, employment opportunity, Full Time, Government jobs, Industrial Electrician, Industrial Electrician 'C', job opportunity, jobs, jobs in trinidad and tobago, Port Authority of Trinidad and Tobago, PORT AUTHORITY VACANCY, Port Authority Vacancy November 2022, Port of Spain, tobago, Trinidad, Trinidad and Tobago, Vacancies, vacancy, work
- This topic is empty.
November 24, 2022 at 9:16 pm #1002055wileydubois828Participant
Port Authority Vacancy November 2022, Port Authority Vacancy November 2022, Port Authority Vacancy November 2022, Port Authority Vacancy November 2022
Port Authority Vacancy November 2022
Industrial Electrician ‘C’
Port Authority of Trinidad and Tobago
The Port Authority of Trinidad and Tobago is inviting applications from serving employees who interested in participating in the recruitment and selection process to fill the position of Industrial Electrician ‘C’- PPOS.
PORT AUTHORITY OF TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO
VACANCY: INDUSTRIAL ELECTRICIAN ‘C’
The Port Authority of Trinidad and Tobago is inviting applications from persons who are interested in participating in the recruitment and selection process to fill the position of Industrial Electrician ‘C’- PPOS. Interested applicants must satisfy the criteria specified hereunder:
- The Industrial Electrician ‘C’ reports directly to either Electrical Technician, Electrical Foreman or Electrical Engineer (PPOS). The Industrial Electrician ‘C’ is generally accountable for the planning and execution of inspection, preventative maintenance, diagnosis and repair of the Electrical and Electronic aspects of the PATT’s Terminal and Cargo Handling Equipment, in keeping with the strategic direction of the Port Authority.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Supervises subordinate electricians, artisans and assistants to ensure all work is completed based on ‘best industry standards’ in a safe, organized and efficient manner.
- Conducts inspections, diagnostic tests; identifying malfunctioning and inoperable parts to determine the Equipment’s operating performance.
- Uses computers, computer based systems and Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC) to diagnose and repair Equipment.
- Analyzes test results, machine error messages, and information obtained from operators in order to diagnose equipment problems.
- Ensures that all aspects of job activities abide by all statutes and regulations as they apply to OSHA standards.
- Interpreting Electrical and Electronic drawings and other technical communication.
- Installs and commissions new equipment and machinery as it relates to electrical and electronic systems and sub-systems.
- Performs any other related duties as may be assigned.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Knowledge of relevant work-related software
- Skill in the use of comupters
- Ability to prepare Reports
- Ability to work shift
- Ability to be regular and punctual in attendance
- Ability to be a team player
- Record of positive performance
Minimum Qualifications, Training and Working Experience
- National Craftsman Certificate (NEC) in Electrical / Electronic Technology Craftsman or Craftsman Level in Mechatronics or equivalent technician training at the Journeyman level.
- Wireman’s License valid for the Republic of Trinidad and Tobago.
- Manufacturers or specific training on industrial lifting equipment, PLC and control systems, medium voltage systems and computer networking.
- Evidence of formal training in Occupational Safety and Health will be an asset.
- Proven experience working with a Computerized Maintenance Management System, CMMS [Maximo, Dynastar etc]
- A minimum of five (5) years relevant working experience preferably in an industrial environment with control systems.
- Any equivalent combination of qualifications and work experience will be given consideration
Applications together with proof of academic certificates, should be submitted no later than 4:00pm on Wednesday 30 November 2022 and addressed to the Executive Human Resource Manager re: VACANCY (INDUSTRIAL ELECTRICIAN ‘C’)
LATE or Unsuitable applications will not be acknowledged.
Parent and teacher conflict: 5 effects of family-school problems and how to avoid them – Sweet TnT Magazine
By Joyanne James. “I’m interested in the child’s well-being!” says both the parent and teacher during every argument. But, while words are being exchanged all term, the child’s well-being is suffering. The relationship between the parent and teacher is just as crucial as the one between the child’s mother and father.
Contactless payment options have grown in favour among merchants and consumers alike, particularly in the aftermath of the epidemic. One such method is the use of digital wallets. This video explains how digital wallets work, their advantages, and their security.
As news circulate of fuel shortages and increases all around the world, you may be wondering how would you be able to afford to drive if pumping gas is becoming a luxury. Short of commuting via bicycle, gasoline and diesel price increases are going to affect everyone.
The ‘get rich quick’ chase is real. People are planning daily on how to make money using very little capital and effort in as little time as possible. They watch videos, flip through the classifieds, and constantly search on the internet for easy ways to make money.
shares her article How to Find a Remote Job originally published on July 14, 2022 on . Remote work is a trend that has been gaining popularity over recent years. There’s no doubt that despite all the difficulties the pandemic came with, expanding the availability of remote jobs has been one of the biggest benefits.
Every small business wants to increase its profits by increasing its sales. Some entrepreneurs mistakenly think the actions small businesses take are having a better product or a lower price. However, these aren’t the only options. Several minor changes can at least be tried to impact your bottom line.
Singapore is a beautiful place to be living and working in. The perk of living in Singapore is immense since it is one of the high-income today’s economies. This is a reason foreigners would want a work visa. The city-state is one of the most developed countries in the world, and its economy is booming.
Over the last few years, you’ve seen just how much flexibility there can be when it comes to online work. If you’re looking for a role that offers more of that flexibility to you, and which doesn’t need a lot of experience at all, then being an executive virtual assistant may be the right thing for you.
“Talk with those closest to you and make all your wishes KNOWN!” Juli Rasmussen offers helpful advice on how to get your affairs in order before death. I am spreading this information for those of you who don’t have your affairs in order.
Beneficiaries can get the financial support they need to replace the policyholder’s income and cover expenses after they’re gone with life insurance. However, those considering getting a life insurance policy may be wondering how much coverage they need. Read on to learn how to calculate life insurance needs and some types of policies to choose from.
Earlier, blogging was thought to be a pastime, a recreational activity that people would engage in. However, times have changed, and having a career in blogging has grown significantly. Blogs are no longer solely a simple hobby. Surprisingly, there have been unprecedented levels of online involvement, mainly due to the coronavirus pandemic.
Marijuana is one of the most trafficked, cultivated, and used drugs. Its push for legalisation both abroad and at home continues to grow and garner significant business ideas and attention from its manufacturers, investors, and researchers. The legal marijuana industry in the US is estimated at $13.6 billion as of 2019, including 340,000 jobs.
How to become a schoolteacher
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.