Tagged: ACCOUNTANT, Accounting, accounting jobs, accounting vacancy, ADMINISTRATIVE, Banking jobs, Career Opportunity, CUSTOMER SERVICE, CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE, employment, employment opportunity, finance, Full Time, Hybrid, Hybrid job, Hybrid vacancy, ict, information technology, Information Technology Jobs, International Banking CCAU Region–1 year Contract, job opportunity, jobs, jobs in trinidad and tobago, MANAGER, marketing, Port of Spain, Remote Jobs, Sales, Sales Representative, Scotiabank, Scotiabank Hybrid Job, Scotiabank Hybrid Vacancy, Scotiabank Job, Scotiabank Jobs, Scotiabank Vacancy, Specialist Email & Graphic Design, TELEMARKETING, tobago, Trinidad, Trinidad and Tobago, Vacancies, vacancy, work, work from home
- This topic is empty.
April 9, 2023 at 12:07 am #1006450xmvdamarisParticipant
Scotiabank Hybrid Vacancy, Scotiabank Hybrid Vacancy, Scotiabank Hybrid Vacancy, Scotiabank Hybrid Vacancy
Scotiabank Hybrid Vacancy
Specialist Email & Graphic Design, Marketing, International Banking CCAU Region–1 year Contract
Scotiabank, Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago, Hybrid
About the job
The Specialist Email & Graphic Design, Marketing, works with the Senior Manager, Targeted and Projects to lead and execute the development of regional and local data driven, customer focused targeted marketing communications for the CCAU region through across multiple channels. Ensures all activities are in compliant with governing regulations and internal policies and procedures.
- Lead the end to end planning and execution of the Targeted Marketing initiatives across multiple channels (Email, social media/Web, Mobile/Online Banking, SMS, ATM), keeping track of the campaign calendar of the region.
- Generate, prepare, and upload the customer data base to email platforms, and make sure the data base is in agreeance with campaign filters as well as scrubbing against unsubscribe lists.
- Develop, test and deploy email campaign through our delivery platforms, for ongoing business as usual and ad hoc campaigns, as well as automated programs that meet business goals and objectives. Launch email proof tests for internal customers to review and approve.
- Design responsive email templates that display correctly across multiple devices and email clients.
- Manage the digital platforms to create and maintain promotional and informative content campaigns through our digital channels (ATM, Scotia onLine and Scotia Caribbean App).
- Generate follow-up email delivery reports with the key performance indicators (Delivery Rate, Open Rate, click through rate). Program email variable tests for ongoing campaigns and generate outcome reports for improvements.
- Analyze email campaign performance and provide insights and recommendations for improvement.
- Monitor industry trends and best practices to stay up-to-date with the latest email marketing techniques.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, Computer Science, or a related field.
- Experience in email marketing development and execution.
- Proficient in HTML, CSS, and responsive design.
- Experience with email marketing automation tools.
- Familiarity with email deliverability best practices and spam laws.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to interpret data to drive insights and recommendations.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Great sense of ownership and servicing mindset to ensure efficient and effective customer service processes.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and collaboration skills to communicate key ideas.
- Ability to work independently with moderate specific guidance
Thank you for interest, but please note only the most suitable candidates will be shortlisted for an interview. Meeting minimum requirements for the role does not guarantee an interview.
Deadline for applications is 14 April 2023
Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago
How to become a schoolteacher
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.