Tagged: ACCOUNTANT, Accounting, accounting jobs, accounting vacancy, ADMINISTRATIVE, Career Opportunity, CASHIER VACANCY, CUSTOMER SERVICE, CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE, employment, employment opportunity, Full Time, Government jobs, job opportunity, jobs, jobs in trinidad and tobago, Port of Spain, Sales, tobago, Trinidad, Trinidad and Tobago, UDECOTT, UDeCOTT Cashier Vacancy, UDeCOTT Cashier Vacancy May 2023, UDeCOTT Vacancy, Urban Development Corporation of Trinidad & Tobago (UDeCOTT) Ltd, Vacancies, vacancy, work
- This topic is empty.
May 5, 2023 at 2:58 pm #1007345facebookcomMember
UDeCOTT Cashier, UDeCOTT Cashier, UDeCOTT Cashier, UDeCOTT Cashier
UDeCOTT Cashier Vacancy May 2023
Urban Development Corporation of Trinidad & Tobago (UDeCOTT) Ltd
The Cashier is responsible for, but not limited to, collecting cash and balancing daily cash collections with parking receipts.Summary:The Cashier is responsible for, but not limited to, collecting cash and balancing daily cash collections with parking receipts. He/she must be polite and courteous with the customer and ensure that the correct amount of cash is charged to and received from the customer so as to balance at the end of the day.The Cashier is required to work on a shift basis and may be assigned to any car park that is owned and operated by the Corporation.Education, Knowledge and Experience
- Three (3) CXC subjects including Basic Mathematics
- Evidence of formal Customer Service Training
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills
- Computer Literate
- Must be in possession of a valid Certificate of Good Character
- At least 3 years’ working experience performing cashing duties in a business establishment.
Key Functions & Responsibilities
- Equivalent combination of qualifications, training and working experience
- Receives parking receipts from customer and ensuring that the correct rate is applied to determine parking fees to be charged.
- Renew monthly parking subscription.
- Receives payments related to any of the Corporation’s revenue generating entities (e.g. shop rentals, venue rentals, etc.)
- Collects accurate cash from the customer and returning correct change.
- Balances sales with receipts at the end of the shift
- Provides information to customers relative to fees to be paid.
- Directs customers to the relevant personnel in the event of issues/complaints.
- Provides leave relief services for the Floor Attendant from time to time
- Provides daily reports relative to complaints and/or cash as required by the Shift Supervisor
- Performs any other related duties as may be assigned by the Shift Supervisor or other Superior.
The Corporation is expanding its currrent pool of Cashiers in the San Fernando area.
The Office holder will be recruited on a contractual basis and unsuitable applications will not be acknowledged by the Corporation.
Kindly submit copies of relevant academic qualifications inclusive of Cover letters and CV’s. Please note that ONLY academic qualifications from accredited instituitions will be accepted.
Proof of vaccination against covid-19 is required.
All applications must be submitted by 4.00pm on May 9, 2023. Hard copy applications should be submitted to:
Divisional Manager, Human Resources, Level 5, UDeCOTT Head Office, 38-40 Sackville Street, Port of Spain
UDeCOTT Cashier Vacancy May 2023
Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago
How to become a schoolteacher
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.