Tagged: Arouca, Career Opportunity, CAREER OPPORTUNITY in Corrections, corrections officer, employment, employment opportunity, Full Time, Government jobs, job opportunity, jobs, jobs in trinidad and tobago, PRISON SERVICE CAREER OPPORTUNITY, PRISON SERVICE RECRUITMENT 2023, Prisons, Prisons Jobs, PRISONS OFFICER I, PRISONS OFFICER I (MALE & FEMALE), Prisons Officer Vacancy, Prisons Sports Club, Prisons Vacancies, tobago, Trinidad, Trinidad and Tobago, TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO PRISON SERVICE CAREER OPPORTUNITY, TTPS jobs, TTPS Recruitment, TTPS Recruitment 2023, TTPS Vacancies, Vacancies, vacancy, Waterloo Road, work
- This topic is empty.
July 7, 2023 at 6:17 pm #1009211quentinbroadbentParticipant
PRISON SERVICE RECRUITMENT 2023, PRISON SERVICE RECRUITMENT 2023, PRISON SERVICE RECRUITMENT 2023, PRISON SERVICE RECRUITMENT 2023
PRISON SERVICE RECRUITMENT 2023
TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO PRISON SERVICE CAREER OPPORTUNITY in Corrections
PRISONS OFFICER I (MALE & FEMALE)
You must meet the following Minimum Entry Requirements
- Between 18 and 35 years of age (Should not be over 35 years on the date of intake);
- Height of 169cm or taller and chest width of 87cm or more for Males.
- Height of 163cm or taller for Females. Fashionable tattoos and trendy facial/hair styles are not encouraged.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Three (3) CXC or GCE O Level Passes; Acceptable grades are General 1, 2 or 3 (Grade 3, From June 1998) or Basic 1
- English Language is compulsory
- Trinidad and Tobago Government-Issued ID/PP/DP (Nationals only) * Electronic Birth Certificate supported by an Affidavit where applicable
- Certificate of Character (No more than three months old) – Receipt will be accepted *Two (2) Testimonials (No more than three months old)
- Two (2) Passport Sized Photos
NB: Certification in Social Work or Social Sciences will be an asset
Here’s how you can apply.
- Applicants should present themselves at 7:00am (using the Surname Guide below) at: Prisons Sports Club, Waterloo Road, Arouca. (Highway Entrance)
- Applicants are required to produce ORIGINALS & COPIES of the documents listed above on the selection days.
- Applicants are required to be attired in Business Wear.
Surnames A-E Jul 24th, 2023
Surnames F-J Jul 25th, 2023
Surnames K-O Jul 26th, 2023
Surnames P-T Jul 27th, 2023
Surnames U-Z Jul 28th, 2023
Surnames A-E Aug 7th, 2023
Surnames F-J Aug 8th, 2023
Surnames K-O Aug 9th, 2023
Surnames P-T Aug 10th, 2023
Surnames U-Z Aug 11th, 2023
Phone: 868-612-0308 ext. 5103 or 5205
Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago
How to become a schoolteacher
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.