Tagged: Career Opportunity, CUSTOMER SERVICE, employment, employment opportunity, Full Time, Government jobs, job opportunity, jobs, jobs in trinidad and tobago, Port of Spain, PTSC DRIVER MESSENGER VACANCY, PTSC DRIVER VACANCY, PTSC MESSENGER VACANCY, PTSC VACANCY, tobago, Trinidad, Trinidad and Tobago, Vacancies, vacancy, work
- This topic is empty.
March 2, 2023 at 9:03 pm #1005325ysafegoParticipant
PTSC DRIVER MESSENGER VACANCY, PTSC DRIVER MESSENGER VACANCY, PTSC DRIVER MESSENGER VACANCY, PTSC DRIVER MESSENGER VACANCY
PTSC DRIVER MESSENGER VACANCY
Public Transport Service Corporation of Trinidad and Tobago
Driver/Messenger provides services as both a Driver and Messenger to the assigned Division/Department.
The Public Transport Service Corporation (PTSC), in its drive towards improving and expanding its services, is pleased to invite applications for the following PERMANENT position:
TWO (2) POSITIONS
Driver/Messenger provides services as both a Driver and Messenger to the assigned Division/Department. This includes delivering and receiving documents, conducting business on behalf of the Corporation as required and driving officials to and from appointments. The person must possess a valid Driver’s Permit and be able to work efficiently in order to meet deadlines.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Delivers official documents and payments to other Departments within the Corporation, government agencies, banks, post offices and other institutions as required.
- Collects documents and payments from other departments within the Corporation, government agencies, banks, post offices and other institutions as required.
- Conducts business/runs errands on behalf of the Corporation as directed.
- Drives the Head of Division and other staff to and from appointments during the workday, safely and in a timely manner.
- Picks up or waits for staff as required.
- Performs routine checks on the assigned vehicle/s to ensure road-worthiness and informs the appropriate personnel if defects are found.
- Maintains a record of daily visits as required.
- Maintains records of car expenses as required.
- Performs any other related and incidental duties that may be assigned.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Valid Trinidad and Tobago Driver’s Permit.
- Defensive Driving Certificate.
- Police certificate of good character.
- Secondary Level Education, GCE/CXC O’ level would be an asset.
- Familiarity with routes and traffic regulations in Trinidad and Tobago, particularly in the Port-of-Spain area.
- Basic knowledge of applicable protocol.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE:
- A minimum of two (2) years related experience.
- Any combination of experience and academic qualifications from which comparable knowledge, skills and abilities have been achieved.
Close for application on or before: 15th March 2023
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
PTSC DRIVER MESSENGER VACANCY
Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago
How to become a schoolteacher
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.