Tagged: ACCOUNTANT, Accounting, accounting jobs, accounting vacancy, ADMINISTRATIVE, Banking jobs, Career Opportunity, CUSTOMER SERVICE, CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE, employment, finance, Full Time, Group Finance Manager, ict, information technology, Information Technology Jobs, job opportunity, jobs, jobs in trinidad and tobago, MANAGER, marketing, Port of Spain, Remote Jobs, REPUBLIC BANK LIMITED, Republic Bank Limited jobs, Republic Bank Limited vacancies, REPUBLIC BANK LIMITED VACANCY, REPUBLIC BANK LTD, REPUBLIC BANK LTD Vacancy, Republic Bank Vacancy July 2022, Sales, Sales Representative, tobago, Trinidad, Trinidad and Tobago, Vacancies, vacancy, work
- This topic is empty.
July 6, 2022 at 10:35 pm #997861nannetteloureiroParticipant
Republic Bank Vacancy July 2022, Republic Bank Vacancy July 2022, Republic Bank Vacancy July 2022, Republic Bank Vacancy July 2022, Republic Bank Vacancy July 2022
Republic Bank Vacancy July 2022
Group Finance Manager
Republic Bank Limited
Group Finance Manager
GROUP FINANCE MANAGER
Republic Bank Limited is inviting applications from persons with suitable qualifications to fill the position of “Group Finance Manager” at its Planning & Financial Control Department, Head Office.
This job is responsible for Group financial reporting in accordance with International Financial Reporting Standards and ensuring adherence to established taxation and other financial requirements for the Bank and a number of wholly owned subsidiaries.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To ensure the preparation of consolidated group financial statements on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis in an accurate and timely manner.
- To ensure the preparation of financial statements and maintenance of all books of accounts for 100% subsidiaries (RIL, RBBL, RCIL, RICCL).
- To ensure all tax and other statutory obligations are fulfilled for 100% subsidiaries (RIL, RBBL, RCIL, RICCL).
- To research and monitor the application of IFRS throughout the Group.
- The analysis of group performance, peer analysis and industry review.
- To provide all information and explanations required for internal and external audits.
- To provide all returns, information and explanations required for rating and lending agencies.
- The consolidation of Group corporate plans.
Qualifications and Requirements:
Qualified accountant with a professional accounting designation.
- In depth knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards
- In depth Accounting knowledge
- Knowledge of the Financial Sector Regulations
- Knowledge of Corporation Tax Act
- Knowledge of the Banking Industry
- Logical, methodical, quick & thorough, focused, flexible and strong interpersonal skills.
- The ability to:
- Plan, organize, co-ordinate and execute
- Optimize and mobilize resources to suit the dynamics of the Bank
- Effectively manage multiple assignments of equal importance/priority/urgency
- Balance routine and non-routine tasks in order of priority/urgency
- Appreciate the inter-dependencies of departments/units and organize assignments/tasks accordingly
- Assume ownership to close on projects/assignments
- Computer literate
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- At least 5 years post qualification experience
The Bank offers an attractive compensation package.
Closing date for submission of applications is July 12, 2022.
Thank you for your interest in Republic Bank Limited.
Please note that only suitable applications will be acknowledged.
More flexibility. A job you love. A new career. It all starts here. Explore Jobs
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel
Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago
Was US$599.99Now US$399.99
Was US$299.99Now US$279.99
Was US$199.99Now US$189.99
Was US$159.99Now US$139.99
US$270.00-8% Now US$249.00 IN STOCK
US$359.00-8% Now US$329.00 IN STOCK
US$349.00-14% Now US$299.00 IN STOCK
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.