Tagged: ADMINISTRATIVE, Career Opportunity, COMMUNICATIONS, content management, employment, employment opportunity, Full Time, Government jobs, ict, information technology, Information Technology Jobs, job opportunity, jobs, jobs in trinidad and tobago, marketing, Marketing and Content Management Lead, Port of Spain, Sales, TELECOMMUNICATIONS SERVICES OF TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO LIMITED, TELEMARKETING, tobago, Trinidad, Trinidad and Tobago, TSTT Vacancy, TSTT Vacancy June 2023, Vacancies, vacancy, work
- This topic is empty.
June 13, 2023 at 5:01 pm #1008569colemanknopwoodParticipant
TSTT Vacancy June 2023, TSTT Vacancy June 2023, TSTT Vacancy June 2023, TSTT Vacancy June 2023
TSTT Vacancy June 2023
Marketing and Content Management Lead
Telecommunications Services of Trinidad and Tobago Limited
The Marketing and Content Management Lead position leads the integrated marketing, communications and content management framework.
The marketing, communications and content management framework drives interest, adoption, growth, and engagement for the suite of Emerging Services and Innovation’s products and services to ensure a sustained competitive advantage aligned to the Strategic Roadmap.
- Define and lead overall global go-to-market strategy for critical marketing and brand-defining cross-site marketing events for the suite of Emerging Services and Innovation’s products and services, including the creation of goals, approach, positioning, brand management, creative guidance, communications plan, channel plan, and engagement strategy.
- Work collaboratively with various stakeholders, including the Operations and Administration Division and external Marketing Agencies to ensure brand consistency and overall success for the suite of Emerging Services and Innovation’s products and services.
- Lead the development and measurement of brand performance metrics for marketing events. Monitor regularly to understand the effectiveness of the strategy and creativity, making recommendations for continual improvement.
- Develop and manage assets needed for each event/initiative and communicate to relevant team(s) on time for on-time delivery and launch. Build work back schedules to support each deliverable.
- Act as a leader and “catalyst” who inspires others to deliver bar-raising, best-in-class ideas and plans globally, eliminating barriers that may work against the division’s marketing and strategic branding goals.
- Bring big ideas to the table, obtain buy-in and effectively and efficiently implement ideas at scale, continuously measuring and improving content performance. Create dashboard reports leveraging Google Analytics, HubSpot and social media analytics tools to report marketing and content management activities to Executive and Senior Management.
- Lead the crafting of interesting, well-researched content to drive traffic, engage and convert target customers, and improve shared content across social media channels. Content to include white papers, blog posts, website copy, eBooks, case studies, webinars, videos, presentations, speeches, and other content as needed for the suite of Emerging Services and Innovation’s products and services.
- Edit content produced by the Division’s leadership team, including conceptualizing the projects upfront, assigning projects, overseeing the development, and copy-editing before publishing.
- Manage all brand websites, keep content relevant and fresh to drive traffic, engage visitors, convert visitors to prospects, contribute to social media postings, and manage social media accounts and content calendar.
- Stay up to date with the latest industry trends and customer challenges for the suite of Emerging Services and Innovation’s products and services.
- Work closely with senior leaders, marketing teammates, and other departments to create effective communications strategies that articulate the suite of Emerging Services and Innovation products and services core benefits consistently and adequately.
- Lead workplace safety for all project work being done in accordance with the Company’s established safety practices and procedures.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Marketing or Social Sciences.
- A minimum of five (5) years’ experience working in a managerial role, preferably with demonstrated experience working in a competitive customer-focused environment.
- Experience in media relations, brand management and customer journey experience.
- Experience working in the telecommunications industry will be considered an asset.
- Excellent proficiency with Office Productivity Tools, such as, MS Word, MS Excel, MS Power Point, Visio and MS Project.
- NOTE: Any relevant combination of qualifications and experience at an appropriate level to competently perform required duties will be considered.
- New Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Web Publishing Requirements.
- New Business Development.
- Commercial Marketing, Branding and Public Relations.
- Industry Best Practice Procurement Policies and Procedures and Process mapping.
- SaaS solutions, IOT, Fintech, Blockchain and E-commerce Services.
- The customer service industry and its evolving requirements.
- Critical Thinking: Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Active listening: Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate to fully understand customer suggestions and complaints.
- Operations Analysis: Analysing needs and product requirements to create appropriate customer solutions.
- Expert presentation skills: Ability to deliver presentations to champion the Emerging Services’ suite of products and services timely and successfully, as well as process business functions for third party clients.
CORE AND LEADERSHIP COMPETENCIES:
Organizational Awareness: Contributes to the organization by understanding and aligning actions with the organization’s goals, core functions, needs, and values. Contributes to the organization by actively demonstrating the awareness and alignment of activities with the organization strategies, key initiatives, core functions, needs, and values and supporting others to do the same.
Customer Focus: Prioritises and takes action on the needs of both internal and external customers. Designs and delivers products and services with the customer experience top of mind.
Planning and Results Orientation: Invests time in upfront planning to achieve organisational goals and objectives while meeting quality standards, following the appropriate processes, and continuously assessing results.
Creativity and Innovation: Thinks beyond the confines of traditional models to recognise opportunities and find new and better ways of doing things to be and remain an agile broadband provider. Encourages experimentation and accepts failure as a driver of innovation.
Communication: Effectively and appropriately interacts with others to build relationships, influence others, and facilitate sharing ideas and information. Uses tact and diplomacy to navigate demanding situations. Relays key messages by creating a compelling story targeted to specific audiences.
Strategic Leadership and Execution: Applies vision to think beyond the immediate situation and explore multiple potential paths. Invests time in planning, discovery, and reflection to better drive decisions and more efficient implementation. Ensures that business goals are met by executing, monitoring, and adjusting the organisational action plan.
People Leadership: Inspires, motivates, and empowers people to achieve organisational goals. Coaches, mentors, and manages employee experience and performance through mindful preparation. Creates space for others to lead.
Managing Through Change and Uncertainty: Adjusts thinking and behaviour to resiliently face change and uses experience to fuel growth. Embraces failure as a learning opportunity for themselves and others. Enables the process of change and transition while helping others deal with the effects of change.
Problem Solving and Decision Making: Use critical thinking to evaluate problems, gather information, understand causes, and identify the best workable solutions. Invests time in planning, discovery, and reflection to drive better decisions and more efficient implementations.
Deadline date for applications: Thursday 22nd June 2023.
TSTT Vacancy June 2023
Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago
@sweettntmagazine The history of Corpus Christi Trinidad and Tobago #shorts #corpuschristi #trinidadandtobago The History of Corpus Christi in Trinidad and Tobago: Unveiling Centuries of Faith and Tradition Today, we delve into the captivating history of Corpus Christi in Trinidad and Tobago. Join us as we uncover the origins and evolution of this religious feast, showcasing the island’s enduring faith and vibrant cultural heritage. #romancatholic #anlican #protestant #jesuschrist #religious #holiday #religiouscelebration #farming #agriculture #food ♬ original sound – Sweet TnT Magazine @sweettntmagazine The history of Indian Arrival Day Trinidad and Tobago #indianarrivalday #trinidadandtobago Indian Arrival Day in Trinidad and Tobago commemorates the arrival of the first Indian indentured labourers to the island nation. It is celebrated annually on May 30th. The history of Indian Arrival Day traces back to the 19th century when Trinidad and Tobago underwent significant demographic changes due to the abolition of slavery. After the emancipation of African slaves in 1834, there was a demand for labour in Trinidad and Tobago’s agricultural sectors, particularly in the sugar industry. The colonial authorities turned to India as a source of cheap and abundant labour to address this labour shortage. The British colonial government implemented a system of indentured labour, similar to the previous system of African slavery but with some legal differences. Under the indentured labour system, Indian labourers were recruited from various parts of India, primarily from the states of Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, and Bengal, among others. They were promised work contracts, wages, housing, and provisions for a specific period, typically five years. In exchange, the labourers agreed to work on Trinidad’s plantations. The first ship carrying Indian indentured labourers, the Fatel Razack, arrived in Trinidad on May 30, 1845. This event marked the beginning of a mass influx of Indians into the country over the following decades. Approximately 147,000 Indians were brought to Trinidad and Tobago as indentured labourers between 1845 and 1917. #indianarrivalday #india #trinidadandtobago #caribbean #trinidad #hindi #caribbeanaesthetic #islam #indianarrival #caribbeanculture #caribbeanlife #islandlife #festival #holiday #madeinthecaribbean #inspiredbythecaribbean #futurecaribbean #caribbeancreatives #bharatanatyam #trinidadian #eastindian #fatelrozack #hindustani #hindustan #guyana #sugarcane #agriculture #farmer #food #suriname ♬ original sound – Sweet TnT Magazine
How to become a schoolteacher
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.