Tagged: Career Opportunity, employment, employment opportunity, Full Time, job opportunity, jobs, jobs in trinidad and tobago, marketing, Massy Distribution Merchandising Supervisor Vacancy, Massy Distribution Vacancy, Merchandiser, MERCHANDISING SUPERVISOR VACANCY, Sales, Sales Representative, Supervisor Vacancy, tobago, Trinidad, Trinidad and Tobago, Vacancies, vacancy, work
- This topic is empty.
December 28, 2022 at 1:18 am #1003218lucianapurser2Participant
Massy Distribution (Trinidad)
The organisation remains committed to creating value and transforming life through a spirit of service. All activities must therefore conform to the policies, procedures and customer service standards set by the organisation and with all legal and statutory requirements.
- Manage the implementation of agreed Merchandising Initiatives – Plannogramming, Communication (POP Strategy), Promotions.
- Coach and Co-ordinate Merchandisers in order that trade marketing representation in retail chain outlets are superior to the competition in respect of both availability and visibility.
- Establish close working relationships with the trade to gain high levels of trade support and loyalty whilst enhancing understanding of the trading environment.
- Keep Merchandisers fully informed at all times of objectives, progress and future action plan in order that effective in-store activities can be implemented.
- Timely submission of trade marketing and distribution information – Competitive Intelligence, Consumer and Customer Feedback, General outlet performance – to ensure that the Sales and the Brand Marketing team are fully informed at all times.
- Perform trade visits and audits on a weekly basis.
- Collect the merchandisers’ work sheets and prepare pay sheet information.
- Prepare fortnightly reports on merchandising and trade issues.
- Assist the Merchandisers on the trade to ensure proper positioning of products.
- Assist and develop Team Leaders in the daily administration of merchandisers as assigned.
- Meet with key customers on a regular basis to build a business relationship.
- Coach team members in the execution of their duties, on the job training and problem solving in which 80% of time is spent in the marketplace or with teams.
- Prepare and present at monthly meetings with teams.
- Assist in other areas of work based on the needs of the department and any other area as necessary in support of Company activities.
- All responsibilities and accountabilities must be executed in accordance with the company’s Customer Service Management System (CSMS), Quality Health and Safety Environment (QHSE) and Business Continuity Management System (BCMS) policies and practices.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Team player
- Customer focused
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Confidential & Professional
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment with minimum or no supervision
- Supervisory skills
- Must own a reliable working vehicle and cell phone
- Confidential & Professional
Qualifications & Experience
- 5 O’ Levels including English and Mathematics
- 3 years’ experience in a supervisory position and Customer/Sales environment
- Valid driver’s permit
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Knowledge of Trend SX Enterprise
How to become a schoolteacher
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.