Tagged: ADMINISTRATIVE, Angostura Marketing Manager Vacancy, Angostura Vacancy, Career Opportunity, CUSTOMER SERVICE, CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE, employment, employment opportunity, Full Time, Government jobs, job opportunity, jobs, jobs in trinidad and tobago, Marketing Manager Vacancy, Sales, Sales Representative, tobago, Trinidad, Trinidad and Tobago, Vacancies, vacancy, work
- This topic is empty.
November 6, 2022 at 10:44 pm #1001372janicegore9Member
Angostura Marketing Manager Vacancy, Angostura Marketing Manager Vacancy, Angostura Marketing Manager Vacancy, Angostura Marketing Manager Vacancy
Angostura Marketing Manager Vacancy
MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB:
The Marketing Manager will be required to lead a team of Brand Managers & Marketing Officers and effectively plan, develop and execute brand strategies and marketing programs to increase the value and performance of the assigned brand(s). The incumbent will guide the profit and loss performance, supply and demand requirements, as well as monitor competitive landscapes. He/She will monitor consumer and market insights, conduct and analyze market research and industry trends. The Marketing Manager works closely with sales, distribution, and operations departments.
- Provides oversight and supervision to a team of Brand Managers & Marketing Officers.
- Plans, develops and assists with the Marketing Strategy for the assigned product portfolio and territory.
- Translates Brand Strategies into brand plans, brand positioning and go-to-market strategies:
- Develops, implements and executes activities to support the strategic brand approach and direction. Initiatives include campaigns (print, web, social, broadcast etc.), events, corporate programs and sponsorships.
- Works closely with agencies, contractors, coordinators and advertising counterparts.
- Ensures there is consistency in communication to build brand awareness and recognition.
- Completes brand reviews, volume performance and A&P spend each month.
- Develops promotional and point of sale toolkits for execution in various outlet segments.
- Liaises with sales, supply chain, and production to inform demand plans monthly.
- Monitors and ensures that actual advertising and promotion expenditure are within budget.
- Works closely with Sales Management to plan and execute promotions, congruent with brand plans.
- Market Research:
- Provides business intelligence relevant to the brand and the industry, collects and analyzes data to understand market trends, competitors’ activities and changes in consumer behaviour.
- Oversees consumer research, tracking the success of initiatives, return on investment in marketing spend, monitoring developments within the market, inclusive of changes in regulations, and standards that may affect the industry and the brand(s).
- New Product Development:
- Reviews insights into the market trends and consumer needs.
- Analyzes competitive landscape.
- Assists with the development of new products and packaging innovations to increase market share and attract new customers.
- Launches new products within budget and on time.
- Provide monthly, project and status reports as required.
- Develops training plans for direct reports in alignment with competency assessments and supports an environment of continuous learning for overall business continuity and professional development.
- Performs any other additional duties that may be required for the role.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum First Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field.
- At least 5 – 8 years’ leadership and managerial experience in a similar field.
- At least 3 years’ experience working in the manufacturing or FMCG sector.
- Project Management certification or experience in managing and leading projects.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE/ SKILLS/ ABILITIES:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong research and analytical skills to identify trends and challenges.
- Ability to think creatively and innovatively.
- Competencies in planning, budgeting, and costing.
- Understanding of consumer behaviours and digital marketing.
- Ability to work with and manage agencies.
Kindly submit applications on or before November 12, 2022
Parent and teacher conflict: 5 effects of family-school problems and how to avoid them – Sweet TnT Magazine
By Joyanne James. “I’m interested in the child’s well-being!” says both the parent and teacher during every argument. But, while words are being exchanged all term, the child’s well-being is suffering. The relationship between the parent and teacher is just as crucial as the one between the child’s mother and father.
Contactless payment options have grown in favour among merchants and consumers alike, particularly in the aftermath of the epidemic. One such method is the use of digital wallets. This video explains how digital wallets work, their advantages, and their security.
As news circulate of fuel shortages and increases all around the world, you may be wondering how would you be able to afford to drive if pumping gas is becoming a luxury. Short of commuting via bicycle, gasoline and diesel price increases are going to affect everyone.
The ‘get rich quick’ chase is real. People are planning daily on how to make money using very little capital and effort in as little time as possible. They watch videos, flip through the classifieds, and constantly search on the internet for easy ways to make money.
shares her article How to Find a Remote Job originally published on July 14, 2022 on . Remote work is a trend that has been gaining popularity over recent years. There’s no doubt that despite all the difficulties the pandemic came with, expanding the availability of remote jobs has been one of the biggest benefits.
Every small business wants to increase its profits by increasing its sales. Some entrepreneurs mistakenly think the actions small businesses take are having a better product or a lower price. However, these aren’t the only options. Several minor changes can at least be tried to impact your bottom line.
Singapore is a beautiful place to be living and working in. The perk of living in Singapore is immense since it is one of the high-income today’s economies. This is a reason foreigners would want a work visa. The city-state is one of the most developed countries in the world, and its economy is booming.
Over the last few years, you’ve seen just how much flexibility there can be when it comes to online work. If you’re looking for a role that offers more of that flexibility to you, and which doesn’t need a lot of experience at all, then being an executive virtual assistant may be the right thing for you.
“Talk with those closest to you and make all your wishes KNOWN!” Juli Rasmussen offers helpful advice on how to get your affairs in order before death. I am spreading this information for those of you who don’t have your affairs in order.
Beneficiaries can get the financial support they need to replace the policyholder’s income and cover expenses after they’re gone with life insurance. However, those considering getting a life insurance policy may be wondering how much coverage they need. Read on to learn how to calculate life insurance needs and some types of policies to choose from.
Earlier, blogging was thought to be a pastime, a recreational activity that people would engage in. However, times have changed, and having a career in blogging has grown significantly. Blogs are no longer solely a simple hobby. Surprisingly, there have been unprecedented levels of online involvement, mainly due to the coronavirus pandemic.
Marijuana is one of the most trafficked, cultivated, and used drugs. Its push for legalisation both abroad and at home continues to grow and garner significant business ideas and attention from its manufacturers, investors, and researchers. The legal marijuana industry in the US is estimated at $13.6 billion as of 2019, including 340,000 jobs.
How to become a schoolteacher
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.