Tagged: ACCOUNTANT, Accountant Job Opportunity, Accounting, Accounting Firm, accounting jobs, accounting vacancy, ADMINISTRATIVE, Assistant Accountant Job Opportunity, Banking jobs, Career Opportunity, CUSTOMER SERVICE, employment, employment opportunity, finance, Full Time, job opportunity, jobs, S N Golding Financial Services Limited, Trinidad and Tobago, Vacancies, vacancy, work
- This topic is empty.
September 28, 2022 at 3:25 pm #1000078florentinasconceParticipant
Assistant Accountant Job Opportunity, Assistant Accountant Job Opportunity, Assistant Accountant Job Opportunity, Assistant Accountant Job Opportunity
Assistant Accountant Job Opportunity
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for various aspects of an assignment, including planning, fieldwork and completion
- Prepare audit working papers in accordance with auditing standards
- Produce work for the Accountant, Audit Senior, Manager and Engagement Leader review – clearly highlighting issue and providing potential solutions to issues identified
- Prepare accounting transactions and assist in preparing the financial statements and reports
- Assist in preparing schedules required by accounting clients
- Assisting other team members
- Ensure compliance with internal (audit methodology and risk management) and external (regulatory) requirements
- Active engagement with client staff in order to gain a good understanding of their business and assist in the efficient execution of the audit
- All duties are required to be performed with a high level of attention to detail and sometimes under time constraints to meet specified deadlines.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- ACCA qualified or pursuing ACCA (Level II preferably)
- Previous audit or accounting experience is an asset
- Display a good understanding of Financial Statements, including good working knowledge of IFRSs is an asset
- Flexible and willing to travel.
- Proficiency in English, both written and spoken.
- Excellent interpersonal skills:
- Expertise in Microsoft Word and Excel; familiarity with PowerPoint and Access would be an advantage.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills- both oral and written
- Shows initiative and flexibility
- Service oriented and eager to learn
- Team player
- Ability to analyze basic accounting information
- Good organizational skills and a positive work attitude
Ms Melissa Mohamed
Chief Operating Officer
S N Golding Financial Services Limited (SNGFSL) is one of the newest professional financial services firms in Trinidad and Tobago. We comprise a team of professionals who have over 45 years of audit experience. We are led by our Principal, Ms. Stacy-Ann Golding, who has some thirty years audit experience, twelve of which were at the Partner level of a Big 4 accounting firm.
S N Golding Financial Services Limited was created out of its principal’s deep desire to return to the fundamental principle of client care. We aim to provide professional services tailored to the specific needs of the client in order to deliver wholistic solutions to unique problems.
We are committed to upholding the ethical and professional standards upheld by the local regulator, the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Trinidad and Tobago (ICATT) and the International governing body, the International Federation of Accountants.
We invite you to join our growing practice.
Every month in 2022 we will be giving away one PlayStation 5. To qualify like us on Facebook, TikTok and Subscribe to our Sweet TnT Magazine YouTube channel
Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago
US$25,000 to US$45,000 Annually
More flexibility. A job you love. A new career. It all starts here. Explore Jobs
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel
Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago cont’d
Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago cont’d
Was US$599.99Now US$399.99
Was US$299.99Now US$279.99
Was US$199.99Now US$189.99
Was US$159.99Now US$139.99
US$270.00-8% Now US$249.00 IN STOCK
US$359.00-8% Now US$329.00 IN STOCK
US$349.00-14% Now US$299.00 IN STOCK
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.