Tagged: ADMINISTRATIVE, Career Opportunity, Commercial Executive, CUSTOMER SERVICE, CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE, employment, employment opportunity, Full Time, job opportunity, jobs, jobs in trinidad and tobago, MANAGER, marketing, Philip Morris International, Port of Spain, Sales, Sales Representative, TELEMARKETING, tobago, Trinidad, Trinidad and Tobago, Vacancies, vacancy, work
- This topic is empty.
July 7, 2022 at 9:17 pm #997865edgarodriscollParticipant
Philip Morris International Vacancy, Philip Morris International Vacancy, Philip Morris International Vacancy, Philip Morris International Vacancy
Philip Morris International Vacancy
Commercial ExecutivePhilip Morris International, Port-of-Spain, Trinidad and Tobago
About the job
Be a part of a revolutionary change
At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business and building our future on one clear purpose – to deliver a smoke-free future.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
Sales and Marketing at PMI feels like building a new business – but with the accumulated expertise of a global brand behind you. Bring us your curiosity and capacity to engage people and you can be part of the digital, onmi-channel team that’s driving our huge commercial transformation.
If you’re a forecaster and forward-thinker, you can make a huge impact, creating sales strategies across all markets. But, here, your innovation will do more than just improving sales. You’re not persuading someone to savings account or try a new drinks brand.
Your ‘day to day’
Develop and maintain strong relationships with Key customers
Understanding customer needs and developing robust Business Plans
Act as main point of contact between Philip Morris and the Distributor Key Account sales team
Aid in the negotiation and management with the Distributor sales team
Provide trade support to Distributor s sales team
Aid in the Development of Programs e.g. Trade Program, Volume Programs, Sales Experts etc.
Execution and Tracking of Programs
Completion of Post Evaluations on Programs (understanding success rate and learnings)
Update and Projections of Market’s KPIs i.e. Buying Customer and In-Market-Sales
Updates on programs being executed
Competitive analysis (competitive survey)
Incentive achievements based on specific ‘Buckets’
Monthly review report – outlining “what happened” and “what we need to work on”
Route management – to ensure visits/ coverage and route adherence
Trade visits log and report
Who we’re looking for
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or Marketing
- At least 3 years in commercial roles in the management of Key Accounts
- Excellent knowledge in Microsoft Office
- Experience in Consumer Goods industries
- Analytical person
- Excellent communication skills
- Negotiation skills
- Project Management skills
- Must have Driving license & Personal vehicle
What we offer
Our success depends on our talented employees who come to work here every single day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress. Join PMI and you too can
- Seize the freedom to define your future and ours. We’ll empower you to take risks, experiment and explore.
- Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world’s best people and feel like you belong.
- Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with a global business – our staggering size and scale provides endless opportunities to progress.
- Take pride in delivering our promise to society to deliver a smoke-free future.
More flexibility. A job you love. A new career. It all starts here. Explore Jobs
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel
Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago
Was US$599.99Now US$399.99
Was US$299.99Now US$279.99
Was US$199.99Now US$189.99
Was US$159.99Now US$139.99
US$270.00-8% Now US$249.00 IN STOCK
US$359.00-8% Now US$329.00 IN STOCK
US$349.00-14% Now US$299.00 IN STOCK
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.