Tagged: Career Opportunity, CUSTOMER SERVICE, Digicel, Digicel Driver Vacancy, Digicel Vacancies, Digicel vacancy, Driver Vacancy, Driver Vacancy Digicel, Driver Vacancy Digicel Sept 2022, employment, employment opportunity, Full Time, job opportunity, jobs, jobs in trinidad and tobago, marketing, Port of Spain, Sales, tobago, Trinidad, Trinidad and Tobago, Vacancies, vacancy, work
- This topic is empty.
August 31, 2022 at 7:18 pm #999096jeanettlongstreeParticipant
Driver Vacancy Digicel, Driver Vacancy Digicel, Driver Vacancy Digicel, Driver Vacancy Digicel
Driver Vacancy Digicel
The Driver is responsible for the transportation of employees and company assets, to and from key areas across the country in a safe and timely manner. You are to manage the assigned vehicle, complete a daily walk around , to accurately complete daily reports.
Digicel Group Limited
As a Digital Operator, Digicel is in the business of delivering powerful digital experiences 1440 minutes of each day to customers – that’s every minute, all day, every day.
Through its world-class LTE and fibre networks, together with its suite of apps spanning sports, news, local radio and podcasts, TV streaming, enhanced messaging and marketplaces and self-care, Digicel is the only operator in its markets that can deliver that.
Serving consumer and business customers in 25 markets in the Caribbean and Central America, its investments of over US$5 billion and a commitment to its communities through its Digicel Foundations in Haiti, Jamaica and Trinidad & Tobago have contributed to positive outcomes for over 2 million people to date.
With its Better Together brand, Digicel is making a promise of simply more to customers and communities and its 5,000 employees worldwide work together to make that a powerful reality day in, day out.
Job Title: Driver
Primary objective of the job:
The Driver is responsible for the transportation of employees and company assets, to and from key areas across the country in a safe and timely manner. You are to manage the assigned vehicle, completing a daily walk around, to accurately complete daily reports and incident reports as needed. This position requires an enthusiastic, hardworking, dependable individual. The position is responsible for ensuring adherence to the laws of Trinidad and Tobago while in transit to and from, in addition to, while on location executing company duties. The position is responsible to ensuring 100% adherence to the laws and regulations of the company, and for upholding the policies of the company 100% of the time when a company issued vehicle is being used.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Extensive knowledge of locations across Trinidad and Tobago.
- Driving employees to several locations in a safe and timely manner.
- Ensures operation of issued vehicles, by completing preventive maintenance requirements and reporting any problems to supervisors.
- Take responsibility for allocated routes which must be adhered to.
- Ensure drivers permit is valid.
- Report any ticket issued for traffic violation to management within a maximum of 2 hours after receipt.
- Ensure all daily report sheets are properly completed and signed.
- Ensures the vehicle is kept stocked at all times with necessary peripherals as needed by sales team, such as coolers, water, first aid kit etc.
- Other duties related to the job function as assigned by supervisor.
- Working safely is a continuing condition of employment. Digicel (Trinidad and Tobago) Ltd. is committed to establishing and maintaining a safe and healthy working environment and considers safety to be an integral aspect of every job function. As a condition of your employment, you will be required to observe and fully comply with all HSE rules / policies / procedures and applicable legislative provisions as well as wear the appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) where and when applicable.
- Performs related work: the duties listed above are intended only as illustrations of the various types of work that may be performed. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related or a logical assignment to that position.
Academic Qualifications and Experience Required:
- Minimum of 5 CXC O’levels including Mathematics and English.
- Minimum 5 years driving experience of a commercial vehicle.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Defensive driving certification is will be an asset.
- Must be at least 25 years.
- First Aid and CPR certifications will be considered an asset.
- Be ambitious, driven, passionate about safety and being on-time.
- Have polished presentation, communication, and problem solving.
- Have an adaptive style in being able to communicate across multiple groups.
- Have a level organizational skills, being able to manage different scenarios at the same time.
Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago
US$25,000 to US$45,000 Annually
More flexibility. A job you love. A new career. It all starts here. Explore Jobs
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel
Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago cont’d
Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago cont’d
Was US$599.99Now US$399.99
Was US$299.99Now US$279.99
Was US$199.99Now US$189.99
Was US$159.99Now US$139.99
US$270.00-8% Now US$249.00 IN STOCK
US$359.00-8% Now US$329.00 IN STOCK
US$349.00-14% Now US$299.00 IN STOCK
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.