Tagged: ADMINISTRATIVE, Career Opportunity, employment, employment opportunity, energy jobs, energy jobs in Trinidad, Facilities Manager, Facilities Manager Projects, Full Time, job opportunity, jobs, jobs in trinidad and tobago, MANAGER, Oil and Gas Career Opportunities, Oil and gas jobs, Shell Careers, Shell Facilities Manager, Shell Vacancies, Shell Vacancy, Shell Vacancy January 2023, tobago, Trinidad, Trinidad and Tobago, Vacancies, vacancy, work
- This topic is empty.
January 13, 2023 at 5:45 pm #1004070janellheighwayParticipant
Shell Vacancy January 2023, Shell Vacancy January 2023, Shell Vacancy January 2023, Shell Vacancy January 2023
Shell Vacancy January 2023
Facilities Manager Projects
Port of Spain
As a global energy company operating in a challenging world, we set high standards of performance and ethical behaviors. We are judged by how we act and how we live up to our core values of honesty, integrity, and respect for people. Our Business Principles are based on these. They promote trust, openness, teamwork, and professionalism, as well as pride in what we do and how we conduct business.
Building on our core values, we aspire to sustain a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone feels respected and valued, from our employees to our customers and partners. A diverse workforce and an inclusive work environment are vital to our success, leading to greater innovation and better energy solutions.
An innovative place to work
There’s never been a more exciting time to work at Shell. Everyone here is helping solve one of the biggest challenges facing the world today: bringing the benefits of energy to everyone on the planet, whilst managing the risks of climate change.
Join us and you’ll add your talent and imagination to a business with the power to shape the future – whether by investing in renewables, exploring new ways to store energy, or developing technology that helps the world to use energy more efficiently.
A rewarding place to work
Combine our creative, collaborative environment and global operations with an impressive range of benefits and joining Shell becomes an inspired career choice.
We’re huge advocates for career development. We’ll encourage you to try new roles and experience new settings. By pushing people to reach their potential, we frequently help them find skills they never knew they had, or make career moves they never thought possible.
Where You Fit In
Real Estate (RE) manages the Group’s Real Estate portfolio, Shell Business Operations and Corporate Travel program. Strategic intent is to enable Shell Businesses to deliver on their goals by creating safe, secure, and productive environments that allow people to perform at their best.
The rapidly growing RE scope is one of the globe’s largest RE portfolios and includes offices, industrial / labs and accommodation for Shell Businesses, Projects, and Ventures. With over 600 staff, 8000 contractors and $1.2 billion spend (opex/capex), RE has a daily impact on over 82,000 employees and contractors by creating inspiring experiences. We contribute to Shell’s world class investment case by driving a cost-competitive real estate portfolio, and more sustainable footprint through improved energy efficiencies and more renewable power.
Shell’s RE team of professionals has established a strong reputation as mature Corporate Real Estate organization, delivering portfolio strategies, commercial transactions, capital projects, facility and business operations services and travel support to the various Shell Businesses and Functions in all parts of the world. Therefore, RE continues to seek the best talent across Shell to become part of our team, and to help us meet these dynamic and growing business needs.
Real Estate (RE) delivers inspiring work environments for all office locations to support a healthy and safe work environment and enable our colleagues to perform at their best. In this role you will broaden your experience, to influence and deliver the RE-specific agenda items (future of work, worker welfare, covid safety protocols, etc.) while growing, learning, and collaborating with a large and diverse team. You will continue to strengthen your leadership, facilities, and project management skills, enhance your communications, and strengthen relationships with key stakeholders.
Facilities Manager Projects
What is the role
As a Facilities Manager Projects, you will be responsible for the following duties:
- This is a key role within Real Estate responsible for all capital/opex projects
- Supporting Shell’s dynamic demand as well as ensuring cost effective application of resources.
- Main focal for driving creation and implementation of project strategies and plans to meet integrated business needs as well as implementation of HSSE policies & plans and RE management standards.
- Managing project assurance
What we need from you
- Must have legal authorization to work in Trinidad & Tobago on a full-time basis for anyone other than current employer.
- Candidate must have at least 5 years’ experience in asset background or any related industries
- Bachelor’s Degree in Science, Engineering or any related field is required; MBA is an advantage
- Ability to lead and motivate a diverse team.
- Ability to encourage collaboration and facilitate healthy working relationships and cooperation among team members and stakeholders. Ability to communicate effectively: precisely, clearly, and concisely disseminating organizational aims, visions, goals, tasks.
- Commercial Value Delivery
- Business acumen to understand the economics of a solution or service, including cost drivers and the trade-offs associated with quality, schedule, and costs
- Ability to deal with conflicting requests, insights and opinions and comfortable working with, and leading through uncertainty, complexity, ambiguity, and incomplete information
- Ability to imaginatively solve common operational and non-technical problems RE scope and references consistently to commercial and economic factors when making decisions.
- Project Management
- For low/medium risk and complexity, single project opportunities: Ability to apply the Opportunity Framing Roadmap and develop a scope of work with a plan to achieve it.
- Ability to generate and evaluate initial project concepts for the opportunity development.
- Ability to manage the detailed design activities, including deliverables definition, work processes, decision-making, design tools/methods, design reviews, constructability reviews, operability reviews, etc.
- Ability to integrate across technical disciplines, functions, and supporting service partners throughout the project phases
- Sourcing and Supplier Management
- Understanding of the key concepts and management activities relating to contracts and contract management
- Ability to identify and manage critical success factors for maximizing value delivery and minimizing value leakage from contract management.
- Ability to collaboratively drives improvement opportunities with suppliers to deliver maximum value to the business throughout the contract lifecycle, whilst following any relevant control frameworks.
RE leadership is committed to enable people to reach their full potential and maintain a good work-life balance. Flexible working includes, but is not limited to, part-time work, job share, and the occasional adjustment of start/stop times. Unless the nature of the role prevents any flexible arrangement, please include the following statement in the job description:
“We are keen to support flexible working arrangements, subject to local regulations and legislative frameworks. Flexible working includes, but is not limited to, part-time work, job share, and the occasional adjustment of start/stop times. If this is of interest to you, please describe in your application the type of flexible working arrangements for which you would like to be considered (e.g. part-time, job share)”
Shell Vacancy January 2023
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.