Tagged: ADMINISTRATIVE, Career Opportunity, CUSTOMER SERVICE, CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE, Director of Rooms, employment, employment opportunity, Full Time, Government jobs, hotel, Hotel Jobs, Hotel Manager, Hyatt Hotels, Hyatt Regency Vacancy, Hyatt Regency Vacancy July 2022, Hyatt Vacancy, job opportunity, jobs, jobs in trinidad and tobago, MANAGER, Port of Spain, Rooms Division Manager, tobago, Trinidad, Trinidad and Tobago, Vacancies, vacancy, work
- This topic is empty.
July 22, 2022 at 1:25 pm #998108horaciofoye3Participant
Hyatt Regency Vacancy July 2022, Hyatt Regency Vacancy July 2022, Hyatt Regency Vacancy July 2022, Hyatt Regency Vacancy July 2022, Hyatt Regency Vacancy July 2022
Hyatt Regency Vacancy July 2022
Director of Rooms
Department : General Management
Location : Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago
Level : Director
Job Role : Rooms Division Manager
Recruiter : Hyatt Hotels
Employment Type: Permanent
Validate Through : 2022-08-19
Salary Description: Competitive Salary Offered
Job Description For Director of Rooms
At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing efficient service and meaningful experiences. As a member of theExecutive Committee, the Director of Rooms is a highly visible role with exposure to Senior and Corporate leadership. This position reports to the hotel General Manager.
The Director of Rooms oversees hotel services including Front Desk operations, Housekeeping, Guest Services and Security. Maximizes room revenues & occupancy by analyzing daily status rates & makes adjustments accordingly. Manages large events & ensures high volume occupancy special requirements. Analyzes rate variances, monitors credit reports & maintains close observation of daily house counts. Coordinates major projects such as renovations, capital expenditures, & equipment changes. Conducts weekly Rooms Divisions meetings, including monthly financial review with subordinate managers & senior hotel directors. Prepares revenue & occupancy forecasting & monitors labor expenses through schedule approval process. Hires, manages & trains subordinate managers & employees.
- Responsible for short and long term planning and the management of the Rooms operations in the front and back of the house
- Develop and recommend the budget, marketing plans and objectives and manages within those approved plans
- Budgeting and management of finance related activities.
- Ability to assimilate operational statistics quickly and use data to enhance position of property
- Develop standards and operating procedures as changes in operations demand.
- Coach and counsel employees to reflect Hyatt service standards and procedures
- Achieve annual hotel revenue goals as agreed upon and established in the annual budget.
- Prepare and maintain a Strategic Plan with measurable and specific initiatives detailed to maintain and grow customer base.
- Identify customer business requirements and create customer offers, which result in increased revenue share for the hotel.
- Maintain hotel relationships with key accounts to increase customer satisfaction and account revenue.
- Interview, select, train, schedule, coach, and support associates, ensuring they perform in accordance with established brand or hotel standards and consistent with Hyatt’s core values
- Monitor achievement of objectives for the Rooms Division and take appropriate action to correct shortfalls
Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether it’s career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment, if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
This is not your typical career opportunity. This is the Hyatt Touch.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively interact with people of diverse socioeconomic, cultural, disability, and ethnic backgrounds
- 6 years or more of progressive hotel Rooms experience (typically with Hyatt);
- Service oriented style with professional presentations skills
- Proven leadership skills
- Hotel/Hospitality degree is an asset
- Must possess the following strengths: high energy, entrepreneurial spirit, motivational leader, effective communicator, effective in providing exceptional customer service and ability to improve the bottom line
- Clear concise written and verbal communication skills in English, a second fluent language is an asset.
- Expertise in Microsoft Word, Excel, Publisher and PowerPoint
- Experience with systems; Hotsos, Colleague Advantage and Medallia will be an asset.
- Must have excellent organizational, interpersonal and administrative skills
Hyatt Regency Vacancy July 2022
More flexibility. A job you love. A new career. It all starts here. Explore Jobs
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel https://www.youtube.com/c/SweetTnTMagazineTV
Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago
Was US$599.99Now US$399.99 Was US$299.99Now US$279.99
Was US$199.99Now US$189.99
Was US$159.99Now US$139.99
US$270.00-8% Now US$249.00 IN STOCK
US$359.00-8% Now US$329.00 IN STOCK
US$349.00-14% Now US$299.00 IN STOCK
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.