Tagged: ADMINISTRATIVE, Career Opportunity, CONSUMER MARKETING MANAGER - NIN (TRINIDAD & TOBAGO), CUSTOMER SERVICE, employment, employment opportunity, Full Time, Job Opportunities at Nestlé, job opportunity, jobs, jobs at Nestlé, jobs in trinidad and tobago, MANAGER, marketing, Nestlé Careers, Nestle Ltd., Remote Jobs, Sales, Sales Representative, St. Augustine, TELEMARKETING, tobago, Trinidad, Trinidad and Tobago, Vacancies, vacancy, Valsayn, work, work from home
- This topic is empty.
May 14, 2023 at 3:38 pm #1007586manuelapigdon7Participant
Nestlé Vacancy May 2023, Nestlé Vacancy May 2023, Nestlé Vacancy May 2023, Nestlé Vacancy May 2023
Nestlé Vacancy May 2023
CONSUMER MARKETING MANAGER – NIN (TRINIDAD & TOBAGO)
You will be responsible for setting up the local marketing strategies with value added to the category under responsibility, aligned to the regional and global strategy to supply the short-term objectives and the long-term vision
CONSUMER MARKETING MANAGER – NIN (TRINIDAD)
Location: Valsayn, Trinidad
First Degree / Masters in relevant studies
As the Consumer Marketing Manager – NIN, you will be responsible for setting up the local marketing strategies with value added to the category under responsibility, aligned to the regional and global strategy to supply the short-term objectives and the long-term vision, ensuring the development, and strengthening of brands, in terms of profitability and competitiveness, growth of profitable volume, and earning of market share.
A DAY IN THE LIFE …
- Develop and implement marketing strategies, based on the market conditions, trends and objectives, according to the guidelines of the regionally defined brand strategies.
- Develop deep understanding of the consumer, health care professional, category, and competitors to meet the needs of our target groups in conjunction with the medical detailing team
- Detect market opportunities, determine the integrated brand plan, assure the activities execution and launching of new products, to comply with the defined business objectives
- Define the brand strategies for the medical detailing by carrying out the activities for increasing the products recommendation, based on the data analysis of available tools.
- Guarantee an optimal portfolio of profitable products based on consumer insights, ensuring they are preferred by consumer/shopper/HCPs.
- Lead and manage the interaction with business associates (advertising companies, digital agencies, communications media agencies, design agencies, BLT/ promotional and market research agencies), to comply with the execution of the integrated brand plan and the business objectives.
- Application of the WHO Code, the Nestle Policy and Instructions for breast milk substitutes, and the local market legislation.
WHAT MAKES YOU SUCCESSFUL
- Good organizational skills and communication skills (written & verbal)
- At least 6 months in Sales and Merchandising
- At least 4 years prior experience in Marketing and Market Agencies managing the implementation of category and brand strategies for different products
- Prior experience in multi – functional groups
- Prior experience in managing independent task including marketing studies, innovation, communication, and promotion projects.
- Knowledge of nutrition industry within the local market, including the products, and knowledge of competitors
- Knowledge of commercial dynamics and management of customers
- Supply chain (basic knowledge)
- Knowledge of sales and healthcare institutions
- Knowledge of the nutrition industry practices/pharmaceuticals.
If you fit this profile and would like to join our team, kindly submit you application by Wednesday 17th May 2023.
Nestlé Vacancy May 2023
Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago
How to become a schoolteacher
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.