Tagged: Career Opportunity, employment, employment opportunity, energy jobs, Full Time, job opportunity, jobs, jobs in trinidad and tobago, Oil and gas jobs, petroleum jobs, Phoenix Park Vacancy, Phoenix Park Vacancy August 2022, Process Coordinator, tobago, Trinidad, Trinidad and Tobago, Vacancies, vacancy, work
- This topic is empty.
August 20, 2022 at 6:09 pm #998786jesse88209Participant
Phoenix Park Vacancy August 2022, Phoenix Park Vacancy August 2022, Phoenix Park Vacancy August 2022, Phoenix Park Vacancy August 2022
Phoenix Park Vacancy August 2022
Phoenix Park Gas Processors Limited
The Process Coordinator will facilitate the implementation of these new or improved processes and conduct frequent post evaluations of processes to determine the value created and additional room for improvement.
Position Title: Process Coordinator Department: Operations Status: Permanent (Non-Overtime) Position reports to: Head Operations Improvement Position supervises: N/A
Reporting to the Head Operations Improvement, the Process Coordinator is responsible for developing and improving key operating systems and work processes. The position will drive business process improvement to ensure the efficient realization of the goals and objectives of the Operations Department. The Process Coordinator will facilitate the implementation of these new or improved processes and conduct frequent post evaluations of processes to determine the value created and additional room for improvement.
Business processes to be evaluated will span the range of responsibilities within the Operations department and may include any other cross-functional processes. These activities are expected to be conducted safely, cost-effectively, and reliably, and must be delivered in a manner that consistently adds value to PPGPL’s overall business process. The position is also required to provide job-related support to the group of companies, its subsidiaries, and new business ventures as required.
The Process Coordinator creates process maps of all key operations business processes using standardized methodologies and coordinates with process owners to identify gaps and makes appropriate changes to bring about improvements in efficiency while ensuring consistency and alignment with business objectives. The position develops and provides metrics and conducts scheduled audits to determine the level of adherence to processes and identifies if changes are required. This requires the incumbent to understand the key Operations, Maintenance, and Process Safety Management processes and their impact on the business to trigger the necessary actions that will progress the updates and efficiency improvements.
The incumbent will also be familiar with the use of various tools and techniques for Operational Excellence including – Root Cause Analyses (RCA), Plan Do Check Act (PDCA), Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, and Control (DMAIC), and Workflow Management Software. The position will keep abreast of developments and changes in the structure and functionality of the department and propose changes to ensure departmental goals and objectives are achieved. This position will identify and facilitate the dissemination of appropriate information to foster a continuous improvement culture within the Operations department.
Individual’s Safety Responsibility
It is the responsibility of each employee to protect oneself as well as fellow workers from injury. Work shall be conducted according to established safe practices and procedures. Please refer to PPGPL’s Safety Manual.
Nature & Scope
The Process Coordinator is responsible for ensuring that all business processes within the Operations Department are value-adding and support the strategic goals of the department and by extension the organization. The position will utilize proven tools and techniques to drive continuous improvement of all department processes. The incumbent will be required to diagnose issues with existing methodologies and redesign workflows to maximize effectiveness and efficiency.
The Process Coordinator will liaise closely with the Operations Leadership Team and interface with the various sections within Operations. In addition to these core functions, the incumbent will be required to support the Operations Improvement functions – these positions include Technology Coordinator, Performance Analyst, PSI Document Controller, and Head Operations Improvement. The position can be constrained by the resistance to change by persons, therefore, requiring the incumbent to use influence and good interpersonal skills to achieve the desired outcomes.
The position operates under general guidance at the level of the Head Operations Improvement, is bound by established procedures and schedules, and has clear performance expectations. The Process Coordinator has no financial accountability limit.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Identifies and constructs on a prioritized basis, process maps/workflows for major processes within the Operations department.
- Analyses processes by comparing to best practices and identifies inefficiencies.
- Develops new processes to reduce complexity and bottlenecks, eliminate redundancies and maximize efficiency.
- Coordinates and consults with process owners to develop and implement new processes using a common approach. This will require interviews with members of staff and facilitating workshops to gain insights into existing processes.
- Designs and provides metrics linked to business goals to support the implementation and application of work processes.
- Assist with the development of annual work plans and propose budgetary estimates of activities required to support the function.
- Provides training to increase awareness on the systems being used for process improvement, therefore, demonstrating value and gaining buy-in from the organization.
- Assures that audit activities are consistent with the work process and follow pre-agreed credible and meaningful terms of reference.
- Develops an Annual Audit Plan and maintains an Audit database showing active and future Audits along with the status of recommendations/actions from previous Audits.
- Prepares scheduled reports on the status of activities while liaising with process owners to influence action on deliverables. This will involve monitoring and measurement of Key Performance Indicators.
- Conducts research and assessments of technology solutions for application and improvement of the role of Process Coordinator.
- Identifies risks related to the duties and functions of the position and applies the principles of Risk Management to mitigate consequences.
- Supports other core roles within the Operations Improvement group. This will require the skills to operate in a cross-functional type of structure.
- Any other job-related tasks or assignments as directed by the Head Operations Improvement.
- Effectively apply change leadership principles required for driving business changes while minimizing people’s impact.
Minimum Acceptable Academic Qualifications:
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Management, or related discipline.
Minimum Number of Years of Relevant Experience
Five (5) years of experience in Business Improvement type activities
- Experience working in the Energy Sector will be an asset
The following training will be an asset:
- Work Process Design and Management Certification
- Project Management Certification
- Lead Auditor Certification
- Quality Systems
Specific Skills and Knowledge
- Process re-engineering
- Problem Solving
- Systems thinking
- Excellent planning, organizational and analytical skills
- Good communication (written and verbal) and facilitation skills
- Leading change and innovation
- Perform highly detailed work on multiple, concurrent tasks with frequent interruptions; meet intensive and changing deadlines
- Knowledge and understanding of the local and international gas industry
- Knowledge of the principles of Operational Excellence
- Fluent in Microsoft Office tools
- Strong technology orientation
- Strong results orientation
“The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified”
Phoenix Park Vacancy August 2022
Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago
More flexibility. A job you love. A new career. It all starts here. Explore Jobs
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel
Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago cont’d
Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago cont’d
Was US$599.99Now US$399.99
Was US$299.99Now US$279.99
Was US$199.99Now US$189.99
Was US$159.99Now US$139.99
US$270.00-8% Now US$249.00 IN STOCK
US$359.00-8% Now US$329.00 IN STOCK
US$349.00-14% Now US$299.00 IN STOCK
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.