Tagged: Arima, BRYDEN PI LIMITED, Career Opportunity, Couva, employment, employment opportunity, Full Time, job opportunity, jobs, jobs in trinidad and tobago, Macoya, marketing, Merchandiser Vacancy, Point Lisas, Port of Spain, Sales Representative, Sangre Grande, TEMPORARY MERCHANDISER Vacancy, Temporary Vacancy, tobago, Trinidad, Trinidad and Tobago, Vacancies, vacancy, work, work from home
- This topic is empty.
July 21, 2023 at 8:02 pm #1009543nickolaszkzParticipant
TEMPORARY MERCHANDISER, TEMPORARY MERCHANDISER, TEMPORARY MERCHANDISER, TEMPORARY MERCHANDISER
TEMPORARY MERCHANDISER Vacancy
Bryden pi Limited
The incumbent will be required to enhance the value of Bryden pi brands by ensuring all goods are properly displayed and merchandised.
Bryden pi Ltd, one of the leading channel-focused distributors of Consumer, Health and Personal Care products in Trinidad and Tobago is on the lookout for the ideal candidate to join our unique family in the position of Temporary Merchandiser within our Consumer (Food & Grocery) Division.
If you are interested in joining an organization where, “We are happy people, committed to enhancing lives with a spirit to serve and exceed expectations”, then we look forward to receiving your application.
The incumbent will be required to enhance the value of Bryden pi brands by ensuring all goods are properly displayed and merchandised. This entails ensuring all brand standards are maintained, stocks are rotated, retail outlets are regularly visited to ensure products are properly placed and visible and POP material is effectively used.
Major Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- Execute merchandising audits according to route listing
- Visit assigned outlets to replenish Bryden pi products according to planogram and route listing.
- Identify opportunities for improvement of product placement on shelf.
- Monitor stock rotation regularly in warehouses and shelves to ensure products expiration issues are minimized or eliminated.
- Use and secure POP material effectively and efficiently visible to the public.
- Ensure correct retail pricing on the shelves
- Support the promotion of the Company’s brands through continuous updating of product knowledge
- Perform other related duties that may be required to enhance the operations of the Company.
Knowledge, Experience and Requirement:
- A minimum of three (3) CXC passes, including Mathematics and English
- A minimum of two (2) years’ experience in merchandising
- Must have a reliable, working vehicle
- Basic Knowledge of Microsoft Suite.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good organizational skills
- Good negotiating skills
- Must be flexible, honest and reliable
- A flexible working environment that allows you to be innovative
- A team that values people.
If this sound like the place for you and you believe you have what it takes to excel, please send your resumeKindly note that only suitable candidates will be contacted
TEMPORARY MERCHANDISER Vacancy
Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago
How to become a schoolteacher
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.