Tagged: Account Manager, Account Manager - Corporate Accounts, ADMINISTRATIVE, Career Opportunity, Corporate Accounts, CUSTOMER SERVICE, CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE, employment, employment opportunity, finance, Full Time, Government jobs, ict, information technology, Information Technology Jobs, job opportunity, jobs, jobs in trinidad and tobago, marketing, Port of Spain, Sales, Sales Representative, TELECOMMUNICATIONS SERVICES OF TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO LIMITED, TELEMARKETING, tobago, Trinidad, Trinidad and Tobago, TSTT Jobs, TSTT Vacancies, TSTT Vacancies April 2023, Vacancies, vacancy, work
- This topic is empty.
April 25, 2023 at 8:37 pm #1006970ipybymyMember
TSTT Vacancies April 2023, TSTT Vacancies April 2023, TSTT Vacancies April 2023, TSTT Vacancies April 2023
TSTT Vacancies April 2023
Account Manager – Corporate Accounts
Telecommunications Services of Trinidad and Tobago Limited
This position is required to develop and maintain long-term relationships with customers aimed at ensuring customer retention, loyalty, satisfaction and increased customer revenues, as per pre-assigned customer accounts.
- Responsible and accountable for the development and maintenance of relationships with customers via scheduled weekly meetings with customers, strategic meetings/visits intended to assess customer requirements, recommends, and presents appropriate business solutions as well as upsell different products and services; this includes RFE.
- Responsible and accountable for execution of related sales processes.
- Maintain records and database of customer requirements, inclusive of deliveries and collection of customer premises equipment when required; maintain detailed account profiles and account development plans in consultation with the manager and aligned with strategic plans.
- Present and illustrate via cost/benefit analyses information on new suite of Company products and services.
- Identify sales opportunities by profiling of customer database and prepares required sales forecasts as per designated areas; maintain detailed account profiles and account development plans.
- Responsible and accountable for identification and resolution of customer billing and any related payment issues; inclusive of effective debt management strategies to meet annual debt targets following standard credit procedures; deployment of approved discount/incentive plans.
- Serve as a catalyst for improved levels of customer service; consult with support team to give and receive customer feedback and action same; monitor and follow up on service orders and faults with other lines of business to ensure efficient delivery of promised products and services.
- Keep abreast of Technology, the relevant business of customers as well as trends in the national economy that can impact customers.
- Ensures that all work is done in accordance with established safety practices and procedures.
- Performs such other related duties as may be assigned by the Manager, from time to time.
Education & Experience:
- A bachelor’s degree in Management/ Marketing or an IT degree
- A minimum of three (3) years working experience in Marketing, Sales or the Information Technology industry operating in a highly competitive environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- Use of tact, discretion, confidentiality, and diplomacy when interacting with customers
- Excellent sales and presentation skills
Stakeholder Relations: Ability to create positive and synergistic relationships with various stakeholders through appropriately managing their shared expectations and agreed objectives.
Customer Engagement and Experience: Ability to analyse and support the distribution network, maintain the digital distribution channel, and support sales divisions with direct and indirect sales channels.
Marketing Analysis: Ability to identify target market selection, forecast industry growth, and examine customer trends and buying power. Further, it includes the ability to recognise opportunities, conduct consumer segmentation analyses, collect competitor intelligence where possible, and analyses and draws insights from relevant data to communicate insights and actionable, data-informed recommendations effectively
Negotiation and Presentation skills: To deliver on new products and services and minimize customer churn.
Communication Skills: Ability to effectively transmit information accurately and understandably, actively give and receive constructive feedback, resolve conflicts within the team.
Financial and Budget Planning and Forecasting: Savvy in budget planning and analysis and proficiency in completing sales forecast.
CORE AND LEADERSHIP COMPETENCIES:
Customer Focus: Prioritises and takes action on the needs of both internal and external customers. Designs and delivers products and services with the customer experience top of mind.
Planning and Results Orientation: Invests time in upfront planning to achieve organisational goals and objectives while meeting quality standards, following the appropriate processes, and continuously assessing results.
Creativity and Innovation: Thinks beyond the confines of traditional models to recognise opportunities and find new and better ways of doing things to be and remain an agile broadband provider. Encourages experimentation and accepts failure as a driver of innovation.
Communication: Effectively and appropriately interacts with others to build relationships, influence others, and facilitate sharing ideas and information. Uses tact and diplomacy to navigate demanding situations. Relays key messages by creating a compelling story targeted to specific audiences.
People Leadership: Inspires, motivates, and empowers people to achieve organisational goals. Coaches, mentors, and manages employee experience and performance through mindful preparation. Creates space for others to lead.
Managing Through Change and Uncertainty: Adjusts thinking and behaviour to resiliently face change and uses experience to fuel growth. Embraces failure as a learning opportunity for themselves and others. Enables the process of change and transition while helping others deal with the effects of change.
Relationship Building: Develops internal and external trusting, professional relationships. Purposefully develops networks to build value through collaboration.
Deadline date for applications: Thursday 4th May 2023
Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago
How to become a schoolteacher
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.